Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Need Ur Advice Urgently - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Need Ur Advice Urgently (726 Views)

I Need Help And And Advice Urgently / I Need Ur Help...view Only If U Re Good In English / I Need Ur Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Urgently by ndsmartt(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
It has happened again. I was walking down a bushy path close to Apo legislative qtrs Abuja where mechanics are repairing my car at Apo Mechanics. I saw a bag, my curiocity made me to open it, I found dollars worth 600,000, complementary cards belonging to Hon Farouk and a note signed by Chief Otedola; " this is part of the money...". I am confused, I don't know what to do. Which of the these do you advise i do? (A) Take it to Ogah Farouk in police detention, who probably hid it there from security agents? (B) Take it to Chief Otedola. (C) Take it home for safe keep (D) Take it to church, pay 10% as tithe and give a wonderful testimony on how my story have changed... Please friends, advise me, I am really confused!
Re: I Need Ur Advice Urgently by radar5(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2012
Take it home and enjoy your fortune.You reaped part of the two thieves' loot.Welcome subsidy to your home.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Urgently by Lagusta(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
radar5: Take it home and enjoy your fortune.You reaped part of the two thieves' loot.Welcome subsidy to your home.

Seconded
Re: I Need Ur Advice Urgently by Timson40: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Bring it to me and I'll give you a proper advice on what to do with the money.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Urgently by DJNANCY: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Wake up early from your dream, there is school tomorrow.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Urgently by jeezybuck: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
DJ/NANCY:
Wake up early from your dream, there is school tomorrow.

Lol, I like that

(1) (Reply)

Silly Little Things That Can Really Happen To You! / CONFIRM: Arsenal have sign Messi & Ronaldo / They've All Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.