Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub (19956 Views)

Dencia Accuses Luxury Shopper Pearl Who Fought Tonto Dikeh Of Stealing Her N40m / Picture Of Peter Psquare And Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Mcleo007(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
Drake was disrespectful if that was what he actually gave in reply!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by ebamma(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
rokiatu: OMG I just lost all respect for Drake sorry. I thought this nigga was classy.

Shame!!!
drake is a rapper not a soul or r n b singer,and rap is not a game of gentlemens.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by stepo707: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
was it pussy that caused this?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by NwaTeacher1: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Drake ur zoobie. Do u know that it has no meter. I mean Rihana can still 4ck another 2moro. Why make problem with ur fellow man because of a woman. D beautiful one arn not yet born
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by temmytanny(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
I hate dat drake,he fvck rihanna n my best gurl serena nw he don wondjor fine boy chris
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2012
Big boys fighting over a classless ho? smh. Good enough I don't buy their records, I download it for free grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by ariyebaba(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
High on weeds & goskolo ?
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

If your thang stays dripping like RiRis, you sure can get me 'puzzywhopped' as well. wink undecided

eurgh *shudders*
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
IF AFTER TWO WEEKS, NONE OF DEM GETS SHOT, I'LL CALL DEM PUSSY NGGAS
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by KayDee4: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
ebamma: drake is a rapper not a soul or r n b singer,and rap is not a game of gentlemens.

hmmmmmmm......., never seen him to be one. Drake is an RnB rapper, maybe tilted more to the RnB side.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Drake needs to get over his arss. Overrated much
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by slimghost(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lol. Drake is a pussy!!!! throwing bottles and hiding behind his bodyguards!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by mystikal(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
#teambreezy.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Supergwin(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
cant wait to hear their nxt singles cos dis story ll be scripted in dia songs... if onli they wer a bit matured abt it...nuff sed- *bite-me : apple-sign*
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
PUSSY NIGGAS, WE NEED A PAC AND B.I.G KIND OF WAR, NOT SISSY'S FIGHT
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by stillme(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2012
horlabiyi: Nairaland is becoming useless everyday. Why do you need to bring this kinda topic to the front page.

guy chill,no be only politics go dey make front page.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by mystikal(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
next round: Chris vs Meek Mill. Trophy: One night w/ ho, I mean Rihanna
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by 9zeros(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2012
mehn, riri is sooo sexy..... fvck dem haters.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
mystikal: #teambreezy.

Yeah that's my nigga
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Superg_win: cant wait to hear their nxt singles cos dis story ll be scripted in dia songs... if onli they wer a bit matured abt it...nuff sed- *bite-me : apple-sign*

Only that pussyy head Drake gon do that ish.

crusifis: PUSSY NIGGAS, WE NEED A PAC AND B.I.G KIND OF WAR, NOT SISSY'S FIGHT

FUUUCK BIG
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by 9zeros(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
REALITY101:

Only that pussyy head Drake gon do that ish.

FUUUCK BIG
y r u hatin on BIG? HE IS A RAP GOD.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
9-zeros:

That fat -arss was a punk. #Team Tu-Pac
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by horlabiyi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Kajab:

why are people? Even CNN, BBC, and various print media materials have entertainment sections, what's ur comment intended to achieve? If it doesn't interest u,u dont hv to comment....live and let others live!!!
guy don't get me wrong,i'm not saying there's no entertainment side in media house but this shouldn't be on front page.
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by xpensive05: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin ;DChris no try @ ol jo bt tank God he met his match
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by MYBRANDAFRICA(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2012
LOL[b][/b]
modnd3: [img]http://1.bp..com/-4SOpjuetRAQ/T9nJvp-XDZI/AAAAAAAABq4/OYhxp9HqNoI/s640/Chris+Brown.jpg[/img]

MediaTakeOut.com just learned that rapper Drake and his entourage got into a FIGHT . . . with CHRIS BROWN at the popular AFTER HOURS NYC nightclub WIP.

According to MULTIPLE MediaTakeOut.com snitches inside, Chris and Drake have had a DIFFICULT relationship since three years ago - when Rihanna CHEATED on Chris, with Drake. Chris has HELD A GRUDGE against Drake for years.

Well last night at WIP, we're told that Chris reportedly sent over a bottle of champagne to Drake's table, as a sort of peace offering. We're not sure WHAT happened next, but we're hearing UNCONFIRMED REPORTS that Drake sent the bottle back to Chris with a message to the effect of - "I'm f**kng the love of your life [Rihanna], deal with it.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/56632/breaking-news-chris-brown-and-drake-got-into-a-fist-fight-and-chris-brown-gets-his-jaw-cracked-pics-of-chris-face-busted-open.html
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by mafioso47(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
pro01: See these two rich fools fighting over an over-circulated pussy. Such a shame. Nothing pisses me off more than when guys fight over a woman, let alone guys that are rich and famous - with millions of women at thier disposal. Useless weaklings; they should both have their dicks cut off and forced down their throats.
Same Flattened ass B*tch they fight over smh 4 2of dem #pissed
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Kairakamsi(f): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2012
whteva!!!
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by Anderson121(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
well alot of u might probabaly d dsame shit they did,its called emotions okay? u would be a dead person not to react to issues like dat if u were to be involved,they were biffing b4 now,and who said drakes classy? young lady dis guys came off the streets so the wealth only caters for their stomach and not their heads.lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown And Drake Fought At A Nightclub by queensmith: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
9-zeros:

#hellyeafuckinright!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Nigerian Naomi Campbell' - Yemi Alade Dazzles In Long Pleated Skirt / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims / Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.