Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here (3949 Views)

If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by olabowale(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: You are so bold to ask a lame question as you did below!
Did it not occur to you that Masjid Aqsa and Bome of the Rock (Masjid Umar),
are in the possession of the Muslims, and they were in the event of the
Isra wa Miraj recorded in Chapters known as Isra and Najm! Come on!

Pilgrim.1 statement:
The fallacies behind these thoughts are self-evident. Who are the brethren of the Jews to whom Moses referred in Deut. 18:15 & 18? And did Muhammad have a similar experience as Moses to whom God spoke "face to face"? We shall be closely examining these two positions from a Biblical perspective.

The Miraj part of this journey was from Jerusalem to heavens and back, in
Body and Soul! Abu Bakr, the father of Aisha, our mother received the titled
name, 'Al Saddig, the truthful!'

In this journey, which was described in details about what Muhammad saw
in heavens, in Surah Najm, Muhammad said that the process and command of
Salah was given to him. He also said that he received the last 4 verses of the
second chapter, during this occasion.

You embellish so much that i wonder if you are ever sincere. No wonder you are
not a Muslim. You never have been a Muslim, even though you claimed so
in the past. But your entry odf yesterday said otherwise.

Now could you answer this for me: How can Jesus be exactly like Moses, looking
at it, solely from Religious points of view;

Was Moses more than a Prophet?
Did Moses ever claimed to be son of GOd?
Did Moses ever claimed to be God?
Was God like Moses?
Did Jesus lead his people the Children of Israel to any victory?
Was Jesus ever accepted enmasse by his people, the Children of Israel?
How much is population of those who accepted him even today?

I have more, but I still love you, so i do not want to overburden you with
all of it at one time. Please answer these questions.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by dafidixone(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
I (God) will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (moses), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Deuteronomy 18:18

Truelly you love to talk cheesy
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by cgift(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
olabowale:

Was God like Moses?

I have more, but I still love you, so i do not want to overburden you with
all of it at one time. Please answer these questions.

Did Mo ever perform one miracle?
Did Mo ever see allah face to face or talk to God mouth to mouth?

Uncle, your mind has been sleeping for too long. Wake it up! Do not denigrate and disrespect Moses as he can never be compared to the pedophile and blood maniac Mohammad.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2007
cgift:

Uncle, your mind has been sleeping for too long. Wake it up! Do not denigrate and disrespect Moses as he can never be compared to the pedophile and blood maniac Mohammad.

Cgift
I laugh, when i see you post questions cheesy
How many times do we have to say this things.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2007
mdsocks:

Cgift
I laugh, when i see you post questions cheesy
How many times do we have to say this things.

How many times have you pple littered this forum with ur "101 contradictions in the bible" that has been doing the rounds since the 1960s?

Why did allah choose all his "prophets" from the Jewish lineage?
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2007
How many times have you people littered this forum with your "101 contradictions in the bible" that has been doing the rounds since the 1960s?

you have not debunked any of the claims posted i think by oyb.

If you clear them for once and make us understand things the way they are then there will be no need to repost anything about it by people cheesy
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
mdsocks:

you have not debunked any of the claims posted i think by oyb.

Ye are of your father the devil . . . for he is a liar from the begining.
- There are numerous websites where the bogus contradictions have been thrashed and shown up to be shabby attempts by muslims to deflect the errors in the quran.
- there are numerous threads on this very religion threads debunking all the bogus claims.
- the same nonsense has been recycled too many times by muslims - see Reverend, Blabs787, Oyb . . . just to mention a few.
- Look at Blabs787's thread for the comprehensive answers to the nonsense you quote from an irresponsible muslim site.

mdsocks:

If you clear them for once and make us understand things the way they are then there will be no need to repost anything about it by people cheesy

This 101 contradictions have been doing the rounds since the early 1960s . . . a good 40yrs ago. They have been cleared a million times, of course muslims fail to see them only to pop up in another place demanding answers! Hypocrites!
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2007
Ye are of your father the devil . . . for he is a liar from the begining.
- There are numerous websites where the bogus contradictions have been thrashed and shown up to be shabby attempts by muslims to deflect the errors in the quran.
- there are numerous threads on this very religion threads debunking all the bogus claims.
- the same nonsense has been recycled too many times by muslims - see Reverend, Blabs787, Oyb . . . just to mention a few.
- Look at Blabs787's thread for the comprehensive answers to the nonsense you quote from an irresponsible muslim site.

