Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt (1714 Views)

10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / UK Previous Visa Application Records/refusal - Plz Help! Experts Please Respond! / Hi Guys, Does Anybody Know The Variances In D Different Airlines Ticket Prices 2 Uk? I Know Vn Has S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by Mosesbecky: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2012
Got invitaion latter on friday to study in vn karazin national university in ukraine kharkiv. My problem now is the visa because the woman said i would have to pay 1500d for visa assistance or go there with required document and pray 2word it. Please nairaland..... do u think d visa assistance fee is much and how can i get a visa assistance which i should be sure of visa in abuja
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mosesbecky: Got invitaion latter on friday to study in vn karazin national university in ukraine kharkiv. My problem now is the visa because the woman said i would have to pay 1500d for visa assistance or go there with required document and pray 2word it. Please nairaland..... do u think d visa assistance fee is much and how can i get a visa assistance which i should be sure of visa in abuja

Take your time and from this from Ukrainian embassy.

. . . . To apply for student visa a prospective student has to obtain an original of an invitation. . . . .

http://www.mfa.gov.ua/nigeria/en/21111.htm. read the full message in that link
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by suxes2005(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
@OP, sure that's the myth about ukraine student visa
but I believe in guts. If you are sure of your documents
and don't have any money to throw around, just read that link
and go to Abuja yourself plus have it in mind you will get your visa....
Its so simple. Do not patronise anyone at the embassy there as well!

Sheyi
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by Vicjustice: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mosesbecky: Got invitaion latter on friday to study in vn karazin national university in ukraine kharkiv. My problem now is the visa because the woman said i would have to pay 1500d for visa assistance or go there with required document and pray 2word it. Please nairaland..... do u think d visa assistance fee is much and how can i get a visa assistance which i should be sure of visa in abuja
What do you mean "latter"?
Anyway, I always have this to say about Ukraine:
Just take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that are thrown anonymously at you in the streets through upstair windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* The only pleasurable thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys  kiss that's if you like white girls  lipsrsealed cool cheesy grin
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 18, 2012
Vicjustice: What do you mean "latter"?
Well, I always have this to say about Ukraine:
Well, take these measures into account:
*Be prepared to always watch your back whenever a person walks behind you as the Skin-Head racists there are extremely physical and can attack you with deadly force.
* Always make sure you don't walk alone at night or in an empty street during day time.
* Always make sure you're fit and athletic enough to enable you run fast for your life whenever you're being chased in the streets by their Skin-Head racists.
* Prepare yourself to always elude banana missiles that are thrown anonymously at you in the streets through upstair windows.
* Be prepared to get familiar with the "Hail Hitler" salute, and also with the name "Makaka" (Russian word for Monkey) without protest as protesting them may cost you blood.
* You'd learn to be appreciative whenever someone says to your face "Go home Nigger" or calls you "Makaka" because, the same person could have shot or stabbed you and ran away.
* Be prepared to be mockingly offered bananas occasionally, and know that you won't have any police to report the abuses to as there is no law in place against racism in Ukraine.
* Ensure that you have enough funding from Nigeria to maintain yourself as you would never find a job how much more to talk about its poor wages ranging from 754 to 900 Ukrainian Hryvnia (about 70 to 85 Euros) a month.
* Be prepared to sometimes sleep in extremely cold room during their biting winter as you might find it difficult to pay for the Soviet style central heater.
* Be prepared to study in an ancient Greek style alphabets
* Bear in mind that your education certificate will not be recognised in EU countries as you will definitely have to upgrade.
* Bear in mind that you would have to return to Nigeria as soon as you finished your education because, you would not like to become a wayward person like many stranded and frustrated Nigerians before you.
* The only pleasurable thing i reckon about them is, they have some of the most beautiful women in the world: tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed sexy girls who crave for black guys  kiss that's if you like white girls  lipsrsealed cool cheesy grin

Now, this is scary!!
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by timmy1999(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2012
You don't know before that it is scary.I really like this guy post he has been doing this for longtime..advising niaja about danger of schooling in ukraine..many killed naija student are not that lucky...why not go to cyprus where u will have peace of mind and even get work and get pay
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by suxes2005(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vic is right at least my bro in church dat went there told my Pastor he was attacked and almost got killed - that's someone who does not go clubbing nor live more than his means.

Sheyi
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by Vicjustice: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Plz Help,got Invitaion Latter On Friday To Study In Vn Karazin National Universt by timmy1999(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Vicjustice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOnNwVhtzY

CLICK HERE FOR MORE:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ukraine+racist+attacks&page=1

Well...I think this video will says it all..if u still won go ukraine and die..carry go
Cos they r racist..dey hate black..I wish I could know any ukraine citizen in naija..I will hunt dem..

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? / This Chinese City Deters Pedestrian Trying To Cross The Road With Water Spray / Can I Travel To Canada With Two Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.