Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34336 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
aurenflani: @EAZEE-E You a lost sheep can never get peace in your life. Pple like you are the reason why nigeria is what it is today. And the worst thing is that your likes abound in both areas of the divide what a pathetic reality having to live with grosteque low lives like you morons.

y not blame ur kins men 4 d prob wit d con3 but prefer 2 attack me 4 calling 4 dia heads u idiot? if only i can lay my hands on u so as 2 tel u how serios it has bcome n my level of hatred 4 u mallams. dude am 4rom d middle belt n am ready 2 slaughter any mallam shud dat happen in my area . '*Shege dan banza kawai sai kun chi kaniyan ku damu'*
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by toluxa1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2012
speedyboi:

Ok I get it, so this is what you want on frontpage. You are only interested in the sad news.....hmmmmmm....

Your foo.lishness is as high as Mount Olives. Do you know that lives can be saved by putting this on the front page. Ode buruku. Imagine someone who was planning to go to that area without knowledge of what is happening. I don't have your time sef.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by EPOMA(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
It is not by force to be a president, I would have not linked this blame to the government but when you have so much drama going on in the government, it is very hard for me to blame or condemn any other area of voilence in Nigeria. Nothing is dealt with properly in Nigeria. Just a shame that innocent people are paying the price.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
I know the christian youths were retaliating over the killing of their brethrens, but I have come to the conclusion that northerners are generally violent in nature.
It will be difficult for south muslims to be killing innocent people senselessly while the southern christians would never even contemplate it.
I think these violent are more influenced by culture, arabs are very volatile by nature and religion is just trying to curb them. But when some crazy sociopath gives them a twisted and wrong interpretation of the Holy book to commit attrocites, they can be merciless.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Michky: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
Eazee-e:
giv me d satanic koran n i wil pees on it & even on mohammed grave if i can c it. mohammed is a known terrorist n likewise his descendants so dey cannot stop untill we d christians give dem d israeli way dey wont stop.if dey bomb 1 church we bomb 5 mosque period. am damn ready now 4 dem
2 Facts: (1) I am a christian. (2) You are Mad!! May God punish you 4 inciting violence. If u c war, u fit stand? Ur family wil roast in hell in Jesus name.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ZUBY77(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
Nice once again... If you dont belong there, leave that place. Maybe this is the begining of the division of this contraption.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2012
Adexchelsea19: Hahaha....dis guy and hin Jesus sha!
THE TIME OF GOD BLESS YOU ALL THE TIME HAS PASSED. IT IS TIME FOR THE WRATH OF GOD TO COME UPON ALL HATERS.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 3kay945(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: YOU MUST BE DRUNK. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS HERE AND YOU ARE BUSY COPYING AND PASTING. MAY YOU BE AFFECTED BY THESE HAPPENINGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
so because the dude copy and paste number of viewers, he deserves to be cursed? you're one of the reasons why Nigeria is going down everyday.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Ninilowo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
gbadexy: Am a muslim, but I am glad the christians in the north are forming armed group to protect themselves because these illiterate zombies won't stop.
By the way, who are the fools always pasting the viewers on nairaland, what purpose does it serve .
Bless u sir. U ar a true Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Michky: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
the planmaker: Lyk av always said, despite all d insecurity and brewing tension any southerner killed in d north comited suicide....period!!!
GBAM!! God bless you.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by jude33084(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Caracta: Ds bombing issue is getting out of hand. My little cousin in Kaduna dat came over to Lagos 4 wkend, has filled ha brains wt 'bomb', 'bomb', 'bomb'. If there's any noise, she'll shout, 'it's a bomb, run! Run! Aunty Run! I was cooking and she advised me 2 put bomb in d fire, so as to burn faster cos she was hungry!
God, pls save us.

cheesy cheesy put bomb in the fire? Na u she want chop? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
3kay945:
so because the dude copy and paste number of viewers, he deserves to be cursed? you're one of the reasons why Nigeria is going down everyday.
YOU ARE TALKING. I HAVE LOST 2 RELATIVES IN THIS MADNESS AND YOU WANT ME TO BE PATIENT HERE? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS PAINING US DEEP DOWN AND SOMEONE IS THERE MAKING NONSENSE OF HIMSELF. THINK PLEASE
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Caracta(f): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tyche:
I hope she's is not going back?