David you again
same thing applies to nwando,
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by combatant: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Pilgrim

Let me see you wriggle out of this

Was God like Moses?

@Davidliar, Nwando, cgift

@cgift

You requested for the questions to be served one at a time and I told you to proceed but havent heard anything from you.

@Davidlyan @Nwando

I read your supposed nonsense response to 101 contradictions lifted from your sites. If you are up to the task, let me know and we thrash it out one at a time.

Ready?

Still have a lovely day.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
mdsocks:

David you again
same thing applies to nwando,

my dear . . . you people are the biggest frauds in history. I have just one question for you -WHY DID ALLAH CHOOSE ALL HIS PROPHETS FROM THE LINEAGE OF ISAAC? Didnt the same allah curse the jews? Didnt you all tell us that Ishmael was the child of promise?

Mr. combatant . . . lets see you answer this first then i will go through the piffle you pretend to pose as "questions".
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by combatant: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Davidylan\

Mr. combatant . . . lets see you answer this first then i will go through the piffle you pretend to pose as "questions".

If somebody had said that I would have believed but not you that has been disgracing yourself. Common put on your thinking cap, sit for a while and lets discuss.

This your maradona game is becoming outdated.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2007
did you even look at the questions i asked mr lying combatant?

I have just one question for you -WHY DID ALLAH CHOOSE ALL HIS PROPHETS FROM THE LINEAGE OF ISAAC? Didnt the same allah curse the jews? Didnt you all tell us that Ishmael was the child of promise?
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by babs787(m): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2007
@David

the same nonsense has been recycled too many times by muslims - see Reverend, Blabs787, Oyb . . . just to mention a few.

I read my name and I decided to expose your falsehood like I normally do. You provided a link where your authors failed in providing answers to my questions and let me serve you part of your author's confusion and see if they have really provided answers

I asked a question

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?

God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

But your deluded author provided this as his answer:

(Category: misunderstood how God works in history)

This seems an apparent discrepancy unless of course both statements are true. It was towards the end of David's reign, and David was looking back over his brilliant conquests, which had brought the Canaanite, Syrian, and Phoenician kingdoms into a state of vassalage and dependency on Israel. He had an attitude of pride and self-admiration for his achievements, and was thinking more in terms of armaments and troops than in terms of the mercies of God.

The question was 'who incited david to count fithting men/ God or satan but read the his response up.

The Lord therefore decided that it was time that David be brought to his knees, where he would once again be cast back onto the mercy of God. So he let him go ahead with his census, in order to find out just how much good it would do him, as the only thing this census would accomplish would be to inflate the national ego (intimated in Joab's warning against carrying out the census in 1 Chronicles 21:3). As soon as the numbering was completed, God intended to chasten the nation with a disastrous plague which would bring about an enormous loss of life (in fact the lives of 70,000 Israelites according to 2 Samuel 24:15).

The question is 'is it God or satan that incited David?

What about Satan? Why would he get himself involved in this affair (according to 1 Chronicles 21:1) if God had already prompted David to commit the folly he had in mind? It seems his reasons were entirely malicious, knowing that a census would displease the Lord (1 Chronicles 21:7-cool, and so he also incited David to carry it through.

Can you read your deluded author's response? Has he answered the question?

2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

Your author's response:

The more likely answer, however, is that one census includes categories of men that the other excludes. It is quite conceivable that the 1 Chronicles 21:5 figure included all the available men of fighting age, whether battle-seasoned or not, whereas the 2 Samuel 24:9 account is speaking only of those who were ready for battle. Joab's report in 2 Samuel 24 uses the word 'is hayil, which is translated as "mighty men", or battle-seasoned troops, and refers to them numbering 800,000 veterans. It is reasonable that there were an additional 300,000 men of military age kept in the reserves, but not yet involved in field combat. The two groups would therefore make up the 1,100,000 men in the 1 Chronicles 21 account which does not employ the Hebrew term 'is hayil to describe them.

