Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Intelligent Boy! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Intelligent Boy! (689 Views)

19 Intelligent Jokes That You Need To Read Twice To Understand / Come In,if You Are Intelligent / Brain Teaser; Lets See How Intelligent You Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Boy! by martosmart: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2012
Akpos father took him to class his first day of school. Akpos dad pulled the teacher aside and told her, Akpos has a bad gambling problem so don't make a bet with him cos you can't win. The teacher agreed. When the teacher was passing out the text books Akpos said, teacher I'll make a bet with you,she replied ok what? Akpossaid I'll bet you fifty naira I can tell you what color of panties you have on. She agreed and told him after the last bell he was to stay in the room and then he could guess. While Akpos and the classmates were at recess the teacher took her panties off and put them in herpurse. When school was out Akpos stayed in the classroom and the teacher locked the doorand said okay Akpos what colorare they? He replied yellow. So the teacher raised her dress and said no your wrong, I'm not wearing any. Akpos asked her to walk him out to his dads car and he would get her money. so as Akpos passed his dad going to the car the teacher told his dad that Akpos finally got beat. He said what do you mean she said Akpos bet me fifty naira †̥hα̲̅†̥ hecould tell me what color of panties I had on so I took them off. The father replied; That sonof a bitch! He bet me a thousand naira †̥hα̲̅†̥ he could see your pussy before theend of the Day.......!

(1) (Reply)

Who Go Marry Me / Stammerer / I Never Lie Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.