Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,698 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Speaker Does Not Produce Sound - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Speaker Does Not Produce Sound (1432 Views)

SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | Phoning System / Nigerians In Diaspora To Produce Computers In Local Languages / My Laptop Does Not Detect New Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker Does Not Produce Sound by magnate645(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2007
The speaker of my system stopped working but anytime i plug in my earphone it. I did a test run on my speakers i discoverd that the speakers are still in good conditions. Now i have to use ms system with earphones to listen to sound. Please what could be the cause and what could be the cure. My sound driver is working well, the speaker itself is not faulty. Because sometimes the speaker itself will just start working without touching it, but immediately i restart the system the speaker stops working again. I will be glad if someone can help me solve this problem.
Re: Speaker Does Not Produce Sound by domwas2(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
Go to this link: http://www.fonerbooks.com/sound.htm

It's a Sound Card Diagnostics,

Re: Speaker Does Not Produce Sound by opensource(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2007
@omwas2 nobody has time to analyze that image ,

My broda all you need to in un-install your sound driver and install again. I used to have this problem with my Print Services which after I use my laptop to print it automatically terminates the service and I cant print again until i manually start the service again from my control panel.

If you are using a Laptop , try screwing it open and make sure the conectivity wires are in sharp and not having partial contact .

But for the fact it works with Head Phones , then its a little problem

I am based in Lagos I can help fix , But remember no padi for jungle oooooo]

Its going to cost you few , 0o0o, you know now
Re: Speaker Does Not Produce Sound by Maleeq(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
@magnate645

If you have confirmed that the speaker and it's connector is okay, then I believe what you experiencing is a case of "speaker impedance mis-match".

I dont know how to break this down to you, but electrical devices have certain ratings (one that 95% of us Naija men dont care to know) that governs how they work.

Put it this way, if the rating of the sound card says "Impedance = 5Ω" and you plug a speaker of 50Ω, you'll probably get no output depending on the power rating of the devices.

Best best, get another speaker set!
Re: Speaker Does Not Produce Sound by domwas2(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2007
opensource:

@omwas2 nobody has time to analyze that image ,

I guess u r not here to judge people on their open comments, u dont judge other people's view base on ur time and understanding.
Re: Speaker Does Not Produce Sound by sawyerrken(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2007
opensource, tht waz rather rude, u don't need to step on people's heads to get to the top
that flowchart is useful for every pc tech,
Wht's this idea about telling ppl u'll help them for a fee, i really doubt if thts wht this place is for.

(1) (Reply)

Device Manager Not Working / Mtn 3g Sim? / The Benefits Of An Online Computer Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.