(Archer 1982:188-189 and Light of Life II 1992:189-190)

Na wa for you o. Where was it written that the first included the men of fighting age and the other included battle season troops?

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

Your author's response

(Category: misunderstood the historical context)

Observe that 1 Chronicles 21:6 clearly states that Joab did not complete the numbering, as he had not yet taken a census of the tribe of Benjamin, nor that of Levi's either, due to the fact that David came under conviction about completing the census at all. Thus the different numbers indicate the inclusion or exclusion of particular unspecified groups in the nation. We find another reference to this in 1 Chronicles 27:23-24 where it states that David did not include those twenty years old and younger, and that since Joab did not finish the census the number was not recorded in King David's Chronicle.

Where was holy spirit when one omitted it?

The procedure for conducting the census had been to start with the trans-Jordanian tribes (2 Samuel 24:5) and then shift to the northern most tribe of Dan and work southward towards Jerusalem (verse 7). The numbering of Benjamin, therefore, would have come last. Hence Benjamin would not be included with the total for Israel or of that for Judah, either. In the case of 2 Samuel 24, the figure for Judah included the already known figure of 30,000 troops mustered by Benjamin. Hence the total of 500,000 included the Benjamite contingent.

Same confusion!!

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

5. Was Ahaziah 22 (2 Kings 8:26) or 42 (2 Chronicles 22:2) when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Author's response:

(Category: copyist error)

Did you see the above/ Where was the holy spirit when they were making the mistake?

Because we are dealing with accounts which were written thousands of years ago, we would not expect to have the originals in our possession today, as they would have disintegrated long ago. We are therefore dependent on the copies taken from copies of those originals, which were in turn continually copied out over a period of centuries. Those who did the copying were prone to making two types of scribal errors. One concerned the spelling of proper names, and the other had to do with numbers.

Did I read scribal error in the inspired book of God!!!

The two examples of numerical discrepancy here have to do with a decade in the number given. Ahaziah is said to have been 22 in 2 Kings 8:26; while in 2 Chronicles 22:2 Ahaziah is said to have been 42. Fortunately there is enough additional information in the Biblical text to show that the correct number is 22. Earlier in 2 Kings 8:17 the author mentions that Ahaziah's father Joram ben Ahab was 32 when he became King, and he died eight years later, at the age of 40. Therefore Ahaziah could not have been 42 at the time of his father's death at age 40! Such scribal errors do not change Jewish or Christian beliefs in the least. In such a case, another portion of scripture often corrects the mistake (2 Kings 8:26 in this instance). We must also remember that the scribes who were responsible for the copies were meticulously honest in handling Biblical texts. They delivered them as they received them, without changing even obvious mistakes, which are few indeed.
(Refer to the next question for a more in-depth presentation on how scribes could misconstrue numbers within manuscripts)

Did you read the bullshit therein? Obvious mistake but are few!!
David, you can see now that your author answered nothing. So if you are ready, am here with you to thrash out the remaining contradictions.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2007
blabs,look for "uncle MO" in that manual of hate called a Koran.
That is where he belongs
Keep him there!

stop trying to smuggle him into the Holy Bible as the title of this thread says.
He's only there as a false prophet who would come.
No more,no less.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2007
Did you read the bullshit therein? Obvious mistake but are few!!
David, you can see now that your author answered nothing. So if you are ready, am here with you to thrash out the remaining contradictions.

