Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Complaint About Akin Alabi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complaint About Akin Alabi (10925 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) / Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complaint About Akin Alabi by Hadfotee50: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
Akin Alabi the owner of many online money making site wana turn to scam due to more websites or inproper monitoring as the time of posting this, i have two friends that have paid to his account but he refuse funding their account, some can get referral bonus, some withdraw are pending or not pay and he dont reply notify, comments just to said few. You can search for 1KJobsOnline fan page on facebook to see more complain, i we not deceive him if he dont fund some of payments of his users starting from *June 1st* he we soon call scammer and trace by FBI/EFCC is report.

@all you also have complain? Share your view
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Afam4eva(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2012
I wonder why his forum is no longer up.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by stpat1(m): 5:16am On Jun 18, 2012
or has he gone bankrupt?
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by yeye4live(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2012
I dnt kno y pple come here daily 2complain about being scamed,can't u guys get a job,any body dat s scamd s also a scamer,if u put ur moni wel no one scam u its greed

2 Likes

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by neksummi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
It's sad if the complaints are true. I think this is a wake up call on him to put his house in order. He should hire some assistants to help him do some of the jobs.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by greenhope(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
The guy is not a scammer, he has been in the internet business for a long time but I think the problem he has and most Nigerians into Online business is that they lack good management and customers skills and when they see small change they loss their minds.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by neksummi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
greenhope: The guy is not a scammer, he has been in the internet business for a long time but I think the problem he has and most Nigerians into Online business is that they lack good management and customers skills and when they see small change they loss their minds.

I agree with you. I've known about him for long and that's why I suggested that he get assistants to him carry out some of these customer support stuffs while he concentrates on the big things.

Anything with the Nigerian customers is that they're in a hurry to label someone a scammer. Sometimes they'll not even put practice what you taught them and they'll just come out to label you and your product as scam.

Anyway there options for Nigerians. Get a business that'l give u leverage and residual income. If u're thinking of gaining financial freedom, these two things must be in place. Leverage allows u to earn on the effort of others.

Someone said he'd rather earn on 1% of the efforts of 100 than on 100% of his own effort. There's only a little u can do in 24 hours. But when u have hundreds to thousands of pple working on their businesses even if it's just few hours a day and u get to benefit cos they are somehow connected to you, you'l be better for it.

Residual income allows u earn continouesly without putting in additional effort apart from the initial effort u put in in setting up the business. Usually the best way to start even when you have limited resources is to join a very good company with good products are in high demand and have excellent training and support. In this way you own your own business but u dont bother urself with inventory, bills, taxes, employees to pay etc. There are many good companies out there you can choose from. But if u want to know what my recommendation is, email bobrecommends2012@gmail.com or text ur best email address to 08063306838. Thanks for reading through.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Just like you guyz have rightly said,d guy is nt and can never be a scammer.I'v met d guy in one seminar like dat,so he can afford 2 taint his image.it's just dat he doesn't even have time for himself nt 2 talk of having time to credit account
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by neksummi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
He should get time for himself o! Otherwise he's going to damage the reputation he's built over years. I suggest someone who knows him should draw his attention to this allegation.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by danielng: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
I disagree that Akin Alabi is a spammer. I done things with him and he is straight. The fact remains that many Nigerians are yet to understand online business and how it works. What i mean here is that the way and manner we apprehend making money online is not what it is. Akin might be slow in replying or updating peoples account/mails....its one of those factors pointed out neksummi....he should hire some assistants and forget running the business and maintenance himself. Though his palm-top makes it easier for him to view and know whats on on his site(s) yet, he needs more capable hands to manage his business.

Akin if you are reading this thread plz do something....you are one of the early naijas to make a fortune online and don't let your image be tainted ok.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by Seun(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
HYIP schemes will always collapse. This may take 10 days (most schemes) or 10 years (Madoff), but it's simply inevitable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by UncleJJ(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
HYIP 101 - Join early cash out early ! Amatuers !!! tongue
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by yeye4live(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dats wy I hate al dis internet investment but at dat its inproper calin pple scamers
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by neksummi(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
yeye4live: Dats wy I hate al dis internet investment but at dat its inproper calin pple scamers

Please don't hate internet investments. Find a good and you'll like it.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Whaowww. Now I'm a scammer. lol.

