Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help (1467 Views)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by frisby: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello people,

Good day.

Please I have an urgent transaction I need to make via paypal, but I do not have a paypal account, so if there's anyone here operating a active paypal account, please leave a comment and let's discuss.

I'm based in lagos, and will prefer a fellow lagosian to do this with.

OR

If it's possible for me to sign up with paypal and start making transactions as soon as Tuesday, then please tell me how to go about it.
I look forward to your usual priceless contributions.
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by hushmail: 1:07am On Oct 20, 2014
while not contact paypal directly?

All ur questions will b answered
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by Day11(m): 2:02am On Oct 20, 2014
You can easily set up your personal paypal account without delay.

Or contact Day11, I'll give you the steps
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:
Hello people,
Good day.
Please I have an urgent transaction I need to make via paypal, but I do not have a paypal account, so if there's anyone here operating a active paypal account, please leave a comment and let's discuss.
OR
If it's possible for me to sign up with paypal and start making transactions as soon as Tuesday, then please tell me how to go about it.
If it meant for legal purpose then contact i will be willingly help you 08173619366
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by frisby: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Mrcdorv:
If it meant for legal purpose then contact i will be willingly help you 08173619366

Thank you sir,
But the number is switched off.

Day11:
You can easily set up your personal paypal account without delay.
Or contact Day11, I'll give you the steps

Sent you a pm.
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by aktexter: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2014
Today is Monday what do you wanna pay for? after payment you pay back in $ equivalent.
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by nairadeen: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2014
you can get a Paypal account from First Bank. walk into any branch and make an inquiries.
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by legalwealth(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:
Hello people,

Good day.

OR

Why stressing yourself?
Visit IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT c/o Presegs Adesida; Nigeria's No. 1 PayPal consulting company at Penthhouse/6th Floor,Skyfield Building,44/46 Commercial Avenue Sabo-Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria for any issue related to PayPal.

You can also reach us on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by frisby: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2014
nairadeen:
you can get a Paypal account from First Bank. walk into any branch and make an inquiries.

Can they make it happen today?
Even tho I do not operate a FIRST bank account.

Will make inquiry still. Thanks.
aktexter:
Today is Monday what do you wanna pay for? after
payment you pay back in $ equivalent.

If you're in a position to help, then please drop your number let me give you aa call
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by legalwealth(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2014
nairadeen:

They will only lure him and waste his time opening an account for him,processing card & Internet Banking followed by token(not free) for in all in the name of opening PayPal wallet which arrant nonsense being the same opening directly from PayPal website.

I got mine thinking it will be something different and the account even got limited even without using it.
See what I just said on one of my thread some minutes before I saw this thread in the screenshot below

Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by frisby: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2014
legalwealth:

They will only lure him and waste his time open an account for him,processing card & Internet Banking followed by token(not free) for in all in the name of opening PayPal wallet which arrant nonsense being the same opening directly from PayPal website.

I got mine thinking it will be something different and the account even got limited even without using it.
See what I just said on one of my thread some minutes before I saw this thread in the screenshot below

Oh ok. Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by legalwealth(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:

Oh ok. Thanks for the heads-up.

You are welcome and I'm sure you were clarified on some things most people don't know on sending money on paypal even when Nigeria PayPal
is being used when you got across!

Seeing you getting satisfied with our PayPal service! !!
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by aktexter: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
I drop my number earlier and here is it again 08020567749
frisby:

Can they make it happen today?
Even tho I do not operate a FIRST bank account.

Will make inquiry still. Thanks.

If you're in a position to help, then please drop your number let me give you aa call
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by nairadeen: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Go to Paypal website and register with them, follow the guidelines. You can register with your Debit MasterCard.
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
frisby:

Thank you sir,
But the number is switched off.

Sent you a pm.
You can call 2nd number on my signature.
Re: Do You Have A Paypal Account In Lagos? Please I Need Your Help by frisby: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HELP.
I WAS EVENTUALLY ABLE TO MAKE MY TRANSACTIONS...thanks to you all.

You all have my respect.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know Anybody That Has Invested In Zenitfunds / Invest In Tricycle (KEKE) Edited / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.