Your real self is emerging.
now BS,next you'll be searching for his jugular vein on your screen grin
today na today!
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
blabs, all your above piffle is just to avoid the real question:

[size=14pt]I have just one question for you -WHY DID ALLAH CHOOSE ALL HIS PROPHETS FROM THE LINEAGE OF ISAAC? Didnt the same allah curse the jews? Didnt you all tell us that Ishmael was the child of promise? [/size]

you shld be ready to thrash out this contradiction first!
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by olabowale(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2007

I have just one question for you -WHY DID ALLAH CHOOSE ALL HIS PROPHETS FROM THE LINEAGE OF ISAAC? Didnt the same allah curse the jews? Didnt you all tell us that Ishmael was the child of promise?

you shld be ready to thrash out this contradiction first! (David, why didn't Allah chose His prophets from India, or China, or whatever? He does what He wills. He chose the children of Israel, okay you like to call them Jews, and blessed them with so many prophets for a term. Then He chose the last and the best to cover the whole word with the MESSAGE OF Laa illaha ilallah, from ISmail, which is the bloodline of Muhammad (as))
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
olabowale:

you shld be ready to thrash out this contradiction first! (David, why didn't Allah chose His prophets from India, or China, or whatever? He does what He wills. He chose the children of Israel, okay you like to call them Jews, and blessed them with so many prophets for a term. Then He chose the last and the best to cover the whole word with the MESSAGE OF Laa illaha ilallah, from ISmail, which is the bloodline of Muhammad (as))

alhaji dont be ridiculous. Does that sound like it makes any shred of sense to you?
Did allah truly "choose" the children of Isreal? The same people he cursed in the quran? The very people mohammed refered to as apes and pigs? The very same people that mohammad cursed on his dying bed? and you call that allah's will?

Dont be dishonest . . . why did allah REFUSE to make his choices from the bloodline of Ismail? Why did he wait 4000yrs to choose mohamadu? The same allah that you all falsely claim made ismail abraham's first son and heir of your bogus covenant?

Seriously alhaji, is this the piffle you could muster in response?
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by olabowale(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan: You are openly naive sometimes. Rightfully so. You will
grow out of it, in due course. Should it always that the first wife must have the
first child? If you are older than a person, I am assuming that you are the only
child from your personality, even then are you not the older brother? How can the
younger becomes the older, except in your Christian Esau/Jacob episode. And
we should not forget it was through deceit, in which the mother colluded with her
lazier son, to gain an advantage from a blind father over another son who is more
hardworking!

Is this what you are proud of! You ' ' Am tired of writing it. But get the idea.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by MP007(m): 4:09am On Nov 29, 2007
Thiis is hilarious, You can no longer use the quaran to defend your religion? now you using the bible? This is hilarious.I thought you said the bible shouldnt be trusted,and u are here posting and quoting from the same book, wow!, Jesus bless u , oni yeye
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 29, 2007
MP007:

Thiis is hilarious, You can no longer use the quaran to defend your religion? now you using the bible? This is hilarious.I thought you said the bible shouldnt be trusted,and u are here posting and quoting from the same book, wow!, Jesus bless u , oni yeye

You ain't seen nothing yet.
I'm sure they've found mohammed also in Hindu and Shango handbooks.
Talk about confusion!
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by babs787(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidlyan

Insert Quote

you shld be ready to thrash out this contradiction first!

I believe you ask questions to seek knowledge and it seems you confusded and do not want to accewpt Islam because Muhammad wasnt a Jew.

I have answer for you but wouldnt know if you will accewpt the truth of Islamic monotheism. In order to divert topic, you may open thread for that and I will follow suit.

@Nwando

Insert Quote
blabs,look for "uncle MO" in that manual of hate called a Koran.
That is where he belongs
Keep him there!

Babyosis, hope you remember what Jesus said:

Mathew 15 v 17 - 20:
Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone."

stop trying to smuggle him into the Holy Bible as the title of this thread says.
He's only there as a false prophet who would come.
No more,no less.

But you have not been able to defend that

Your real self is emerging.
now BS,next you'll be searching for his jugular vein on your screen
today na today!

Thank God that you know me. I love you so much babyosis but I wonder at times the kind of christian you are when you just type whatever you like, calling another man's wife a fool despite the fact that you are married too. Hope you remember that you called your friend a fool in one of the threads?

You are here claiming to be one of the followers of Jesus when you dont even follow his teaching.

Here is a verse for you

Mathew 15 v 17 - 20:
Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled? But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person. For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone."

