Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic (1740 Views)

Catholicism: The Naivety And Gullibility Of Catholic Followers / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Video Of Catholic Priest Mastubating In Front Of Congregation During Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic by ijawkid(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2012
italo:

Why are all of you always dodging my questions? I repeat:

How do you know the early Christians didn't pray through Mary? Does the Bible have records of everything the early Christians did?

And why are you a Bible student when the early Christians didn't have the Bible.

It is not "if I say." Could everything the apostles did be contained in the Bible? Answer! Yes or no.

And if you take the word of historians, that means you are affirming that we can refer to extra-biblical sources on matters of faith. Agreed?

Italo u knw what's wrong and right...

Both d bible and history shows no trace of early christians praying thru mary.....

Is that not enough??

What else do we need??

Deep down italo u knw hw wrong it is....

how can we pray thru a woman??

I mean is this what christendom has turned into??

Now Jesus u worship as God is not enough,mary has to beg Jesus for all of u.....

Lol...

Yahweh dey watch ona o......

The day e go happen ona go answer why ona dey pray thru mary..

Jesus himself will ask u guys that......

Make ona ready answer for am........
Re: Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic by italo: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2012
ijawkid:

Italo u knw what's wrong and right...

Both d bible and history shows no trace of early christians praying thru mary.....

Is that not enough??

What else do we need??

Deep down italo u knw hw wrong it is....

how can we pray thru a woman??

I mean is this what christendom has turned into??

Now Jesus u worship as God is not enough,mary has to beg Jesus for all of u.....

Lol...

Yahweh dey watch ona o......

The day e go happen ona go answer why ona dey pray thru mary..

Jesus himself will ask u guys that......

Make ona ready answer for am........

Your conscience is still not clear enough to answer my questions? I keep waiting.
Re: Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic by ijawkid(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2012
italo:

Your conscience is still not clear enough to answer my questions? I keep waiting.

Italo....

Na to use cane come flog u na him dey hungry me now....lol
Re: Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic by italo: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2012
*smiles* na d cane sef for beta pass all dis lie lie wey una dey put for our head
Re: Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic by ijawkid(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2012
italo: *smiles* na d cane sef for beta pass all dis lie lie wey una dey put for our head

Which lie??

Na ona attract am na....

Better go throw way that mary image wey dey ya house b4 I open my 2 eyes....
Re: Mary Interceding On Behalf Of Catholic by italo: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Is that the answer to my questions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Dawkins Says: Any Fetus Is Less Human Than An Adult Pig / fghj / Atheists And Pride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.