Let me answer the questions one after the other.

Hadfotee50: Akin Alabi the owner of many online money making site wana turn to scam due to more websites or inproper monitoring as the time of posting this, i have two friends that have paid to his account but he refuse funding their account, some can get referral bonus, some withdraw are pending or not pay and he dont reply notify, comments just to said few. You can search for 1KJobsOnline fan page on facebook to see more complain, i we not deceive him if he dont fund some of payments of his users starting from *June 1st* he we soon call scammer and trace by FBI/EFCC is report.

@all you also have complain? Share your view

First of all, I do not own 1kjobsonline even though I helped set it up. I helped register the domain and helped with the marketing.

Have contacted 1kjob's support? Please do.

afam4eva: I wonder why his forum is no longer up.

I've quit forums. Too much wahala.

stpat1: or has he gone bankrupt?

lol. You wish.

neksummi: It's sad if the complaints are true. I think this is a wake up call on him to put his house in order. He should hire some assistants to help him do some of the jobs.

My house is in order mate.

Seun: HYIP schemes will always collapse. This may take 10 days (most schemes) or 10 years (Madoff), but it's simply inevitable.

Its no HYIP. Did you bother to check it out before commenting? Its a local version of fiverr.

yeye4live: Dats wy I hate al dis internet investment but at dat its inproper calin pple scamers

Its no investment. See above.

2 Likes

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by kentochdis(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2012
Mr. Akin Alabi, please the response you gave was very very poor. Yes you choose to answer some point by point but it didn't deal with some of the issues raised. 1. An issue was raised about your poor customer services, you didn't deal with that issue. You can observe that even the guys that defended you about that fact that you are not a scam succumbed to the fact that you had issues with customer service. For instance, this issue was post first on 17th June and more post came in on 18th June, but your response after everything came on 29th August, that is more than a 70 day gap. Remember you had this same issue some time ago with something you advertised on Success Digest. Oga Sunny, in his response to readers complaints about you going blank also then was that he called you to his office and spoke with you directly and discovered that your problem then was that of customer service, and he said then that you promised to do something about it by assigning a dedicated person to handle such issues. Now from what people are saying it seems you having still worked on that issue.

You said "First of all, I do not own 1kjobsonline even though I helped set it up. I helped register the domain and helped with the marketing. Have contacted 1kjob's support? Please do." Did you send this information to the client that contacted you when he did?

You said "I've quit forums. Too much wahala." Is there a notice on the site specifying this and did you give your users enough information before you decided to go off.

You said "My house is in order mate." neksummi gave you the best advice which is something you should have thought about but instead you gave this lazy reply. If your house was in order would you be accused of scam? would more people have sent in comments confirming same.

I don't know you but have been following some of your ads I see right from SD and other news media. The main reason why I've never taken up your offers is because of your poor customer service. After each program advert the huge complaint about poor customer service follows, so I just decided to stay off anything that has to do with you.

Please don't be offended about this post just work on your CS and I think all will be well.

2 Likes

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
kentochdis:
You said "First of all, I do not own 1kjobsonline even though I helped set it up. I helped register the domain and helped with the marketing. Have contacted 1kjob's support? Please do." Did you send this information to the client that contacted you when he did?

Why should I send him any information. I said its not my site. He should contact the customer service.

kentochdis:
You said "I've quit forums. Too much wahala." Is there a notice on the site specifying this and did you give your users enough information before you decided to go off.

Why should I put up a notice? Its my forum and I decided to stop it. My call. Its nobody's business when I put it up or down. Its a free forum so kini big deal?

kentochdis:

You said "My house is in order mate." neksummi gave you the best advice which is something you should have thought about but instead you gave this lazy reply. If your house was in order would you be accused of scam? would more people have sent in comments confirming same.