Read what Jesus said with regards to calling someone a fool:

Matthew 5:22 (New International Version) 1984 by International Bible Society
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You need to seek for forgiveness and this applies to some christians here as well that lacked manners.

I hope you have learnt your lesson now, so back to the topic
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2007
blabs, you are a hypocrite . . . u say the bible is corrupt and you are busy quoting it to buttress your poiints? shocked
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by babs787(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Davidylan

blabs, you are a hypocrite . . . u say the bible is corrupt and you are busy quoting it to buttress your poiints?

I used what you believe in to nail you. So you and cohorts be better behaved. cheesy or I will give you more. You read your bible yet you dont follow what it teaches.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by olabowale(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Nwando:

You ain't seen nothing yet. (Yes, we are waiting for your revertion. That is when everything will be cool and hunky dorry)
I'm sure they've found mohammed also in Hindu and Shango handbooks. (Do the Shango people have one? Yes, in the Hindu, just traces like the Bible)
Talk about confusion (Where is the confusion? I see. You got the video messege link. Okay my friend. You are welcome)
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
babs787:

I used what you believe in to nail you. So you and cohorts be better behaved. cheesy or I will give you more. You read your bible yet you don't follow what it teaches.

u are the one who is using the bible to dig ur own grave slowly.
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2007
babs787:

@Davidylan

I used what you believe in to nail you. So you and cohorts be better behaved. cheesy or I will give you more. You read your bible yet you don't follow what it teaches.

ROFL.
Even the devil quoted scriptures while tempting Christ.
Anyone that denies God is a fool according to the Bible.
The bible calls him a fool and so is he!

Luk 12:20 But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?  

Psa 14:1 ¶ [[To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.]] The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God

Pro 10:18 He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool.  

read the context of verses before quoting.
and read my context of addresing one as a fool.
There are indeed fools and the Bible has hundreds of verses to that effect.

Christ was talking about my dealings with my brethren,comprendez?
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by olabowale(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Nwando: Good morning my friend. I just must respond to your above entry;

ROFL.
Even the devil quoted scriptures while tempting Christ. (Respose: The temptation, clearly indicated that Jesus was not God, because he possessed limited
power, hence the devil tried to tempt him. It is the same way that Adam and his wife Eve were tempted. In their own case, it resulted into them being sent down from paradise, in heaven where they were created to the earth, where their progeny will be tested, separating the obedient from the disobedient. Which scripture did the devil quote in tempting Jesus; Old testament or what, since we will agree that the four 'according to gospels in the NT were not even in the works at that time? Or is it the 'Gospel' of which Jesus was preaching that the devil quoted? Do we have that 'Gospel' of jesus at all? Can you show it to me? lol)

Anyone that denies God is a fool according to the Bible. (Response: Al Qur'an states very clearly that is Only One God; Laa ilaha ilallah! We do not associate anything with Him! So the fools are never Muslims. At least this verse in the Bible, which you quoted fits more to the atheists, less to the multiple godhead of Christians, etc, but not the Muslims.)

The bible calls him a fool and so is he! (Response: If your 'he' means Jesus, I agree with you. Jesus said it in truth and to the nature of the messengership which he was sent/given to preach to his people, the lost tribe of Israel. And not to us in Africa and anywhere else.)

Luk 12:20 But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? (Response: From the above verse, we see that 'God,' is not Jesus here. Unless you will proof to me that Jesus was the one that took the soul of this fool. More sso Jesus soul was also taken. Who had the power to take the soul of a true God? None. The who his soul can be taken, can never be God!)

Psa 14:1 ¶ [[To the chief Musician, [A Psalm] of David.]] The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God (Response: This can never fit any muslim)

Pro 10:18 He that hideth hatred [with] lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, [is] a fool. (Response: Foolishness does not end with just disbelieving in the existence of God. But that is the biggest of the nature of FOOLISHNESS! Point taken.)

read the context of verses before quoting.
and read my context of addresing one as a fool.
There are indeed fools and the Bible has hundreds of verses to that effect. (Response: Qur'an has tons of verses, as well)

Christ was talking about my dealings with my brethren,comprendez? (By the way, I am not antagonising you, but complementing you and disagreeing with you as approprate)
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by babs787(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2007
@Davidylan

u are the one who is using the bible to dig your own grave slowly.

