Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Salary Structure Of Union Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Structure Of Union Bank (5279 Views)

Wanna Works With Union Assurance Of Union Bank? / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Salary Structure Of NTA, FRCN And VON? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Structure Of Union Bank by scud(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
Can anyone assist me with salary structure of union bank of Nigeria urgently?
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by famousdude: 1:24pm On May 24, 2013
scud: Can anyone assist me with salary structure of union bank of Nigeria urgently?
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by tolyem(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2013
hello friend,

Union bank salary is somehow poor to my perspective, but i will get back to you after i might have confirmed from a friend who works for them
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by famousdude: 3:37pm On May 24, 2013
ok,thanks
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by Benissues(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2013
D salary shld be 209K...I stand 2 b corrected!!!
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by famousdude: 5:35pm On May 24, 2013
i don't believe that figure,union bank pay such amount with their shaken feet and poor services
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by mj(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2013
Union bank is not shaking at all, it is one best bank in Nigeria.
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2013
N1,500 with hard labour... Run for your life!!!
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by 234GT(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2013
If you are having an interview with Union Bank, please focus on the interview and forget about the pay for now. Union Bank is among the top 5 paying commercial banks in Nigeria, so don't bother yourself about the pay.
Re: Salary Structure Of Union Bank by francessn: 11:39am On May 25, 2013
They pay according to your level. Entry level is 90k plus with numerous allowances which is paid every quatre

(1) (Reply)

80K Monthly Jobs For Recent Graduates And NYSC Candidates / Jaiz Bank Is Recruiting !! / First Bank Pays Off It's Staff And Converts Them To Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.