Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! (6801 Views)

Job Breakthrough,but Not Happy / Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! / Beware Of These Companies-maka Chris,seaways,junoc,prime Savic: They Are Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by juwanno(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2009
Its a pity that because of the high level of unemployment most people are desperately becoming victims in the hands of scammers. E breakthrough is one of those scammers and money launderers EFCC needs to face.
Their contacts are:

No 1 Tonade Street, Ikeja B/Stop lagos
Email Address: jobsebng@yahoo.com
07069543422 & 07069543422

&

No 82 Clegg Street, by Federal Fire Service
Ojuelegba, B/Stop, Surulere, Lagos
Email Address: jobs@ebtng.com
07086320096 & 08066173160

If you apply or send your CVs to this company, you are only wasting your time and money because they are big time scammers so BEWARE! and pass this information to other of your friends so that they are not victimized!!!
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by ceysaga: 1:22am On Apr 24, 2009
Na thieves them be o. I posted thread like this about dem last year wen they ripped me of 2k n sent me to a company that rejected me. Its ownd by one dubious calabar man n his fat wife. EFCC, plz visit them.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by Emilo(m): 3:37am On Apr 24, 2009
Guys those people play me local last month n chop my money.but i am going back there,n my spirit warned me
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by bfa: 6:22am On Apr 24, 2009
Not only EsterBT there is another one called MMC Consulting at Ejigbo, Oro-Oke bus-stop. Beware of them!!!
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by nyabinghi(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2009
E don tay wey dem dey "gba" boys. They have other allies like BBL,Primesavic et al. God go hammer dem
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by buddha77: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2009
i think the key word here should be caution-we should always do our due diligence before committing  any money, life goes on, we learn lessons and move forward with the  new  knowledge or allow ourselves to get trapped by it, am not interested in name calling ,  it is  unspiritual and harmful, but god will reward them[scammers] accordingly
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by blacksta(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2009
The number 1 rule should be - Anybody that ask for money before getting you a job i believe is a scam
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by buddha77: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
i attended 2 hse courses at mmc consulting early last year-hse appreciation and advanced hse for 3 days, i had very fresh and detailed  lectures  and received certificates which led me to nisp training and professional exams, i  have also referred friends there who have been trained as well without any complaints, and as far as i know, they still conduct hse training, i doubt if mmc  consulting belongs to the  category of scammers  you are talking about, i doubt very much
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by AmAlone: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
I could close those mails at the click of my fingers. . .
I could block those lines at the breath of my nostril Now Ask Me How. . .
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2009
its not only ebreakthrough, makachris ventures along 51 ojuelegba road is among the list of scammers.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by MrCrackles(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2009
Chai, all these scammers sef!
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by crescent(f): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
cautious is the watch word
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by guseman(m): 7:07am On Apr 26, 2009
@ Poster
Thanks so much. You cant believe that they sent me a text and mail yesterday calling me for an interview and you know the funniest thing is that they didnt put their fone number in the text they sent to me and that raise my curiosity. They sent that text tru the web i guess and the funniest thing is that they put the advert in the guardian newspaper, imagine?

Thank you guys, i might go there to see how fat actually the wife of that man looks like grin
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by mandy4s: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2009
oh booyy
ii no fit shout ooo
pls can anybody confirm if this is also a scam plot: i am asked to pay about 3gran for manual on how to get loans from MFBs and Fed Govt. free without collateral undecided
am a lil jittery about the whole stuff, is it true, can it be done ??
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by seyibrown(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2009
I know someone who was ripped off by them in 2004! She was directed to a paint manufacturing company in Ikeja. Turned there was no jobs there at all! She went back to ebreakthrough and was basically told to F, off!

I don't see my self paying money upfront to get a job! You end up being ripped off!
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by hispy99(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2009
mandy4$:

oh booyy
ii no fit shout ooo
pls can anybody confirm if this is also a scam plot: i am asked to pay about 3gran for manual on how to get loans from MFBs and Fed Govt. free without collateral undecided
am a lil jittery about the whole stuff,  is it true,  can it be done ??

