Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended (1844 Views)

The Umale Festival Of The Ilaje And Itsekiri People / Similarities And Differences Between Ilaje And Itsekiri / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
The most beautiful, courteous and virtuous Yoruba babes I know come from Ilaje in Ondo State of South western Nigeria. And they are very romantic and brilliant too. They love to love.

Re: Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by sexysunnyb(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
who is she can i know her pls
Re: Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 19, 2012
Pretty girl smiley
Re: Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by Tinyemeka(m): 2:42am On Jun 19, 2012
She even looks Igbo to me.

Ondo has a sizeable number of pretty ladies. Judging from what I saw during my service at Ogun. The worst is Oyo and then Ogun. Na talk I jus dey talk O! Jor O. LOL.
Re: Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by tpia5: 2:44am On Jun 19, 2012
since orikinla posted the picture, maybe she's igbo or half igbo.

but imo, she looks ilaje and you must notice the yoruba eyes.

almond shaped eyes.

and her features are yoruba.

check the jawline, cheeks, etc.
Re: Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by tpia5: 2:46am On Jun 19, 2012
@ orikinla and beaf

so, do you think becomerich is pacified now?

go the extra mile and talk to the mbgn folks as well.

there's some oil involved here.
Re: Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by tpia5: 2:48am On Jun 19, 2012
The worst is Oyo and then Ogun

oyo and ogun have pretty ladies.

maybe you just didnt see them, or they avoided you, lol.

oyos are the ones most likely to have araboid looks.

and no, i'm not saying a lot of them arent dark.
Re: Ilaje Sweethearts Come Highly Recommended by Tinyemeka(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2012
^^^ Funny that. I guess my opinion about Ogun girls was a bit skewed. Most of those I met were Ijebu.

The girl in the OP's pic is most likely Yoruba. The slightly wide mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2016 SMS Wishes Messages / Photos From Welcome Party For The Olu Of Warri In London / African Cultures And Intellectualism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.