Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Forum Robot: Your Ordeals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Forum Robot: Your Ordeals (662 Views)

Duta Whatsapp Robot; The New Craze Of Whatsapp Groups / Ever Sent Airtime To An Unknown Number Due To Typo Error? Share Your Ordeals.. / DEW And My Ordeals... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forum Robot: Your Ordeals by bimbor(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
Guys state the problems u've encountered with d forum robot here,me i feel d robot is too inquisitive,correcting unnecessary things,i mean are we supposed to obey all grammatical rules when posting here,i thought we were supposed to voice out our minds with words,i think its high time seun modified this robot of a thing; here's a few probs i encountered with this robot of a thing,i wrote b.t.w meaning "by the way" and d robot changed it to between, i finished a statement with three dots and it was changed to a comma.Seun please do something,grammar na borrowed language o.

(1) (Reply)

Official Discussion Forums For Africans / How Else Can One Celerate Xmas: ? / Is This Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.