Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery (10824 Views)

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color / Pictures Of A Man With 200 Lb Tumor: Before And After Surgery / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by Youngk(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2012
hi nairalander!,a friend of mine jus removed the final stich left after a succesfull surgry on the face (thankGod for that) his is ok now but is very worried and uncomfortable with the scar the stiche have left ,so now seekin solution on what to do to atleast reduce the scar to its bearest minimum, someone has jus advised us on a particular product from EDMARK,but we dont know how effective it will be and fast in showin a good result,so pls anyone with usefull tip,info and advice should pls help.thks....nairaland is Good
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by RealBitch(f): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2012
There's this thing 'python fat', the igbos call it 'abuba-eke' it works like magic. Its sold by hausa men.
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by RealBitch(f): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2012
Youngk: nairaland is Good
*yawning* really?
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by VOfficialR(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2012
in case you want to go western...

i got this for you...

Step 1
Use over-the-counter gels. Thoroughly wash your scar with a mild soap and warm water to soften the tissue. Dry the scar with a lint-free towel. Use a patting motion rather than rubbing to avoid skin irritation, then apply a scar gel to the scar. According to MedlinePlus, products like Mederma or silicone gels can protect your scar and improve the texture of the skin. They can also reduce discoloration and make the skin flatter so it blends more readily with the rest of your skin. Apply the gel daily until you see results.

Step 2
Have a dermabrasion treatment. This resurfacing treatment involves a dermatologist using a wire brush to essentially sand off the top layer of your skin. This can help remove scar tissue that's hardened and allow softer tissue to show through. It can also reduce pigmentation issues like redness over the course of several treatments.

Step 3
Have a laser treatment. A pulsed dye laser uses light to reduce the size of scars to make them flatter and to repair pigmentation. The treatment is non-invasive andyou'll be entirely healed within a week. Several treatments are usually needed to gain the best results.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by Youngk(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
thanks @ Realbitch ad Vofficial,i so much appreciate your contributions,we ar trying them and hope they work out well,i will keep intouch.
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by dguyindcorner(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
pls where can i get the 'python fat'...i'm stayin around abule egba,lagos.thankssss!!!
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by bumps(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
@poster there is need to ask some question before gng ahead to suggest possible solution.did ur friend complain of itching around the scar?if yes then she needs to get a proven panacea not just anytin like python fat and the rest.but if she doesnt feel or sense any itching then no need to apply anytin becos is not gng to grow keloid.u can contact me tru Deeteebumps@yahoo.com or call 08063746667
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by Allorganic(f): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
dguyindcorner:
pls where can i get the 'python fat'...i'm stayin around abule egba,lagos.thankssss!!!
I sell
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by gawab: 2:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Youngk:
hi nairalander!,a friend of mine jus removed the final stich left after a succesfull surgry on the face (thankGod for that) his is ok now but is very worried and uncomfortable with the scar the stiche have left ,so now seekin solution on what to do to atleast reduce the scar to its bearest minimum, someone has jus advised us on a particular product from EDMARK,but we dont know how effective it will be and fast in showin a good result,so pls anyone with usefull tip,info and advice should pls help.thks....nairaland is Good
Blend together pure honey, aloe vera gel and pure coconut oil. Apply to affected part. 08067013345
Re: Pls Help By Advising On How To Get Rid Off Scar After Surgery by Hollasmall: 3:50pm On May 05, 2018
Allorganic:
I sell

How much do you sell the python fat and how can I reach you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meris Health Management Organisation (meris Group) / Reason Why AA Genotype Are Prone To Malaria / Ovarian Cyst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.