Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (335896 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
What's happening here? Is another set starting TS and have they started calling people for interviews already?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
They aren't calling any1 4 interiew, all I know is I'm tired of waiting @home. But I heard another batch will resume TS 2nd week in may or so, I pray I'll be part of that set. I'm currently waiting for my 2nd interview invite... D last hurdle.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
doyexy:

Thanks
yayyyyyyyyyyyy....jst saw doyexy's post on Diamond Bank thread..congrats dear..finally!!! Wish u d very best..go and excel!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
sugarlilz: They aren't calling any1 4 interiew, all I know is I'm tired of waiting @home. But I heard another batch will resume TS 2nd week in may or so, I pray I'll be part of that set. I'm currently waiting for my 2nd interview invite... D last hurdle.
it is well dear..just be patient..u'll b called very soon
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doyexy: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
supaflygirl: yayyyyyyyyyyyy....jst saw doyexy's post on Diamond Bank thread..congrats dear..finally!!! Wish u d very best..go and excel!

Tanks dear
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by better2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kodielvinaonwus(f): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
phirmmzy: Surds. Pls check ur ss2 or 3 maths textbook. Won't get ur results immediately but the gt guy said u'll be contacted after 5 working days with the result. Ur credentials will be checked. Esp ur waec, emphasis on DOB and ur grade in maths and eng

Pls do they Allow gatecrashers .n where is the venue n time .pls help.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by doosky(f): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
kodielvinaonwus:

Pls do they Allow gatecrashers .n where is the venue n time .pls help.
nope. Not GTB.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Aladine(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2013
Wrote gtbank test yestday..many peeps as usual..I pray I make it..anyone wrote in abuja too?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Just got called for my 2nd interview @ illupeju. Does any one have info about Deola Ogunyemi, that's my contact person...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by boron10(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
sugarlilz: Just got called for my 2nd interview @ illupeju. Does any one have info about Deola Ogunyemi, that's my contact person...
When did you do your documentation?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by whizkidy: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
sugarlilz: Just got called for my 2nd interview @ ilupeju. Does any one have info about Deola Ogunyemi, that's my contact person...
hi, deola that i know is a woman.She is an important figure in the ilupeju branch cos that's where the training school is located and aam not sure if she is the branch manager now. Just be yourself and you should be fine. Try and go through the thread, you should get some heads up.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
@whizkidy thanx 4 d help.. Mehn women interviewers are really tough. @bron1 I did my doc since dec 12. I've gone thru d thread and no one has mentioned deola ogunyemi before.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
A friend of mine too was just called for the 2nd interview@their branch in ilupeju 2mrw....wishing u guys the best as I await my own call pretty soon too!!!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by lekanSuccess(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
Goodluck to you guys having your final interview tomorrow...all you need to ask GOD for is his favour. Forget about the interviewer being a female and the fact that females are used to being strict. I had my panel session with 3 women and it went so so well....
All will end in praise.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 10:27am On Apr 24, 2013
lekan Success: Goodluck to you guys having your final interview tomorrow...all you need to ask GOD for is his favour. Forget about the interviewer being a female and the fact that females are used to being strict. I had my panel session with 3 women and it went so so well....
All will end in praise.

Hello lekan have u done ur final interview?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Saintjaymes: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
Congrats to d peeps who got deir 2nd interview call. Wishing u guys all d very best. Ask for d grace and it shall be given you. Am still awaiting d 2nd interview call up. Hops it comes soon so I can join u with the May batch. God's grace to all.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hi guys, I had my final interview today and it was good, just got my success email, I want us to continue striving and never give up and this thread is really getting dry. Let's keep on typing and giving useful tips to help each other succeed

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by cuttie83: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Yayyyy,congrats dear
sugarlilz: Hi guys, I had my final interview today and it was good, just got my success email, I want us to continue striving and never give up and this thread is really getting dry. Let's keep on typing and giving useful tips to help each other succeed
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
cuttie83: Yayyyy,congrats dear

Thanx @cutie, the 2nd interview was extremely tough though, tougher than even the 1st interview, so pls let's also tk d final interview serzly. Funny enuf, almost all of us that got interviewed today made it 2 d medicals stage because we were all prepared
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by olusola009: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
@ sugarlilz pls I nid u to contact me via email(olusolaoladimeji@yahoo.com) gat some questions for u. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
@ sugarlilz congrats, could we talk one on one. let me know which u are comfortable with. thanx
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2013
@olusola and ayena yes we can and u contact me through email on nairaland
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2013
sugarlilz: Hi guys, I had my final interview today and it was good, just got my success email, I want us to continue striving and never give up and this thread is really getting dry. Let's keep on typing and giving useful tips to help each other succeed
Congrats dear..what questions were u asked?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by kodielvinaonwus(f): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
doosky: nope. Not GTB.

Thanks ,I have submitted my CV hope they will invite me .I duno if am late .
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by olusola009: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
@sugarlilz, can u pls drop ur email so dat I can ask u some important questions dat re personal or beta stil send ur email to me. olusolaoladimeji@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
Was really tough, tougher than the 1st interview. I was asked why am I here? Why do I want to go into banking and not manufacturing/production coz of what I studied.She told me I should explain nigeria's financial crisis,What's d benefit of cashless policy to d govt, d bank etc. She asked me how banks make money and where banks make most of dier money frm? Apart frm academics I shld tell her hw av become a beta person.she asked of the cbn reforms, about nysc, what I'm doing presently. She asked what dept do I wanna work in and I should explain what they do. I was there for over 30mins. Women interviwers are tough, but I still thankGod I made it.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
@supaflygirl thanx, I guess the comments above should do it.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
sugarlilz: Was really tough, tougher than the 1st interview. I was asked why am I here? Why do I want to go into banking and not manufacturing/production coz of what I studied.She told me I should explain nigeria's financial crisis,What's d benefit of cashless policy to d govt, d bank etc. She asked me how banks make money and where banks make most of dier money frm? Apart frm academics I shld tell her hw av become a beta person.she asked of the cbn reforms, about nysc, what I'm doing presently. She asked what dept do I wanna work in and I should explain what they do. I was there for over 30mins. Women interviwers are tough, but I still thankGod I made it.

Congrats dear,God ll (◑.◑) u thru IJN!

Pls I nid ur e-mail addy,want to contact u asap,thanks!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Aladine(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2013

What did dey asked u in ur interview?hav mine nxt wik.plz reply
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Aladine:

What did dey asked u in ur interview?hav mine nxt wik.plz reply
Scroll up na its there
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by supaflygirl(f): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2013
sugarlilz: @supaflygirl thanx, I guess the comments above should do it.
sugarlilz: Was really tough, tougher than the 1st interview. I was asked why am I here? Why do I want to go into banking and not manufacturing/production coz of what I studied.She told me I should explain nigeria's financial crisis,What's d benefit of cashless policy to d govt, d bank etc. She asked me how banks make money and where banks make most of dier money frm? Apart frm academics I shld tell her hw av become a beta person.she asked of the cbn reforms, about nysc, what I'm doing presently. She asked what dept do I wanna work in and I should explain what they do. I was there for over 30mins. Women interviwers are tough, but I still thankGod I made it.
Wow this is plenty o..Thank God u made it sha..congrats again dear..happy for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (161) (Reply)

Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.