Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Long Can One Drive A Car With Expired Vehicle Licence - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Long Can One Drive A Car With Expired Vehicle Licence (14984 Views)

A Car With Ankara Paint / Starting A Car With AC On: Good Or Bad Practice? / Rescue Dogs Taught How To Drive A Car In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can One Drive A Car With Expired Vehicle Licence by worldman(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2012
[b][/b]Hi room please i want to no if there is any grace period if your VEHICLE LICENCE EXPIRED, i was driving home two days back not knowing my VEHICLE LICENCE has EXPIRED a DAY ago F R C N officer stop me and sized my driving LICENCE ask me to pay the some of four thousand naira please i need advice on step to take
Re: How Long Can One Drive A Car With Expired Vehicle Licence by werepeLeri: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2012
Unless the vehicle is not on the road - i know in the UK, if your licence expires, and you dont have another- you must apply for SORN - Statutory off Road Notification - that is the only saving grace and u cant even drive the car or park it on the road- even if it is one day due, you are not allowed to drive the damn car, I am sure it is the same in Nigeria - u are not allowed to drive a car with no licence or tax. I once had my precious car taken away because the licence has expired and I left it on the road.
Re: How Long Can One Drive A Car With Expired Vehicle Licence by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2012
u should renew ur papers as long as its expired.
we have luck these days that the police are off our roads, if not u'll be arrested everyday

(1) (Reply)

China To Ban Production Of 553 Car Models From Jan.1 To Fight Air Pollution / Can I Use Kerosine To Run My Deisel Engine / Watch Range Rover Sport Beats Ferrari's Record On China's 99-turn Tianmen Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.