Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All (9521 Views)

Breaking News: Alex Otti Bribe Money Tears INEC Apart / Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. / ‘how I Spend My Bribe Money’—gov Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf: I heard of 10 - 11 milla USD, but its from whispers.
later you'll say,you aren't reno,how did you hear it in 'whispers'?
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by emsquare(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
Guitarlife: I mean *coughs vehemently* sorry, you mean all these money is in UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLAR?
The same dollar obama mint's?
Chei . . . . . . .nigerian's don suffer.

Hmmmm!
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by rasputinn(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
scribble:

God gave u a brain. Let us thank him. However your statement on Otedola being strictly a diesel importer is FALSE. Otedola owns Africa Petroleum/Forte Oil. The company was indicted in the subsidy report for claiming subsidy that cannot be verified, counter-tripping and diversion of petrol to other countries amongst other things.

Please read pages 139 to 141 of Subsidy report for further clarification.

Which reportI hope you are not referring to a report that emerged through a fraudulent process and from a very fraudulent committee
Otedola owns Forte Oil,but does Forte oil sell petrol/pms,the product for which subsidy monies were collected
If you want to probe Otedola on his diesel dealings or Jet A1(which is what Fort Oil is into),good and fine,but how did the name of a diesel company and that of a Jet A1 marketing company end up in a list meant for those that market fuel/pms and so collected fuel subsidy money.
Is Farouk now the CBN that has to he investigate comapanies for forex round tripping?
Let the CBN and EFCC investigate the $400 million forex Otedola bought and see if he round-tripped with it
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by Captainajama: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
People like cleverly keep getting the whole thing wrong. I want constructive criticism,with facts and figures indicting Jonathan in all this ur talks. Pessimism has become a normal thing in Naija, but let me ask you a question, what positive contribution have you made towards the growth and actualisation of the dreams of this country? I am just saying that the era of just saying things for talking sake should be swept aside,this is a generation of upwardly mobile, smart and intelligent people, and our energy should not be channelled at mudslinging and name calling. Bring out your facts and figures,make we see weda u d yarn opata!
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by thimbook2(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
faroukgate ko? faroukgate ni!

trust nigerians, just the mere mention and thot of that kind of money is giving some folks a financial hard-on!

u just wanna know, abi?

go ask the SSS!
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by walexmurphy: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
hello naria landers dis farouk matter of a thin is a disgracesmiley
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by Beaf: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
norrisman:

It is not impossible. And with beaf being close to the presidency, his figures wont be far from the truth.

How many people are on the commitee? At least each man/ woman on the commitee will have gone home with about $2 million (N320 million). Not bad for a few weeks work!

Abeg, make una stop dis rumour. I am not close to the Presidency. Thank you.
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by JAMILO2020: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
FELLOW NIGERIANS,

ELECTING PEOPLE INTO A PRIVILAGED POSITION IS A CHOICE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE AS OUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

WE NIGERIANS HAVE MADE EXTREMELY BAD CHOICES IN THE PEOPLE WE HAVE ELECTED OR ALLOWED TO BE CRIMINALLY SELECTED.

CONSTITUTION OR NOT, WE HAVE NOW GONE PAST THE TIME WE SHOULD ALL WAKE UP COLLECTIVELY AND KICK THESE CROOKS OUT.

NIGERIA IS BETTER-OFF WITH MILITARY MEN WHO WILL FORCE US TO DO AS THEY WISH, THAN ALLOWING PEOPLE THAT ARE ELECTED TO REPRESENT US, DOING WORSE THAN WE WOULD HAVE EXPECTED FROM THE ARMED FORCES.

IMAGINE THE DIFFERENCE IN SALARY BETWEEN THE POLITICIANS AND THE ARMED FORCES ? YET THESE POLITICIANS WHO AWARDED THEMSELVES HUGE SALARIES AS WELL AS BENEFITS, CONTINUED TO ROB US SO SHAMELESSLY.

I BLAME THE 'GROUNDNUT & GARRI' ARMED FORCES OFFICERS WHO CAN NOT EVEN FIND THE COURAGE TO DEFEND US BY STANDING UP AND KICKING THESE CROOKS OUT.

I NOW OPENLY CALL ON THE ARMED FORCES TO TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, BECAUSE OUR CRIMINAL POLITICIANS ARE HELP BENT ON DESTROYING NIGERIA.

EVERY MEMBER OF THE ARMED FORCES OF NIGERIA SWORE TO "PROTECT NIGERIA AGAINST BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ENEMIES".

IT IS NOW VERY CLEAR THAT THE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE UNREPENTANT ENEMIES OF THE STATE OF NIGERIA.

MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES SHOULD MOVE IMMEDIATELY TO SAVE NIGERIA RIGHT NOW!

SHAME ON THE ARMED FORCES IF THEY CONTINUE TO ALLOW THIS CRIMINALITY IN NIGERIA!!
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by icez: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, make una stop dis rumour. I am not close to the Presidensy. Thank you.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by PastorOla1: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
All I know is that we not ready to fight corruption, when we are ready we will all agree to CAPITAL PUNUSHMENT FOR CORRUPTION. It is getting worse day by day and may continue we all resolve for Death Penalty for corruption in Nigeria, shikena!!!!
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by item1: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2012
Nija remaiins one country where people steal #1000.00 and they are shot/killed, steal #100,000.00 and you are jailed but steal #100,000,000.00 and you are celeberated at the long run. Tell me has anybody ever been punished in this f^^kin country for stealing too much money.
Re: Faroukgate: How Much Bribe Money Did Farouk Collect In All by item1: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2012
these criminals don't even have any respect/regard for our dear naira againoo. the naira is obviously useless and worthless to them if someone could be asking for bribe in dollars/pounds. na waoooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Registers 2.5 Million Members In Kano State / Kumba, Buhari Impeached: Kebbi Assembly Elects New Speaker, Deputy Speaker / INEC Plotting To Pre-allocate 200,000 Votes To APC In Ebonyi-governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.