Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335799 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by olayideg: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls house, I wrote my test in ph and now am being invited for documentation in lagos. Isn't dis contradictory?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Yhemmy2: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
thegame: i did my documentation today. it was nice. i just pray i scale through and perform wonderfully well.
they are strict about documents though. make sure u have your waec, birth certificate, nysc, university degree intact. its just for sighting though.

Hiya, how's u @thegame, I think I did mine on the 26th of Aug, 8am. still waiting to be called. Just wanna know if you've heard anything from them. Super tired of waiting mehn. Kindly reply.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Dynssy: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2013
olayideg: Pls house, I wrote my test in ph and now am being invited for documentation in lagos. Isn't dis contradictory?

Sorry dear, I don't hv a response 2 ur questn as I'm also new in d process. But I'll advise dat u prepare well and attend. If its an error, they shd b d ones 2 sort it out not u. Alternatively, u can go 2 their office (d training sch whr d test was done) in ph and tok 2 d HOUR if ure anywhere around ph.

I have a lil questn tho; pls wn did u write ur test in ph? I wrote mine on 23rd July, got feed-back dat I was successful and I'm still waiting 4 dem to reach me. Pls kindly respond.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hi all,..any dec/jan 7 doc peeps dat did medicals 2wks ago been called for trainin schl? Or anybdy with an idea of wen suld b expctin ts letter
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LorraineR: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
pheying: Hi all,..any dec/jan 7 doc peeps dat did medicals 2wks ago been called for trainin schl? Or anybdy with an idea of wen suld b expctin ts letter

In d same shoes too....waiting to hear from them....

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
LorraineR:

In d same shoes too....waiting to hear from them....
it is well....lets b hopeful
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pyrated: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Good day all, this is just a way of informing the house that Abuja candidates who wrote their appt test and documentation in April 2013 have been called upon for two separate interviews last week and we await medicals which i gather that it wil be very soon(but i don't know hw soon is very soon)....i thank God i and some of the people i met at my 1st interview centre scaled through, at my centre we were 16 (10 guys and 6 ladies) my interview was kinda tough as i spent longer time than everyone who went in before me and i felt i didn't do well (by my own assessment)but i was surprise when i got a mail for the 2nd interview. On getting to the venue of the 2nd interview we were reduced to 8(6 guys and 2 ladies) which means passing the test is not just a criteria you will be picked(it's a fight till finish) so one's best is required.

NB: i had to update the house because i noticed Abuja candidates hardly comment on this thread...but we get info from here
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
@pyrated..it all boils down to God's favour!...congrats.
Am lag hopeful-awaitin TS
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yusufamo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
pyrated: Good day all, this is just a way of informing the house that Abuja ccandidates who wrote their appt test and documentation in April 2013 have bee called upon for two separate interviews last week and we await medicals which i gather that it wil be very soon(but i don't know hw soon is very soon)....i thank God i and some of the people i met at my 1st interview centre scaled through, at my centre we were 16(10 guys and 6 ladies) my iterview was kinda tough as i spent longer time than everyone who wet in before me and i felt i didn't do well (by my own assessment)but i was surprise when i got a mail for the 2nd interview. On getting to the venue of the 2nd interview we were reduced to 8(6 guys and 2 ladies) which means passing the test is not a criteria you will be picked(it's a fight till finish) so one's best is required.

NB: i had to update the house because i noticed Abuja candidates hardly comment on this thread...but we get info from here

Nawa ooo, wetin lagos peeps con do GTB na?? test since January and documentation in march, till now no interview. God dey.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2013
yusufamo:

Nawa ooo, wetin lagos peeps con do GTB na?? test since January and documentation in march, till now no interview. God dey.
i can assure u wl soon be called upon. I rep dec/jan doc set;was cald 4d 1st&2nd interview after 7months &evrytn hapnd in just 1week. Pls relax &engage urself wt oda tns yl waitin
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yusufamo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
pheying:
i can assure u wl soon be called upon. I rep dec/jan doc set;was cald 4d 1st&2nd interview after 7months &evrytn hapnd in just 1week. Pls relax &engage urself wt oda tns yl waitin
Thanks bro. The wait is just really frustrating. av u been called for TS?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by pheying(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
yusufamo:
Thanks bro. The wait is just really frustrating. av u been called for TS?
uwc bro...not yet;stil expectin TS invite
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by amadice(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
thegame: i did my documentation today. it was nice. i just pray i scale through and perform wonderfully well.
they are strict about documents though. make sure u have your waec, birth certificate, nysc, university degree intact. its just for sighting though.
.....wen did u write your test...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
yusufamo:

Don't worry you will be called soon, waited for 5 good months, now am in training school, to graduate in November. .....just stay positive, I can assure you GOD will complete that which HE alone has started!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LorraineR: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wow! U waited just 5 months and u r in training school already.....waited 7mths and now I've done medicals n yet to hear from them......do u know if any batch is finishing training school earlier than november?

