Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! (1564 Views)

Abuja: Diesel (reasonable price) At Your Door Step (No charge on delivery) / Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! by sannexjoe(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
Browse the internet with all types of modem except starcomms with an amazing tunneling software which connects to the internet without configuring your browser for free. Save your money by not subscribing to network providers, its not a joke because I'm presently Using my multilinks to browse the net. For more details,,,
Send mails to sannilaja@yahoo.com or u call me on 07083527222....
Re: Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! by juliebrown: 1:47am On Jun 16, 2012
If u hav any info drop it here
Re: Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! by neksummi(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2012
juliebrown: If u hav any info drop it here
He wants to sell the software. I may be wrong though.
Re: Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! by sannexjoe(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
u have to pay for the code if your are intersted cos i also paid for mine......
Re: Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! by princegoam: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
send ur link to lekkybeach2003@yahoo.com
Re: Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! by Observer2(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
I always advice you make good use of some cheap data bundle of some networks...like the 100mb=1k or 100 naira=10mb dailly plan for mobile usning opera mini or blackberry 1500 per month. Or you can make use of iwp and get your own personnal server like 1k for unlimited downloads. You have lots of options but please never give any scammer ur hard earned money. Do proper research. Learn how to use google to ur advantage.
Re: Browse The Internet With Your Laptop And Mobile Phone With No Charge! by goldline76(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
Observer2: I always advice you make good use of some cheap data bundle of some networks...like the 100mb=1k or 100 naira=10mb dailly plan for mobile usning opera mini or blackberry 1500 per month. Or you can make use of iwp and get your own personnal server like 1k for unlimited downloads. You have lots of options but please never give any scammer ur hard earned money. Do proper research. Learn how to use google to ur advantage.
Abeg yan dem make dem hear.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Boutique Business / No Cassava In Gala Sausage Roll / The Nigeria Economic Outlook For 2014 By Lagos Chambers Of Commerce & Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.