Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Senate Receives Report On N400m Contract Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Receives Report On N400m Contract Scandal (786 Views)

Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M / Buhari Refuses FG Offer On N400m Armoured Cars / Iyabo Obasanjo In Contract Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Receives Report On N400m Contract Scandal by Mamajama(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2007
The Senate Committee on Ethics, Privileges and Public Petitions yesterday submitted its findings on the alleged N400 million contract for the renovation of the house of the Senate President, David Mark.

The report was laid on the table in accordance with the standing order of the Senate.

Though, debate and consideration of the said report will take place at any date scheduled, but there are obvious indications that deliberation on the report would not be delayed in view of the impact of the scandal on the House, particularly its leadership

http://www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx?qrDate=11/15/2007&qrTitle=Senate%20receives%20report%20on%20N400m%20contract%20scandal&qrColumn=FRONT%20PAGE
Re: Senate Receives Report On N400m Contract Scandal by almondjoy(f): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2007
What of Ibrahim Mantu?

Only David Mark? undecided

If Mantu and Etteh can escape, I think David Mark should not be held accountable either!

Next topic please! Gosh, Nairaland is drying out fast!
Re: Senate Receives Report On N400m Contract Scandal by Orikinla(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2007
From the facts available to me, David Mark should be in jail and not in the senate.

This present government is an insult to the majority of Nigerians.
Re: Senate Receives Report On N400m Contract Scandal by iykrion(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2007
Orikinla:

From the facts available to me, David Mark should be in jail and not in the senate.

This present government is an insult to the majority of Nigerians.

FACTS? Care to share them?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Experiences Crime Boom / I Need Your Help / Naija Tv On Live At Http://nigeriaone.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.