Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? (6612 Views)

Nigerian Graduate Who Shared CVs In UK Subway Now Hiring (Photo) / Qatar Airways Nigeria Are Collecting Cv / Two Banks Are Collecting C V In P/h. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by creamdream: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2007
Quote from: nedujizzy on Today at 10:21:04 AM
@creamdream
o boy i really need these jokes of yours,this naija don tire me,if the jobs refuse to come then we can make do with some laughter,but not at the expence of other people sha,i need your number and your e mail addrmailkingskid@yahoo.com, He loves to speak his mind, ala Ruggedman,YOU LIKE ME OR HATE ME ITS PEACE OR WAR!! ,let the plater haters opt for suicide if they want, anybody can say anything, I love the creamlifestyle, PERIOD
, No Bebeto, Nothing do me!!
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by creamdream: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@creamdream
o boy i really need these jokes of yours,this naija don tire me,if the jobs refuse to come then we can make do with some laughter,but not at the expence of other people sha,i need your number and your e mail addr mailkingskid@yahoo.com, He loves to speak his mind, ala Ruggedman,YOU LIKE ME OR HATE ME ITS PEACE OR WAR!! ,let the playeither er haters opt for suicide if they want, anybody can say anything, I love the creamlifestyle, PERIOD
, No Bebeto, Nothing do me!
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by creamdream: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@creamdream
o boy i really need these jokes of yours,this naija don tire me,if the jobs refuse to come then we can make do with some laughter,but not at the expence of other people sha,i need your number and your e mail addremailkingskid@yahoo.com, He loves to speak his mind, ala Ruggedman,YOU either Love ME OR HATE ME ITS PEACE OR WAR!! ,let the player haters opt for suicide if they want, anybody can say anything, I love the creamlifestyle, PERIOD
, No Bebeto, Nothing do me!!
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by amievivian(f): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
Utako community bank utako abuja,
Ugbowo community bank Benin city.
oliyeuw micro finance alade idanre,
Elemuletu community bank ilaramokin.

@creamy dream Pls when is the deadline grin grin grin
i wan laf die!! grin
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by minarise: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2007
sorry no bank collecting cv any more. i think it's late
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by xammy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
creamdream abi watin be that ur mumu name? i need goat like u this can time. u are just toooooo funny with ur mouth. anyway sha, U GUYZ should check OJUELEGBA COMM. BANK collection of CV will close tomoro. BAD ASS NIGGA
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by isaacdups(m): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2007
does anybody know about the outcome of the spring bank interview held in Lagos months ago? Please feed me.
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by nedujizzy(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2007
creamdream a lawyer? are you kidding me give me a shout my man, my number is 08037036168
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by creamdream: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2007
amievivian:

Utako community bank utako abuja,
Ugbowo community bank Benin city.
oliyeuw micro finance alade idanre,
Elemuletu community bank ilaramokin.

@creamy dream Please when is the deadline grin grin grin
i wan laf die!! grin
My sister, NOthing do you, have fun!! i dey your side,
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by kaylala(m): 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2007
Guy don't kill me with lauf grin grin
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by hayourmide(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hi all! i tink dey re all wrong, coz d guy dat ask d question did't specify & d other guy dat answer d question put it in funny way. Above all let us b specify whenever we ask or answer questions pls. Pls frds in house i ve my own problem which i need a help 4rm any one dat ve infor. of any work which a Diploma holder in Economics can do either full time or part time work. And also, pls i have the opportunity of taking professional examination on Economics (to be chattered) and so far their are various chattered bodies. and it is kind of difficult to say which is more recognized in Nigeria on my fied as an Economist.
Can some one in the house help out on this. It is urgent.
Pls any one who as any ideal of dis should pls send me msg through my E-mail:yomight50@gmail.com & my number is 08032130990, 08086296158.
Thanks you all frds!!!
Re: Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? by sylviankay(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Program Assistant Needed At HC3 (NGO) Abuja / Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair / Tyonex Nigeria Ltd Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.