I don't think so. At least, not anytime soon. Who wil take her back? Her parents are stil in Kaduna.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by jude33084(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
3kay945:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
haka_nai:

Daft and foolish comments from an extremist!! A jingo and a wanna be terrorist.

if killin mallams in retaliation wil make me a terrorist den am proud 2 tel ya dat ayam a TERRORIST.beta dont cross my path or else....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by jude33084(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: YOU ARE TALKING. I HAVE LOST 2 RELATIVES IN THIS MADNESS AND YOU WANT ME TO BE PATIENT HERE? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS PAINING US DEEP DOWN AND SOMEONE IS THERE MAKING NONSENSE OF HIMSELF. THINK PLEASE

cheesy cheesy bros take it easy oh! Vegance come from God smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Praisebe(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
This is a religious crisis. I want to ask, if it were the Isrealite what would they have done? Fold hands? Be wise Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ninilowo:
Bless u sir. U ar a true Muslim.
There is no true Muslim that will not be happy to see people putting an end to those giving Islam a bad name. Their own too much.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Ninilowo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
MAY DAY! MAY DAY! THIS IS KADUNA MOPOL SQUADRON!! REINFORCEMENT AND APC NEEDED!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Michky: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Caracta: Ds bombing issue is getting out of hand. My little cousin in Kaduna dat came over to Lagos 4 wkend, has filled ha brains wt 'bomb', 'bomb', 'bomb'. If there's any noise, she'll shout, 'it's a bomb, run! Run! Aunty Run! I was cooking and she advised me 2 put bomb in d fire, so as to burn faster cos she was hungry!
God, pls save us.
LMAO!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dagods:
pls zedd if u r really in kaduna 'carefuly'find a way 2 sabon-tasha pls,its going 2 be tough, but i think angwa-romi Axis might do u gud, pls be @ALERT"kabala&kurumin-mashi wil be hot,so were eva u r,make sure u don't go anywere near d north 'cos dem no send u 4 dat side o.brotherly advice,CHIKENA.
[size=16pt]how can you advice someone when your not in KD?? Pointing someone in direction of fire..
So if someone just take this, he'll just run into fire! Allah ya kiyaye!
[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ismhab(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION OF
NIGERIA (CAN) ARE RESPONSIBLE
FOR THIS ATTACK.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by vingar: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
haka_nai: nasty thing to say at this time considering the complexity of Kaduna.you definately are evil and a vampire.
angry angry
ediot u will call him evil,if it was christians killing muslem u won't

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
[size=16pt]worst nightmare, 24hrs curfew!![/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2012
Michky: 2 Facts: (1) I am a christian. (2) You are Mad!! May God punish you 4 inciting violence. If u c war, u fit stand? Ur family wil roast in hell in Jesus name.

4 ur info i was born n raised in a pure hausa state n i know wat we pass thru in d hands of dis evil people hu are prepared 2 kil even dia own dat stand on dia way. As such, God will purnish u 4 dat stuffs u wrote u slowpoke.i kno exactly wat my brodas are passing thru in such places.thunder fire dat ur keyboard
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by AK481(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
In my opinion:
I see no reason y christains will just commit sucide by exposing themselves to preventable death by gathering publicly in d name of church.
In this modern dispensation wen 1 can watch a live worship/christain broadcast.
If church means 2 or more cuming 2geda and worshiping God,then wat stops my brodas in d north from doing so in their house wit their family and friends in a "low key celebration"
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by kaslaw: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
May God save his ppl cos i wil be on d highway 2moro 4 katsina 2 ph 4 pume
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Tare55(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
sadyeek:
[size=16pt]how can you advice someone when your not in KD?? Pointing someone in direction of fire..
So if someone just take this, he'll just run into fire! Allah ya kiyaye!
[/size]
D advice is meant for Christians....Muslims know they should find their way to Rigasa, tudun Wanda and Kawo!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by BigBenoski(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: THE TIME OF GOD BLESS YOU ALL THE TIME HAS PASSED. IT IS TIME FOR THE WRATH OF GOD TO COME UPON ALL HATERS.
but bros no vex o, how old r u
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by hakanai(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
Eazee-e:

if killin mallams in retaliation wil make me a terrorist den am proud 2 tel ya dat ayam a TERRORIST.beta dont cross my path or else....
Or else what will happen?people like you get the first seat on the casuality list.always trying to sound tough and decieve people to violence.Only to end up in a foolish way.If its what you want,you alone will get it at the right time.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2012
AK 48: In my opinion:
I see no reason y christains will just commit sucide by exposing themselves to preventable death by gathering publicly in d name of church.
In this modern dispensation wen 1 can watch a live worship/christain broadcast.
If church means 2 or more cuming 2geda and worshiping God,then wat stops my brodas in d north from doing so in their house wit their family and friends in a "low key celebration"

[size=16pt]. [/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by bluejeff(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
LATEST - Heard a curfew has been imposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma / ''I Have No Hand In Your Expulsion'' - Atiku Replies Akiolu / Ogun 2019: Ladi Adebutu's Supporters Throw Weight Behind Dapo Abiodun - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.