Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary (1097 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Occult Symbols And Images In Today's Churches / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by okpurukata(f): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
There is this church just beside my house. It is owned by a lady and they call her mama sharp sharp. I noticed that for the past three months in a row they have been carrying out a certain ritual during their monthly night vigils.

Every member comes to church with a satchet of pure water, they then hold it and mutter certain words to it, then all members troop to the t - junction by our street and break their water satchets there. In the morning after every vigil, there is always a mound of water satchets at the junction. Me and other residents are getting slightly worried, who can explain this ritual? It seems so diabolical to me and also very unchristian. Yet this woman claims she is giving barren women babies, hence an influx of women to the church.
Re: Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by Beetwo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
wow
Re: Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by shortgun(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
God can work in many ways using many things.
Prophet Elijah once told a certain man to bath in River Jordan 7times to be cured of his leprosy.
Jesus used his saliva mixed with sand to cure a make a blind man regain his sight.

There is nothing new, our God doesn't have a method of performing miracles.
Believe in his prophets and prosper.
Re: Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mutter words into it and then break the sachet water? That to me is not of God. It sounds occultic.
Re: Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by Goshen360(m): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Faith is the victory that overcomes the world. There's no such practice in the new testament.
Re: Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by tobechi20(m): 2:21am On Sep 29, 2013
If u cant beat them.................
Re: Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by okpurukata(f): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2013
shortgun: God can work in many ways using many things.
Prophet Elijah once told a certain man to bath in River Jordan 7times to be cured of his leprosy.
Jesus used his saliva mixed with sand to cure a make a blind man regain his sight.

There is nothing new, our God doesn't have a method of performing miracles.
Believe in his prophets and prosper.

Using your analogy, it is then right to tell people to bring seven goats, white chicken and chalk, etc. then what differentiates us from pagans. I met a girl at a hair dressing saloon sometime last year and she narrated her ordeal. Said they went to one church, some where in PH, the lady pastor recommends everyone to bring 4 tins of milk before she ministers to him/her. She said the pastor even goes to the extent of selecting the brand of milk submitted by members, so you also say God can work using many things. Let us be careful in using the name of God and His son Jesus in promoting occultism.
My observation is that most Dibias and Mami water worshippers have transformed to pastors today. You hardly see their shrines again, but they head churches.

Only last Sunday another lady looking for the fruit of the wob told me her experience at a church. There, ladies are commanded to remove their clothes and jump naked because the spirit of God was descending on them. This lady said she felt so ashamed when she saw matured married women remove their tops and dance and jump while their breast are exposed. Some falls under this so called anointing and their unclothedness is exposed.
She said she quietly looked closer at the alter and saw knives and some other items under neath. We need to expose these frauds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certain Rituals Going On In Today's Churches - Its Scary by twosquare(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2013
okpurukata:

Using your analogy, it is then right to tell people to bring seven goats, white chicken and chalk, etc. then what differentiates us from pagans. I met a girl at a hair dressing saloon sometime last year and she narrated her ordeal. Said they went to one church, some where in PH, the lady pastor recommends everyone to bring 4 tins of milk before she ministers to him/her. She said the pastor even goes to the extent of selecting the brand of milk submitted by members, so you also say God can work using many things. Let us be careful in using the name of God and His son Jesus in promoting occultism.
My observation is that most Dibias and Mami water worshippers have transformed to pastors today. You hardly see their shrines again, but they head church
hehehehehe. ...instead of pastor to confess that she wants to drink milk along good beverages... .choi....waayo 4 Naija!!

(1) (Reply)

Being In Spirit / Who Can Supply These Christian Books ? / Will You Let Your Pastor Do This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.