Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts (13536 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by thompson1510(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2012
Mtchew! Is his sadnes a new thing 2 U? Were U nt in d country wen d previous bombings happened? Wat ws d news then? Wat u wld hear ws 'he cried, he ws sad, he sent condolence msgs, he culdn't eat, he prayed, e.t.c'. I'm nt surprised dat he is SAD. I hrd wen dey said he CRIED durin d plane crash, thanks to ROBB 4 dat. He shuld jst find a solution to al d kilins, corruptn e.t.c goin on in dis country. OUR LEADERS AR ENJOYIN THEMSELVES and INCREASIN THEIR SECURITY. Yet, leavin us in dis situation. I knw dat dey av deir plans. Stupid and Mad people. I knw evritin wil end someday, bt i pray they'll feel d wrath of dis people too and understnd wat WE AR GOING THROUGH. RIP good Nigerians. PEACE AND UNITY my foot!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by holahabib: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2012
ttt
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by asas(f): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
his always sad but not doing anything only God can protect us
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by hillsate: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
moderatorr: if mr. President didn't say a thing on the blasts critics will still talk.
Why is attention on the president when kaduna state has a governor and police commisioner?
Those people will never do their duties until all attention turn to them.
The Juvernor was quick in declaring a curfew but not quick in protecting his people.

akthedream: Was there no Governor in lagos state when the president deployed soldiers to Ojota(park)?

@Akthedream, thank you for the apt answer you gave moderatorr.
some people just come here and talk about things they know absolutely nothing about. Na by force to comment!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by mercurie(f): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Lol @ every1's comment. Jona seems 2 be a regret. And I blame dose pple who voted 4 him. U all contributed in our sufferings. But d funniest tin is dat jona might rule us in 2015 cos he's incumbent so let's rise and say w dnt want him again. Dis is democracy 4 heaven's sake. Our leader should be our choice
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by gidjah(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
Only God will judge this enemies of d church , angels of destruction shall visit them, their families and friends one afta d other, enouf is enouf,let God ARISE!! I also be in d School of tot which says let Nigeria divide n go her separate ways since our northern brothers r tired of UNITY!
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by Reptyle(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
I wish Mr. President will leave the tears and prayers to us and do his job. God has never contested any election in Nigeria and he definitely didn't win the 2011 elections. How is it that everything God has blessed us with in this country has become a curse...including religion?
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by tcoach(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
maybe when he is affected directly, we will see a genuine expression of sadness from jona..............God help our so called leaders
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by 1025: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
when is this name jonathan going to stop making headlines alongside dead nigerians. we only hear the name of our country's president when he is on the scene of a crash or when he is sad over bomb blast or when he is denying allegation of been part of a fraud case.
it is a shame that a president that took an oath to protect our lives and properties can do nothing now than to ask us to pray.
corruption is even killing more nigerians than boko haram and plane crash put together.
the cassava president aka mr. subsidy.
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by Alalabi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
This BH stuff is nofin bt politics... These our wicked so called politicians r wastin d lives of innocent civilians just in order to divert our our attentions... These pple r lootin our money n killin innocent pple so dat our attention will b on boko stuffs while they are busy looting our treasures. Nigerians we nid 2 open our eyes n stand up against ds corrupt leaders b4 they drag us into civil war
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by Pukkah: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
omicron: President Jonathan Expresses Sadness Over Sunday Blasts

Abuja President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed sadness over the multiple explosions that rocked churches in Kaduna and Zaria on Sunday.

Jonathan expressed his sadness in Abuja at a special service to commemorate the 2012 Fathers Day.

When called upon to give his remarks, the visibly gloomy Jonathan said he received the news of the blasts in the course of the service and was really sad about the development.

Particularly today, I was quite thrilled about what was going on in the church and when I got the information that while we were here, there were explosions in Kaduna and since I don’t even know the casualty rate and what is happening; I have been quite sad and I didn’t even want to say something.

“But when the priest orders you, you must say something.’’

The president said he had consolation in God who is capable of handling every situation and healing the nation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/jonathan-expresses-sadness-over-multiple-blasts-in-churches/

You mean the President said all these incoherent sentences? How come he is so poor at articulation? A PhD holder? Na wa o.
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by Alalabi(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2012
Those saying that Boko Harams are only muslims should carefully read d link below and they will realise that there are some group of people that wants to drag us into civil war in this nation
Please read
http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/03/religious-violence-in-nigeria-boko-haram-as-a-tool-of-religious-political-foreign-interests/
Re: Jonathan Sad Over Kaduna Sunday Blasts by surgicalblade: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
.GEJ is using alcultic projection known as mind science to tap the mined of abokis to get the quanthty of blood needed for riturls in his kindom if not why is he busy building militant training centers in the north in the name of almajiri schools and again why is he travening to brazil for mid year covenant renewal.tufiakwa9ja pray b/4 dis aboki go finish us in dis country 9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Fulani Herdsmen Sign Pact To End Violence / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / Elisha Abbo: Court Admits CCTV Footage, Statements As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.