Why don't you approach an MFB yourself and see if they'll give you such a loan? You might get a manual from them, that does not mean that you'll get a loan. Save your N3k
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by PHINO: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2009
its rily true.ebreakthru are scammers.i was invited 4 an interview and was l8r sent a text message that i passed d test and should comewith 1,700 naia and dey wld giv mi a recommendation letter.beware peeps!
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by maxtop(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2009
my fellow Nairalanders,i was so happy somebody brought up this burning issues for discussion and also to tell those who are so desperate to beware of this so called scammers, If we call those bunch of idiots at Esther BT crooks,i think it is an understatement,they are "unarmed robberies or pen robbery"( forgive me for the usage of dat  grammar).
  Three years ago,i was in search of a job and i applied for position,i got a quick response and i was invited for a test penultimate Saturday, as usual i prepared well enough for the test and getting there i met hundreds of job seekers like myself and i could remember i asked one of my fellow job seekers the credibility of these people because i was not impressed with what i saw that day.he told me we should just "believe" since jobs are scarce to get nowadays, we did the test in the last floor of that building which i think is a church. After the test,we are told that successful candidate will be invited for interview and job placements but we have already paid for a file (#50) before we did the test.
  Just 4 days later,i received a message on my phone that i was one of the lucky candidate who passed the exams and i should check for details in my e-mail box, i rushed down to the cafe to check the details and i was surprised to see that we are going to pay some money before we collect the appointment letter, i paid #2500 for the appointment and i was to go o the company who need my service, on getting there i was surprised to see the manager of that company who told me they cannot afford my transport allowance not to talk of the salary, i report back to Esther BT who told me to apply for another job vacancy,
  To cut the story short,i applied for another job but on the day the day of the test it rained heavily and i was late to the venue of the test.Th amazing thing was that i didnt write anything on that day what i wrote was just my name and the position i applied for but i got another message on my phone that i was a successful candidate in the test and that i should check my e-mail box for details,that is when iit dawn on me that they are 419ers.I didnt go to their office coz i knew it will be the same old story allover again.
   i want to make a suggestion and i want to know if we are not taking laws into our hands, Cant we bombard their office and beat the hell out of those people because if we should report the case to the police,they will not do any tangible and concrete thing, Am waiting for the response,please.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by solosimple(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2009
@maxtop

Those guys really got u. lol!
;Dl grin
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by bollyfolly: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2009
Na true talk. I have done an interview with them before, bt at the end they said i should pay 1.5k for my appointed letter. I didnt turn up cos i later realized they are there to dupe pple. Be ware n careful not only them but many on the lists also.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by lekside071: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2009
Cant beleive these guys are still out there,
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by chychy4us: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2009
yes it is true e breakthru are scammers we are all saying it on net who is going to tell the poor masses(desperate job seekers]becos right now they are still advertising on Guardian and they ve sweet offers.

But i also think The Guardian is to blame because i feel they are suppose to know the genuineness of an advert b4 postin
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by Qrous(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2009
yes o,my people.i have known dis people for quite a long time.
i came across them wen i left secondary sch.2003,den introduce dem to other friends.we went together,did interview,passed and was to pay #450 den,i cudnt afford it,my friends did and was posted to the ffl
1.a distributor for brewry,at Shasha
2.a restaurant at Egbeda
3.a rug washing company.
all their conditions were strict so they cudnt work with dem.
my friends came back broke,trekked in d sun went back to EstherBreaktru and met STORIES.
my Pple beware!!!
scammers are evrywhere!
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by lynxnoon(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
i wonda wat d govt is doin abt dis, cos am very sure dey r aware of all dis scams
Wel my advice is: No mata hw gud dia offer is; dnt EVER pay any1 for tryn 2 get u a job.
All legit consulting/recruiting firms r hired & paid by companies looking 4 pple 2 employ.
God help Naija.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by ndelta1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
Truely Esther Breakthrough REcruit unbehalf of some company, and Demand money for their own services, I know of a lucky guy that got a Job in Lagos through them, I will not judge them by everyone's opinion because I paid the said amount and posted to a Company in Obanlende to work, all i know is that they got litttle openings and make money through those that come for the few spaces, Its just like BET, Just know that if you want to get them call them on this number, 08066173160
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by chychy4us: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2009
gud morning house, shuo c me see trouble imagin yesterday i sent a mail to e break through calling them thieves that they are ripping the desperate unemployed out of the little they have guess what they sent back to me eeh eeh ,they sent me a message immediately that i have been invited for a text stated for 2nd of may, can u imagin that !!!!!!! grin
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by zaliya(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
Yes!! This Esther Breakthrough People are really thieves. EFCC should do something really fast.

