Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (336454 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oselucky(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2013
wen wil be the next training school
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oselucky(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2013
sugarlilz: do u av idea of the date of the next TS.Cn u pls kindly post the sample of ur sucess mail. finally, how many batches are currently in TS. THANKS
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oselucky(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
sugarlilz, please wat date did u do ur aptitude test and documentation.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by tianyx(f): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
great Forum, I must commend. I also expect invite from gt soonest.By HIS grace I will also testify as you all have bn doing.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
House, pls I need someone who just wrote GTbank test. I am scheduled to write on monday. So I want to make some enquiry from the person. Pls urgent help needed
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Pls those going for Gtbank test now, its very tough and prepare hard. Anyway, I don't know but a friend of mine told me that its now workforce that conducts test for gtbank now coz she wrote hers @ workforce gbagada.perhaps they just changed it or maybe she was just unlucky but thankGod she passed anyway.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
oselucky: sugarlilz, please wat date did u do ur aptitude test and documentation.
I did my test nov 9th and documentation dec 12. I know one class @ TS that's graduating may 10 so I guess there's a free class nextwk and another one 3or 2wks from now. So that's 2 free classes. So I'm guessing nextweek and may ending, 2 classes would have commenced by God's grace. So those that have done medicals and 2nd interview should be @ alert. But anyfn can happen sha, don't get ur hopes up 2much...#justsaying. Let's just keep on praying that we are gonna be part of that batch
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by sugarlilz: 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
supaflygirl: Wow this is plenty o..Thank God u made it sha..congrats again dear..happy for u
As ehn! God's grace!!! Lasted over 30mins in there
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oluwakorrect(m): 5:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Gud monin y'all. Cud anyone give me some info about the contact person called Wale Williams at the Prosessing Center in Adetokunbo Ademola branch and the likely questions he might ask? I will gladly appreciate. Thanks!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by taiwo3(m): 5:51am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2013
sugarlilz: Pls those going for Gtbank test now, its very tough and prepare hard. Anyway, I don't know but a friend of mine told me that its now workforce that conducts test for gtbank now coz she wrote hers @ workforce gbagada.perhaps they just changed it or maybe she was just unlucky but thankGod she passed anyway.
that's for cash and teller and not graduate trainee. Test venue is at their training school, illupeju. Pls house I need someone who wrote GTbank test recently. Urgent
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2013
slimmy05: that's for cash and teller and not graduate trainee. Test venue is at their training school, illupeju. Pls house I need someone who wrote GTbank test recently. Urgent

The test is still the usual 25mins for 50questions,u have to be fast about it,if u can't solve the math on time skip to the next. Know ur current affairs well like when was the 1st republic founded αϞð who was the president,festac,ecowas,who,unesco,ur naira notes,years αϞð the personalties on them,simple verbal reasoning(no comprehension passage)simple maths like surd,BODMAS,decimals,arithmethic progression!
The keys are Speed αϞð Accuracy....make sure u don't gamble,heard the pass mark is 30 which is very possible to hit.
All the best anyways!

P.S. the questions are susceptible to change so try αϞð relate with ur fellow test mates there as per current affairs before u go in!

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2013
Olubeey:

The test is still the usual 25mins for 50questions,u have to be fast about it,if u can't solve the math on time skip to the next. Know ur current affairs well like when was the 1st republic founded αϞð who was the president,festac,ecowas,who,unesco,ur naira notes,years αϞð the personalties on them,simple verbal reasoning(no comprehension passage)simple maths like surd,BODMAS,decimals,arithmethic progression!
The keys are Speed αϞð Accuracy....make sure u don't gamble,heard the pass mark is 30 which is very possible to hit.
All the best anyways!