Olubeey:

Don't worry you will be called soon, waited for 5 good months, now am in training school, to graduate in November. .....just stay positive, I can assure you GOD will complete that which HE alone has started!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by elbow(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2013
coolIn any case

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by yusufamo(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Olubeey:

guy this is my 6th month of waiting nd no green light for TS. when did u do documentation??
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
LorraineR: Wow! U waited just 5 months and u r in training school already.....waited 7mths and now I've done medicals n yet to hear from them......do u know if any batch is finishing training school earlier than november?

Both classes presently in TS are finishing In November but it's likely a new class would commence before the end of the year tho.

Wish ya the best anyways!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
yusufamo:
guy this is my 6th month of waiting nd no green light for TS. when did u do documentation??

did my documentation in march but final interview in july...between, I'm a lady and not a guy!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LorraineR: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is gtb still gonna call us for training school this year like this? Over a month now after medicals!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by MIB2: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
@Lorraine, since January wey person document, I neva see their brake light, jst chill sha, u gonna be called for TS, am still waiting for First interview, 9th month now waiting
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LorraineR: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2013
It is well.....I waited for 7mths......js kip praying and be hopeful.....ul be called

MIB 2: @Lorraine, since January wey person document, I neva see their brake light, jst chill sha, u gonna be called for TS, am still waiting for First interview, 9th month now waiting
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Seebill: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi @LorraineR I did my medicals too and haven't heard anything. Do you know if this applies to all of us that did medicals that day (aug 29) or they've called some?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LorraineR: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
It applies to all of us I guess coz I know abt 7 other people that did medicals dt day and none have been called.....
Seebill: Hi @LorraineR I did my medicals too and haven't heard anything. Do you know if this applies to all of us that did medicals that day (aug 29) or they've called some?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by thegame(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
hmmmm,, house, i did my panel interview today and i gotta tell you... its not something you should kill yourself preparing for. just be yourself and if you can remember about your school days, fine, if not, you may be on your own. one of the very beautiful women that interviewed me today asked about a scholar in my field of study(she studied same course) and i fluked, i hope they dont count that against me. and every other thing was like a chit chat. they just wanted to know more about me, my lil work experience, what ive been doing since i graduated, etc. no question about goals, vision, banking stuff. now im not sure about the one-on-one interview yet o.
and now here's the thing, im choosing to remain anonymous about my venue and name because THEY READ NAIRALAND as well. grin grin grin so whatever question you might have been rehearsing, take a chill pill and go there with a mind to do one thing....just impress the panel and pray for the best. cos they will not ask you what you see on nairaland if it wont give them the info they want.
ermmmm, i hope i have spoken well. abeg help me pray o cos i was very nervous today and i hope they didnt use that against me already.
im out. Peace!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by LorraineR: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2013
Has anyone been called for training school recently
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oselucky(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
my fellow collagues, u all shold be calm,n prayaful, it took me 8mths, now am in training finishin by novemba, hpopefully before d end of the year,anoda batch will resume.wish u all d best
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by teflonsam: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
thegame: hmmmm,, house, i did my panel interview today and i gotta tell you... its not something you should kill yourself preparing for. just be yourself and if you can remember about your school days, fine, if not, you may be on your own. one of the very beautiful women that interviewed me today asked about a scholar in my field of study(she studied same course) and i fluked, i hope they dont count that against me. and every other thing was like a chit chat. they just wanted to know more about me, my lil work experience, what ive been doing since i graduated, etc. no question about goals, vision, banking stuff. now im not sure about the one-on-one interview yet o.
and now here's the thing, im choosing to remain anonymous about my venue and name because THEY READ NAIRALAND as well. grin grin grin so whatever question you might have been rehearsing, take a chill pill and go there with a mind to do one thing....just impress the panel and pray for the best. cos they will not ask you what you see on nairaland if it wont give them the info they want.
ermmmm, i hope i have spoken well. abeg help me pray o cos i was very nervous today and i hope they didnt use that against me already.
im out. Peace!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by teflonsam: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
thegame: hmmmm,, house, i did my panel interview today and i gotta tell you... its not something you should kill yourself preparing for. just be yourself and if you can remember about your school days, fine, if not, you may be on your own. one of the very beautiful women that interviewed me today asked about a scholar in my field of study(she studied same course) and i fluked, i hope they dont count that against me. and every other thing was like a chit chat. they just wanted to know more about me, my lil work experience, what ive been doing since i graduated, etc. no question about goals, vision, banking stuff. now im not sure about the one-on-one interview yet o.
im out. Peace!!!
favour is yours IJN,bro. Pls when did u do ur documentation?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 16, 2013
Please guys when will gtb conduct another test in ibadan?
anybody with clue to that pls..biko...dan Allah...E jowo....
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by rinw: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2013
im out. Peace!!!
Pls wn did u do ur doceumentation
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by thegame(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
rinw:
Pls wn did u do ur doceumentation

i think around the end of august or so, not so sure. please read my previous replies cos im sure i updated the house about the strict original waec viewing and that its just for the personnel's eyes to view and not that they really need it or something.
sorry, i hope this helps. just read previous pages or sumtn,

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (161) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.