Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Psychologist Vs. Lawyer.......enjoy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Psychologist Vs. Lawyer.......enjoy (3252 Views)

(psychologist) Very Funny Thinx About U / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? / The Psychologist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psychologist Vs. Lawyer.......enjoy by desperatem(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
A guy asked a girl in a library; "Do you mind if I sit beside you". The girl answered with a loud voice I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOUUU!!!". All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed.
After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and she told him "I study psychology and i know what a man is thinking, I guess u felt embarrassed right?
The guy with a loud voice said "5000 Naira JUST FOR ONE NIGHT HABA THAT'S TOO MUCH Ooo!!! and all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock and the guy whispered in her ears "I study law and I know how to make someone feel guilty.
Re: Psychologist Vs. Lawyer.......enjoy by jbblues24(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that minimal. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Hips, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil in Lagos / (pic) Who Remembers This Childhood Sweet What The Name / If You Didn't Watch Any Of These Movies While Growing Up Address Me As Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.