P.S. the questions are susceptible to change so try αϞð relate with ur fellow test mates there as per current affairs before u go in!
thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omidan21: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
choi,I am scared stiff,I wld be passing out NYSC in a months time,my discharge certificate aiint wavailable at the moment,though I would still get there first on tuesday if I am not allowed to write the test can I be rescheduled. Pls urgent reply
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by boron10(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
omidan21: choi,I am scared stiff,I wld be passing out NYSC in a months time,my discharge certificate aiint wavailable at the moment,though I would still get there first on tuesday if I am not allowed to write the test can I be rescheduled. Pls urgent reply
You will be allowed to write the test
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oluwakorrect(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
oluwakorrect: Gud monin y'all. Cud anyone give me some info about the contact person called Wale Williams at the Prosessing Center in Adetokunbo Ademola branch and the likely questions he might ask? I will gladly appreciate. Thanks!
someone should please reply me.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oselucky(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
sugarlilz: hi, thanks alot for the feedback. am rilly gr8fu. wsh u d best always. we al be among the orange family.by the grace of GOD
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oselucky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
oluwakorrect: pls is dis ur 1st interview. when did u rite ur apt.test and documentatn
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oluwakorrect(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
oselucky: oluwakorrect: pls is dis ur 1st interview. when did u rite ur apt.test and documentatn
both were last year!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by thegame(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
hi slimmy and all, im also going to be writing the test on the 30th of april at ilupeju training school. heard you should be fast and accurate rather than overstudy but at the same time, know your basic mathematics, surds and some current affairs.
good luck to us all.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by ayena: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
It is well guys. Success to those writing tests and going for interviews these week. Moi still awaitg 1st interview. Hope fully by next month.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by obaxlove(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
thegame: hi slimmy and all, im also going to be writing the test on the 30th of april at ilupeju training school. heard you should be fast and accurate rather than overstudy but at the same time, know your basic mathematics, surds and some current affairs.
good luck to us all.

Will. Calculator be allowed?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omidan21: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
thegame: hi slimmy and all, im also going to be writing the test on the 30th of april at ilupeju training school. heard you should be fast and accurate rather than overstudy but at the same time, know your basic mathematics, surds and some current affairs.
good luck to us all.

Yesooh.I am also scheduled 4 1pm.april 30th.All to best to us all.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by brut(f): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
I wish all those writing on mon the best.Mine is on 30th.Thanx all for ur contribution.Slimy pls dnt forget to give us feed back
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omidan21: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
kelvino25: My venue is ph. Please my email address is ogbkelvin@yahoo.com

Polease kelvin ma email is omidan21@yahoomail.com
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by omidan21: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2013
tracy10: Happy New Month, NLers.

A Sincere Independence prayer for Us. O God! Of Heaven and earth, U commanded us to work & U'l bless d work of our hands.On dis special day, make us independent permenanently of Unemplyment, stagnation,poverty,not jus on dis thread bt for hopeful youths all over Nigeria.

For we gtbank hopefuls, Oh Lord of employment, may none of Us b left behind both All associated wt dis thread,even those dt ar yet to discover dis thread, mak dis thread a blessed one and let this thread wil b synonymous with sucess and Favour.

This is the birthday gift We NL hopefuls seek and we r confident that U wil nt only meet, but exceed our expectations. In Jesus Name,Amen.

Abegoohh Tracy,help out a sister in need.I am writing the GTBank test on tuesday.please dear ur help is highly needed.omidan21@yahoo.com.is ma email
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by obaxlove(m): 4:47am On Apr 28, 2013
Olubeey:

All the best anyways!

Thanks. May u pls give an example of the verbal reasoning since is not comprehension type. God bless!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oselucky(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2013
guday all, hapy sunday, may dis week bring unmerited favor to us
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by oluwakorrect(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
oselucky: guday all, hapy sunday, may dis week bring unmerited favor to us
AMEN
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Olubeey(f): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
obaxlove:

Thanks. May u pls give an example of the verbal reasoning since is not comprehension type. God bless!

E.g If ice is to solid then water is to liguid! Just few comparisons

The maths questions are more followed by current affairs,the english questions are relatively few!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Princeofilorin(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
what kind of current affairs
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by obaxlove(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
Olubeey:

E.g If ice is to solid then water is to liguid! Just few comparisons

The maths questions are more followed by current affairs,the english questions are relatively few!

Tnx!

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (161) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.