Really? Can you show me where I have been doing that?

@Nwando

Even the devil quoted scriptures while tempting Christ.
Anyone that denies God is a fool according to the Bible.
The bible calls him a fool and so is he!

Christians will always lie even if it very glaring. Did I deny God's existence? You quoted a verse that called anybody that doesnt in God a fool but your friend here, babs never said such and you called him same.

Babs never called you anything, he contributed to the thread and all you could do was typed the word 'fool' forgetting what your bible told you.

In case you missed, this is what you typed:

Babs,you are a fool.
A big fool and you deserve that title.
It's good you've showed up your stupidity on a front page thread.
Indeed no one can help you.

Read the full gist and your response here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96644.32.html

Where does the issue of not believing in God comes in?

You better seek forgiveness or be doomed for hell as said by your bible?
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by luv2talk(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2007
babs787:

@cgift

@ CGIFT. You said Moses did not talk to God mouth to mouth,but Jesus does, "Cgift,i want to ask you a Question,when was the last tiume you consult your bible,I THINK You MUST BE SICK IN YOUR HEAD to say this.Well,i wont Give you evidence from Qur'an cois i know you don't believe ib Quran,i will give you biblical evidence to erase your stupidity
                                  GOD USE TO TALK TO MOSES
Moses was able to speak directly with God, and the Lord constantly gave him specific instructions of what would happen in the future and how to act in His service. For example, God, already knowing the mind of the Pharaoh, instructed Moses how to convince him to permit the Israelites to leave Egypt. God told Moses, "Observe! I will be making you like a god to the Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. You must announce all that I order you to, and your brother Aaron will relate it to the Pharaoh. He will then let the Israelites leave his land. I will make the Pharaoh obstinate, and will thus have the opportunity to display many miraculous signs and wonders in Egypt. This is why the Pharaoh will not pay attention to you. But then I will display My power against Egypt, and with great acts of judgment, I will bring forth from Egypt my armies - My people, the Israelites. When I display My power and bring the Israelites out from among them, Egypt will know that I am God " [Exodus 7:13]

You also said that Moses didnt Perform any Miracle.Hmmmmm, Cgift,can i ask you a Question,when was the last time you go for Bible study,i suggest you dust away the spider web on your bible before you come on this forom to comment on issues, Well,i think i should give you a biblical evidence of where Moses perform Miracle,though,it is in abundance in Quran,but i will give you what u believe to make you look more stupid. here we go
                       MOSES ALSO PERFORM MIRACLE
Cgift,i think you have not reach the story of Pharaoh and Moses in your Bible class,can you remeber where God told Moses that , "Stretch out your hand over the sea so that the waters may flow back over the Egyptians and their chariots and horsemen. Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and at daybreak the sea went back to its place. The Egyptians were fleeing toward it, and the LORD swept them into the sea. 28 The water flowed back and covered the chariots and horsemen—the entire army of Pharaoh that had followed the Israelites into the sea. Not one of them survived. (Ex.14:26-28).
Also,Psalm made us to understand that ""He did miracles in the sight of their fathers in the land of Egypt, in the region of Zoan.  He divided the sea and led them through; he made the water stand firm like a wall. 14 He guided them with the cloud by day and with light from the fire all night." (Ps.78:12-14).

Cgift,im sorry for saying this, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR BIBLE CLASS TEACHER, ETI PO TO,ELOPOSIWA,  ALH OLABOWALE, RIDE ON, MORE GOD IS ALIVEgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by babs787(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here by TayoD1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2007
@luv2talk,

In your zealous haste, you fail to realise that cgift's use of "Mo" in that statement is actually a reference to Mohammed and not Moses. I think you owe someone an apology.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Euthanasia. Discussions with Quivah and Any Interested Party. / Violence And Christianity Again! / The True Race Of The Ancent Hebrew Isrelites......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.