Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? (707 Views)

Beware Of These Companies-maka Chris,seaways,junoc,prime Savic: They Are Scammers / Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! / Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? by detrfcj: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2007
HI FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I GOT A LETTER OF NOTIFICATION FROM THE COMPANY WHO'S NAME IS MENTIONED BELOW. I HAVCE TPPED OUT THE DETAILS OF THE LETTERAS SHOWN BELOW. DID ANYONE RECEIVE SUCH LETTER? WOULD APPRECIATE REPLIES THAT WOULD ASSIST ME LOOK BEFORE I LEAP. THANKS IN ADVANCE. MY EMAIL ADDY IS philemmany_slap@yahoo.com

SPILLE OIL & GAS SERVICES
PLOT 101 AMADI CREEK. TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT, P.O.BOX 11175. PORT HARCOURT, RIVRES STATE, NIGERIA.

October 5, 2007.

………………………………,
………………………………,
………………………………,

Dear,
OODIAH EMMANUEL ENAHORO
RE: APPLICATION FOR JOB.

We refer to your graduate trainee application to our company and now have the pleasure to inform you and congratulate you on your successful selection.

Your assigned reference number is GTR/ FE/227A
You are to quote this number whenever you are requested to do so by the company.

A one-week training programme with an interview will commence, on a date to be communicated to you, in three cities across Nigeria namely:
LAGOS, PORT HARCOURT AND ABUJA.
The company shall only be responsible for your accommodation during this period.

In line with company’s policy in maintenance of standard due verifications and confirmations of qualifications are always carried out by our consultancy firms.

In view of the foregoing logistics, each applicant is to supplement the aggregate overheads with a payment of NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY NAIRA (#950.00) ONLY.
This is made using the following details:
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK.
Account Name: SPILLE OIL & GAS SERVICES.
Account Number: 5016365514110.

Ensure your name is written as in your application while making the payment and forward details of payment to: spille_oilgas@yahoo.co.uk

Yours faithfully,
For: SPILLE OIL & GAS SERVICES.
…………………….
Linda Olufemi (Mrs)
HR Dept. Nigeria.

SPILLE OIL & GAS SERVICES
Directors: A.B. Clerk (Chairman), Alexander Solberg (American), Richard Parker (Canadian), Ibrahim Ahmed (Egytian), Campbell Brown, Pro. Afolabi Lukeman, Maj. Gen. (Rtd) Idris Adama.
Re: Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? by debosky(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2007
how many times will somebody post about Spille on this forum?

They are fraudulent and it has been confirmed by numerous other threads here, just try to do a search before posting next time ok? wink
Re: Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? by asaajuomo1(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2007
@ Debosky
The Guy is not aware.

They are SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? by buyaka(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2007
This post was on nairaland and i think the national dailies. and i think the invitation is in response to this post below which i believe some of us applied. i will personally go and check out their address and see if they exist because i was also sent a similar letter.

Vacancies in Oil and Gas Services Company
« on: September 17, 2007, 11:50:44 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vacancies in Oil and Gas Services Company

A rapidly expanding oil and gas services company, with operations in several parts of the world, needs to recruit graduate trainees to fill the following positions:

Account Assistants (reference No: GT/AA 2007)
HND/Bsc. in Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Business Admin, Banking and Finance or Business Management with lower credit/second class lower.

Personnel Assistants (reference No: GT/PA 2007)
HND/Bsc. in Govt/Public Admin., Sociology, psychology, Political Science, English/linguistics, History/Int.Relations, or Mass communication with lower credit/second class lower.

Field Engineers (reference No: GT/FE 2007)
HND/Bsc/BEng/BTech. in Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Agric, Polymer, Metallurgical/Material, Elect/Electronics Engineering, Geology, or Physics/Mathematics with lower credit/second class lower.

Laboratory Technologists (reference No: GT/LT 2007)
HND/Bsc/BTech in Chemistry/Ind. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Science Lab. Tech or Food Lab. Tech with lower credit/second class lower.

Send applications together with copies of Bsc/BEng/BTech/HND certificate, NYSC discharge certificate and detailed resume with a stamped self-addressed envelop on or before 2nd October 2007 to:
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 11175,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State
Re: Does This Company Exist, Or Are They Are Scammers? by ifechk: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
Yes, they are scammers. They are not for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I fell into their trap but later found out that there is no such company like dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent a friend staying in P.H to go check it out and he gave the news dat they don't exist!

(1) (Reply)

I Hope / Supervisors/customer Relations Officer Needed Urgently / Premium Ice Cream Vancancies As Of 29th April 2008.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.