Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally (2428 Views)

Top 10 Favourite Naija Albums Of All Time / African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? / New Forum Where You Can Upload/download your favourite Naija Songs FREE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Egavlas(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
I think our Nigerian artists have *upped* their game in the production of great music videos.

What are your favourite ones that can compete Internationally?

The Idea is to make the others stand up and be counted.

Some of my favourites that readily come to mind are:

Aye Ole : Infinity

Djinee's Latest: I no dey shame

Asa: Fire on the mountain

TY Bello: Green land .

There are more but I will start with these

Name yours.
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
KC Fresh. I don't really ride wit these dudes but 'em new sengemende vid is in my opinion the best nigerian clip i've seen over the years.
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Egavlas(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
colomb:

KC Fresh. I don't really ride wit these dudes but 'em new sengemende vid is in my opinion the best nigerian clip i've seen over the years.

Really?

Do you Know any other videos that , in your opinion, can come close to that one?
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by luvhenry(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
goldie spin me, 2)naeto c.- u should know my p. 3) barbara dangerous
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Egavlas(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2007
naeto c's video is ok. Dont know about the other two. Two much colour and too many things going on at the same time with goldie's video.

But its your favourite though.
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by 9ja4eva: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
Naeto C - You Know my P

Faze

Obiwon - Joli
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by kaydee(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2007
No Be God - Gino
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by WarfyBoy(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2007
dem plenty ohh, nigeria don wake up fo video making now ohhhh

gina>>>>>>, no b God

KC fresh>>>sengenmenge

faze>>>>>>tatto gals, on a plane, kpo kpo di kpo

tuface>>>>>> no shakin

ty bello>>>>green land

naeto c>>> you know my p

there this gal, freestyles ex babe, the title of d track it CALL MY NAME its kool

not 4getin psqaure>>>> do me, temptation, say you luv etc

sanchez>>>>> pick it up

n many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by zigbo(f): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2007
paul play - forever (its better than some int. videos) its jst awesome and very simple. . .
faze - angel gabriella

@warfyboy pls ve u got a link to gina - if no be God and psquare do me . . .thxx
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by iice(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2007
Yet to see a vid i like undecided I cringe @ most sad
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by MoOdYLaDy(f): 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2007
[size=17pt][center]None grin grin[/center]e[/size]
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by 9ja4eva: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2007
Paul Play - You and Me
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Egavlas(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2007
@iice and MoodyLady,

Are you guys in Nigeria?

If you watch MTV Base or NIGEZIE, you will see quite a number of them.

I recommend you guys try and see : Djinee's Latest : I no dey shame,  Infinity: Aye ole, Ty Bello's Greenland, Faze: kPokodipopo(don't know if I got that right) etc. Will be telling you more later but try and watch these ones and see
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by suze(f): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2007
paul play-forever

p square- do me

naeto c- u know my p

all faze's new videos

barbara- dangerous

ty bello- green land

D banj- move your body

Tuface is a good and talented musician, but unfortunately none of tuface videos are good enuff 4 international except maybe truelove.Fazes videos are better Kennis music are not really good at making good videos
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by iice(f): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2007
@Salvage No, not there. . .sure i'l check your recommendations. . .
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Egavlas(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2007
suze:

paul play-forever

p square- do me

naeto c- u know my p

all faze's new videos

barbara- dangerous

ty bello- green land

D banj- move your body

Tuface is a good and talented musician, but unfortunately none of tuface videos are good enough 4 international except maybe truelove.Fazes videos are better Kennis music are not really good at making good videos

I agree with you suze, with all the wonderful music Tuface is making and by extension, all the money he is making for Kennis, its a shame that kennis Music can not make a *correct* video for him.

Even Truelove that you spoke about, does not meet up with the standards of the others we have mentioned here despite all the noise of the video being produced and made abroad.

The guy that did Infinity's Aye ole(Nigerian) could have done much better and I dare say, with less financial burdens.

Me just thinks Kennis Music milks Tuface like a fatted cow without commensurate contribution on their part.
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Baro(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2007
suze:

paul play-forever

p square- do me

naeto c- u know my p

all faze's new videos

barbara- dangerous

ty bello- green land

D banj- move your body

Tuface is a good and talented musician, but unfortunately none of tuface videos are good enough 4 international except maybe truelove.Fazes videos are better Kennis music are not really good at making good videos

Yeah i concur with your list , and as for 2Face he is presently shooting the video 4 See me so in South Africa. Tosin Igho the director of most of Faze's new videos is helping him out, methinks he will get it right this time
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by sect(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
Why did he decide to shoot see me so video,is it not late?
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Egavlas(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
no sect, its not late.

That grass 2 Grace album is awesome. All the tracks are huge hits.

See me so used to be the most popular track in that album, its been overtaken by others .

If he manages to do a good video for it, it would re-launch the song.
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by Robotnik: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2007
You guys have forgotten the Are Fada Himself Charly Man ooh sorry Charly boy. I think Ninja bike is the coolest video for now."sengenmenge" is coooooooooooool 2
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by bolajibaok(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2007
SAUCE KID YEBARIBA SANBORIBOBO REMIX, THE SHIT IS BANGING MAD

IYALAYA , UNA DON DIE B4 , SKINGO WHERE UR ASS AT DOGG??BLUE MOSUCKIN PASSPORT , YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PEPPER SAUCE AS HOT AND PEPPERY AS EVER HOWEVER, ITS NAIJA
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by pheesayor(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
All faze' s new vids, psquare's temptation and the video by d'accord, cant remember the name
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by dankmen208(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2007
Jogodo
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by tumzy(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2007
yeah nigerians are rily kool wiv the musical vidz, wen its a DJ TEE prodution its gotta be tite, all of faze's nu vids,d'banj move ur body,naeto c u know my p,MP no dull urself,p square do me ,charly boy ninja bike,they are jus 2 many to remember
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by femionasan(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yeah !!! MPs no dull yourself is a cool one. There are just so many naija videos out there now. I am really proud to be naija when i see them. Even that P-sqaures new video is lovely.
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by 9ja4eva: 4:51am On Dec 02, 2007
Original Naija - Dare Art Alade
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by zigbo(f): 2:07am On Dec 05, 2007
off topic but please pls can someone remind me of the name of that guy that featured in gino's if no be god, i think he's with question mark he also does most of the chorus(street life) i think the title is na na na ,the video is abt a girl he went to marry.

enuf already on the clues
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by skylady(f): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2007
naeto c - u know my p
psquare - do me
d'banj - move ur body
faze - need somebody
T.Y bello- green land
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by 9ja4eva: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2007
zigbo:

off topic but please please can someone remind me of the name of that guy that featured in gino's if no be god, i think he's with question mark he also does most of the chorus(street life) i think the title is na na na ,the video is about a girl he went to marry.

enough already on the clues

Silver Saddih
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by pheesayor(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2007
@zigbo, u mixed two artistes together, it's C'Mion that featured in Gino's no be God? Silver Saddihh is another fellow entirely, maybe they sound alike
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by zigbo(f): 2:56am On Dec 11, 2007
@9ja4. . thx jst the name i was looking 4
Re: Name Your Favourite Naija Music Videos? Those That Can Compete Internationally by anusule(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2007
yeah silver saddih. nice one there.
gino-no be God
dare-escalade
d'banj- (the latest one)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video To Watch (essence - Facebook Love) / Dammy Krane’s Safe Sex ‘Gangnam Style’ Remix ‘Lo Ra Condom Sir’ / Top 5 Naija Artistes Who Can't Sing Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.