Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nairaland Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Theme (2093 Views)

What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / What Forum Software And Theme Is Nairaland Running On? / Presswork: Free Html5 Wordpress Theme Framework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Theme by PrinceNN(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2012
i modified to a custom version by editing some css ...
to view it you have to install a chrome extension called stylish.
This is the firefox extension (for firefox users), but i have not tried it on firefox yet as i use just chrome for surfing and firefox for deubging)

after installing the extension, my style can be gotten from here. Enjoy

No criticism pls, i only did this cuz i was bored(for like an hour or so) of the usual theme sha, so i decided to share...so if u can do better pls do and share ur own in this thread.
to get info on the style elements and id, i suggest you use firebug(for developers)...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Theme by PrinceNN(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
ok i just checked it on firefox sha undecided angry and i suggest u stick with chrome (except u can modify it for firefox tho)
Re: Nairaland Theme by PrinceNN(m): 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2012
Screenies

Re: Nairaland Theme by PrinceNN(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
more

Re: Nairaland Theme by Peterson1993(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
Lol. Which nairaland you wan hack. You go grow bear-bear on top of your pc cool ..
Re: Nairaland Theme by sisqology(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
omo, guys dey vex o..... find a better job
Re: Nairaland Theme by PrinceNN(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Peterson1993: Lol. Which nairaland you wan hack. You go grow bear-bear on top of your pc cool ..
as stated...its just a theme...no hack

sisqology: omo, guys dey vex o..... find a better job
undecided whats dis one sayin
Re: Nairaland Theme by Peterson1993(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2012
Yeah but it was named "nairaland hacked" before now. I was'nt blind. I don't even see any essence hacking nairaland in the first place if it was even the easiet thing to do. Na to hack federal government ATM just de my head right now
Re: Nairaland Theme by PrinceNN(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Peterson1993: Yeah but it was named "nairaland hacked" before now. I was'nt blind. I don't even see any essence hacking nairaland in the first place if it was even the easiet thing to do. Na to hack federal government ATM just de my head right now

dat was d title i chose cuz its indeed a hack...d word hack isnt just about stealing and destruction yes? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_(programmer_subculture)

nd moreover i guess u didnt even read d post because if u did, u would get wht i meant
Re: Nairaland Theme by sisqology(m): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2012
₱®ÌИСΞ:

as stated...its just a theme...no hack

undecided whats dis one sayin

Hediot, go n find a better job
Re: Nairaland Theme by Peterson1993(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2012
Prince keep up the good job. Hacking is the best job you can ever give to yourself honestly! It is just like harvesting sweet potatoes on another man's farm land cheesy

I don't really understand that your hacking or theme you trying to bring out but it is all good. Hacking the whole nairaland is a bad idea though lol but hacking just a single section will be cool .e.g www.nairaland.com/romance. And get redirected to pertersonwebsite.com So that all those guys romancing will feel the power of iframe romance cheesy ...

Am not too grounded on how to prevent from being hacked but very cooked on hacking, I have nearly if not the whole hard to find hacking tools but my unaccessability to fast, stable and constant internet access on my pc is the problem! They are restricting us from all those in my school!
Re: Nairaland Theme by Ajibel(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hacking could either be for a positive or negative use... i dont see anything bad in hacking if for a good purpose cool

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Vps Hosting / Download HTML And Javascript For Visual Learners Free Ebook And Design Any Site / How To Create A Bulk Sms Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.