Imagine!! These Esther theives (as they should be called) collected #1,000 and sent a graduate of GEOLOGY to an old, dirty-looking family- business house, where the woman and her kid were lying down on a mat at the backyard and the woman calling the MD of the so- called place 'DADDY (as in her husband).
Guess what the job function was?
- To collect 'AJOO' (daily savings) from Mushin market women.
Please what has GEOLOGY got to do with 'AJOO'?

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH!!!!. They want to have BREAKTHROUGH by dubious means!!!
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by hanname(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
You guys re right with these people, i also had an experience with Ebreakthrough. I went there for a test, that was last year, and i receive another text message some days later telling me that i was one of the lucky people to pass the test. I was told to come over for further discussion with =N=2,000. But thank God i was so broke that i couldnt get the money. So i didnt attend the next stage of the drama. We human being dont understand when God is working at times. If i had gotten the 2k, i would av attend as planned for, and i would av been robbed of my hard earned money.
Thank God sha, For He has finally grown all my effort with a good job. it happened when i least expect it. so if u are seeking for a job, continue praying and working hard, God is seeing all ur effort and i believe He will surely surprise you in a wonderful way. He has done it for me and i still believe He can do more.

Stay blessed,
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by hotspice(f): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
i got an e-mail from ebreakthru last august to come for a test as God would have it i didnt feel like going cos i could not remember ever sendin them a mail. my friend also got the same mail but she also did not remember sending them a mail either. i dont have enough undecided prove cos i did not honour the invite but for those who did and they were sxcamed they can petition the efcc directly with the details. trust me nigeria is not that bad if the efcc receives a group petition on these companies one of them will be used as a scape goat.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by Mike2Trip4: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
Well, on Ester Breakthrough and others,its just desperacy that pushes people to them. They can actually get you jobs.I mean LOW PAYING jobs like N15K/month. They render their services only to companies who can not afford to advertise in newspapers. If you want to work in such a place, pls go to E Breakthrough. They Got me one in a so called ICT firm that uses just about 3 rooms in a school premises somewhere in Ikotun,Lagos. I spent only 3months there and left. That was in 2006. I think we should all learn one thing. If jobs were that easy to find, those hungry looking employees at E Breakthrogh will not be there.They would have themselves looked for better jobs. Their Salaries are actually paid from the money collected from people like us.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by Mike2Trip4: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
EFCC can not help out because E Breakthrough actually will provide evidence of getting jobs for people in the past. Its their success rate that is just too low. They can't help you or anybody for that matter. After paying them, they will likely send you to a place where your service is not needed.Only very few people (like me) are lucky to have ever gotten a job through them.As i said earlier, I left the job because though unemployed then, i seem to be richer than the company.
Re: Beware E Breakthrough Ltd Are Scammers! by guseman(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
They sent to me 3 text messages inviting me for an interview, only me oo 3 SMS and a mail. OLE they are desperate to collect my 2,000 naira.

People please dont pay anybody any money , Abeg

See this link about them

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113714.0.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Story As A 3rd Class Degree Holder / NBS: Expect Worse Unemployment Figures From Q4 / If You Are Working At D Airport Or Any Aviation Center, Pls Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.