Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34330 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by petokey: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2012
We heard of bomb explosion in Zaria, now two bomb exploded in Kaduna city, by express, trikania, shalom church and another church close to IBBI. No where is safe.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by petokey: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2012
Oh my God, trikania is becoming hot, the christian guys are angry and are retaliating by killing any hausa muslim on sight. Where are the security, this few around wil not be enough to stop this angry youths o.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by petokey: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2012
Even the sirens are ineffective.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by toluxa1(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2012
Just got this BC now

Pls if you know anybody traveling from kaduna to abuja or kaduna to zaria pls tell them to stop. Its a blood bath please re-bc you could save lives.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by petokey: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2012
Jesus! Pls if u travelling to abuja frm kaduna now pls make a U turn. 'blood bath is an understatement' this one is blood flood. The hausa muslim guys are not just watching, they too are defending themselves by killing. Oh kaduna, oh Nigeria. Pls can someone console me.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
I am under house arrest, hoping the muslims here in kaduna north don't go on a reprisal.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by petokey: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Being under house arrest is not the solution, u might be inside and ur house will be burnt down. So just be alert and pray.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by hakanai(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
Sad,so sad!!!!
cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by toluxa1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
Front Page Pls
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Almaiga: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
Reprisal attack has always been my fear because, the chrstian youths in Kaduna will not fold there arms and watch when an attack is targetted at any church. I just hope the security agents would be able to stop the violence before it exceed to other parts of the state.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by olulove(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
ANGWAN ROMI BOIZS DEY BINU GAN O...ALL MAI SUYA,SHOE SHINER,MAI KPALABE ETC AV BEEN KILD IN DIS PLACE,..NO PLACE 2 HIDE DIS TIME...EVEN THOSE AMONG THEN THAT RAN TO POLICE STATION WERE KILD...WHICH WAY NAIJA!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by P406: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Almaiga: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Zediccus: I am under house arrest, hoping the muslims here in kaduna north don't go on a reprisal.
You are saffer while you are indoor. Do not try to move from your present location to another. As, most victims of situations like this are those that are trying to escape the violence.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by TANCO: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
God save us ooooo!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by hakanai(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
The information is gradually filtering in to the muslim areas n the feeling is getting tense.pple shld bcarefull anywhere they maybe.please pple ensure pple are informed and updated.i hope the issue is brought under control soon.currently some friends of mine from the office are already in kaduna.stuck at the park.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by petokey: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
Even the Security in USA cannot stop the riot in Kaduna now. I just have to run to a safe place. God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by optimus106(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
petokey: Oh my God, trikania is becoming hot, the christian guys are angry and are retaliating by killing any hausa muslim on sight. Where are the security, this few around wil not be enough to stop this angry youths o.
call security authority 4 wat?dy shud kil dem dia jor!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Timijo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
A suicide bomber also came to kabala west in kaduna to bomb a church at church road but it was intercepted by the church security. The bomber xcape the angry mob to rigasa thru a river. It is annoying that the mallam was nt apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by collins123(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
This might probaly be the beginning of the end. I smell a large scale religious war in brewing...

PLEASE GOD, do not let this happen.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by olajide8(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
And Kaduna has been set ablaze, information just getting to me by my neighbour who is in the thick of the riot stranded in K.D, is that immediately after the bombing they have started killing themselves and everybody around both those passing through that axis by road et al, GEJ has and continues to prove that he is not interested in resolving this BOKO HARAM issue, what the heck. He is not interested in securing life of an average man!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Zediccus: I am under house arrest, hoping the muslims here in kaduna north don't go on a reprisal.

Zediccus, so you are still in kaduna after all the advice you were given to return to south till we have a president who can tackle the tensed situation in the north angry angry angry

wetin dey worry you sef

Forexmart has returned to ph to start a new life though he also waited like you till they burnt down his house and he losed everything

this your house arrest no go help you when the matter set o
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by hakanai(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
optimus106: call security authority 4 wat?dy shud kil dem dia jor!
nasty thing to say at this time considering the complexity of Kaduna.you definately are evil and a vampire.
angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Revealedtv(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
We should be careful about what we are posting...Now we are calling them "Christain Youths"...It has implications o

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Super1759: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Kaiii..christians should nt have started anytn.how can you fight me in ma house.moreover all dis mallam,killing is their hobby.they shud relax let we in the east start.I bet you soon.the east will start theirs.these killing and bombing things is much

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nyenbens(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Is high time xtians retaliate, those muslim ppl tink we dnt knw hw 2 kill and bomb mosques!!!enof is enof xtian lets arise n tak vegeance

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by lilkech(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
petokey: Even the Security in USA cannot stop the riot in Kaduna now. I just have to run to a safe place. God help us.

tell me where this SAFE place
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Riodiao(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
Whether GEj Likes it or nt .Its gona happen. He should keep pretending.But we all saw it in 1966. One day it will happen.I can only blame those foolish nigerians that took 3,000naira to vote PDP. Quit whinning here u all wanted PDP NOW STICK WITH THEIR POLICIES AND REFORMS. Goodluck is running out of LUCK. he knws sumtin dat he is hiding and dnt wanna tell d country

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Decapo: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
no where is safe again o
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ukaoha(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
ALL I KNOW IS THAT EVERY DAY IS FOR THE THIEF, BUT ONE DAY MUST BE FOR THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by olaniyio1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
am in gabasawa police station area here in kaduna .two pickups vans full with youths arrested in sabo area for rioting are being tortured.pls warn ur love ones to leave the street.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Dagods(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
pls zedd if u r really in kaduna 'carefuly'find a way 2 sabon-tasha pls,its going 2 be tough, but i think angwa-romi Axis might do u gud, pls be @ALERT"kabala&kurumin-mashi wil be hot,so were eva u r,make sure u don't go anywere near d north 'cos dem no send u 4 dat side o.brotherly advice,CHIKENA.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by AAAdam(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2012
optimus106: call security authority 4 wat?dy shud kil dem dia jor!
God punish u & i wish u based in KD & d attack escalet 2yr family's house. Oh God we need yr immediat intervention 4 dis situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday / Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.