Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Otedola VS Faruk Lawan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Otedola VS Faruk Lawan (967 Views)

Buhari Dancing Shoki With Tinubu, Amaechi, Femi Otedola, And Others. (hilarious) / Joke : Otedola VS Lawan… OBJ & GEJ Connection… / Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otedola VS Faruk Lawan by AdsOwheels(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2012
Parable Of Betrayal

In the land of Niger area, a certain rich man from the West by the name Otedollar was clandestinely approached for some shackels. The man took Farcrook, a man from the arid land, into his house and gave him some money, that he may alter the writings on the tablet which he had set before the people.

And it was that Otedollar went before an assembly of the people and said unto them, trust ye this man who said we stole from the treasury? Surely he is one of us, for he came unto me in the middle of the night, and he left with his pockets full of money.

And the people were amazed, and their hearts bled, for Farcrook was a man in whom they had put their trust.

So Farcrook arose, and said; Otedollar is my briber, I did not request. He maketh me to sit down in his Maitama house; he leadeth me beside the chilled champagne.

He exploited my greed; he leadeth me in the path of marked dollars for subsidy’s sake.

Yea, even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of EFCC, I will fear no arrest: for bribes are with me; my loot and my kickbacks they comfort me.

Thou preparest the dollars before me, in the presence of the SSS: thou anointest my mouth with wine; my pocket runneth over.

Surely the shame and reproach shall follow me all the days of my life, but I will dwell in the house of PDP forever and ever.

And the people wept, but there was no one to console them.

1 Like

Re: Otedola VS Faruk Lawan by paulesma: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]u_ar_a_mad_man.

(1) (Reply)

Thief Pass Thief / Which Of These Did You Do Back When You Were A Kid? / Definition Of Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.