Thats their headache. Not mine.

kentochdis:

I don't know you but have been following some of your ads I see right from SD and other news media. The main reason why I've never taken up your offers is because of your poor customer service. After each program advert the huge complaint about poor customer service follows, so I just decided to stay off anything that has to do with you.

Your headache. Not mine.

kentochdis:

Please don't be offended about this post just work on your CS and I think all will be well.

Offended? lol.

1 Like

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Meanwhile @OP,

Incase you need to reach the EFCC, my office is at Suite A1, DeCherub Mall, New Road, Beside Protea hotel, Lekki Epe Expressway. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by udemzyudex(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
i wonder why some people don't understand things,he said he is not the owner of the site,contact the site customer care service..ASAP..........wetin u wan hear again?
Una just like to dey hear wetin person wan talk so that una go use am implicate the person...na wa ooo
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by geniusauthor(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
No be me get the site! Very simple answer.....you don't need to argue with him again.
Please stop blackmailing!
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by doczero: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2012
I dont see humility in this guy. I am surprised that anybody trained by our father Dr Sunny Ojeagbase will be talking to people the way he is doing. It is a pity

4 Likes

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by legalwealth(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2012
The 1kjobonline site is more less like a scam site.

I paid N1,000 to become a seller on the site the moment the site came up then and put 10 wonderful adverts on the site but with no single sale up till now.
Before I could be upgraded to a seller nko,I called and spoke with Akin Alabi because he was tagged on the site as owner then and I'm confused now with what I'm seeing here now.

I'm short of words seeing all these.

2 Likes

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by osasky(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Why is Akin Alabi Acting as if there is some skeleton in his C-board. Don't you know that you are dealing with people. you can't wake up one morning and decide to resign from 1kjobonline when you know that peoples money is invested there. i guess you left them after you guys have finish sharing the money. you built the site and help in the marketing which make people to invest in it because it was your brand.
Who are you fooling.
Grow up Boy.
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
legalwealth: The 1kjobonline site is more less like a scam site.

I paid N1,000 to become a seller on the site the moment the site came up then and put 10 wonderful adverts on the site but with no single sale up till now.
Before I could be upgraded to a seller nko,I called and spoke with Akin Alabi because he was tagged on the site as owner then and I'm confused now with what I'm seeing here now.

I'm short of words seeing all these.

Now lets get this right. You paid to list a product but you did not make a sale. Does that make it scam? If you had said you paid for listing and you were not listed that is a different ball game.

I am saying it again, if you have an issue with a business, take it to that business. Calling Akin Alabi names will not help.

You can always call me if you want. If I'm not available, you can send a text.

osasky: Why is Akin Alabi Acting as if there is some skeleton in his C-board. Don't you know that you are dealing with people. you can't wake up one morning and decide to resign from 1kjobonline when you know that peoples money is invested there. i guess you left them after you guys have finish sharing the money. you built the site and help in the marketing which make people to invest in it because it was your brand.
Who are you fooling.
Grow up Boy.

Big boy. How can someone resign from something he does not own or work in? Do you have comprehension issues?

1 Like

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
doczero: I dont see humility in this guy. I am surprised that anybody trained by our father Dr Sunny Ojeagbase will be talking to people the way he is doing. It is a pity

If you know anything about me, you will know I'm not the kind of person that tries to impress anyone. If you cant take me as I am, buzz off.

Anyone that has issues with them should contact them. Use this form http://www.1kjobsonline.com/feedback

Simple thing.

2 Likes

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by travelxpat(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Akin Alabi
I love you die , good response ,i wonder why they will always want to find a fault in anything , no one is good enough here and when you talk of cabals , you will find them in Nairaland.Now you have his address , go there with EFCC or ICPC .
Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by akinalabi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
travelxpat: go there with EFCC or ICPC .

Thank you.

You see, I am typing this from that office. I dey there all day of the week including Sundays and public holidays. I've got nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: Complaint About Akin Alabi by stpat1(m): 12:36am On Sep 01, 2012
undecided **** strolls in read whats been going on, folds arms and observe****

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Things I Need To Start A Clothing Boutique Shop? / Ram Rearing Business / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.