Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. (4602 Views)

Should I Only Pay Tithe In Church? / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2015
I will need to brush over some basics before entering the main thing. I can explain this topic in many ways, but i think the points below should be enough to let you see the light. Please pardon my English because i am not a motivated writer. It may be a little bit long, but please read it with a free mind. (if u are smart, and can meditate on those words, then you will see things beyond this topic)
It pains me a lot whenever i go to any social site , and see threads and comments supporting the payment of tithe and first fruit. I think some people find it difficult to study the bible in a contextual manner. Some things were said, based on the situation of a time/period. It takes an intelligent student of the bible (after studying from genesis to revelation) to understand the message of the bible. The bible will show you lapses/deficiencies in the life without Christ. You will see prophecies about Jesus' sufferings and the glory that should follow (2peter10:11).

Being born of God was pleaded for by David in psalm51 (even though some so called Christians still sing these today) . God made a promise to do it in Ezekiel36:26,27. Jesus promised to fulfill it in john14:16. Romans15:8 said it is now fulfilled in Christ. You should be able to differentiate the above events in time, and the answer to them all is Jesus. Jesus is the message, and the word of God in the bible, and all the prophets wrote of him, according to luke24:25-27, luke18:31, luke24:44, john5:39, etc. That is why we need to study wisely to rightly divide the word of truth (2timothy2:15). If u claim you read the book of psalm and Isaiah, and you could not see Jesus in those writings, then you read mere letters. Jesus said in john5:39 that Moses wrote of him. but the Pharisees and Sadducees which were gurus in the laws of Moses could not comprehend, and solve out Jesus from those writings, which led to them questioning his(Jesus) teachings. To be frank, many so called Christians today are still battling with this demonic ignoramus. Now let us begin the proper settings of the writings of Moses in the light of Jesus.

If the moral laws of Moses were giving by God to MEN, for people to perfect, and become righteous, then why did he give another alternative law that set up a practice of yearly sin sacrifice, for sin cover up?. Why should i give you a pencil to write, with instruction not to make mistake in your writings, and then provide a temporary eraser for you again, to clean your errors yearly ?. "galatian2:16 says that nobody can be righteous by the works of law, but by faith in Christ". Did God lie for not telling Moses that only faith in the gospel of Jesus produces righteousness ?. Jesus said in Mathew5:17 that he did not come to destroy the law, but to fulfill it. Does that mean that Jesus is the answer to all the requirements of the law ?. Till date, the bible never gave account of a single person that attain righteousness through the law. I never said the law is against the promises of God, but the reality is that it cannot produce righteousness (galatian3:21) . verse 23 says " But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. verse 24 says " WHEREFORE THE LAW WAS OUR SCHOOLMASTER TO BRING US UNTO CHRIST, THAT WE MIGHT BE JUSTIFIED BY FAITH" Even Abraham was not justified by the works of the law (romans4). Go to my other thread to see reasons why Christians must chase practical righteousness on earth ( not for the sake of self righteousness). Romans10:4 says "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believe". . . The laws, including the practice of those sacrifices which they offered year after year then were all shadows of Jesus Christ, and could not make them comers unto perfection (hebrews10:1). Please sincerely answer these question. was there a day you taught you were righteous to God in the past ?. Are u righteous to God at moment ?. Will there be a day in the future that u can confidently be sure that God sees you as righteous ?. If your answers for the above are no, then you are practicing and worshiping shadows of Christian. you need to come unto the knowledge of the truth, and believe in the true gospel of Jesus (the realities of Christianity). stop leaving on shadows (things that are not real), because Christianity is real than what you can imagine. If you the preacher is not sure on where you will end up when you die, then what will be the faith of the people you are preaching to ? All the earthly players in the actualization of the yearly sacrifices in old testament, symbolizes Jesus. How ?. Let me quickly highlight the design in the practice of the sin sacrifice done yearly in old testament, and also see the cause/need for the payment of tithe and first fruit.

1). TABERNACLE: It is a building housing the spirit of God.

2). LEVITES: They are full-time workers in the tabernacle (house of God). to minister in the name of God. They are commanded by the law not to work, and the law also commanded people to pay tithe and first-fruit to God in the temple, in other to meet the needs of the tabernacle workers (i.e Levites) financially (numbers 18:21-24, malachi3:9-10 .......).

3). HIGH-PRIEST: It is the mediator between them and God. He can only carry out the sacrifice.

4). GOAT, AND ITS BLOOD: Read leveticus3:2 to know how they were used.

Glory be to Jesus, for manifesting the reality in the above players involved in the act of sin sacrifice (done yearly in old testament), by fulfilling all in us, through his death and resurrection.
OUR BODY IS NOW THE TABERNACLE, BECAUSE WE NOW HOUSE THE SPIRIT OF GOD (1CORINTIAN3:16). JESUS IS NOW THE GREATEST AND THE REAL HIGH-PRIEST (HEBREWS10:12, HEBREWS9:12, HEBREWS:15), LIVING IN OUR BODY (GALATIAN2:30). COLOSIAN1:27 ALSO SAYS CHRIST IS IN YOU. THAT SAME JESUS IN US IS STILL THE GOAT AND THE BLOOD OF ANIMALS OFFERED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT DURING SIN SACRIFICE (ACCORDING TO HEBREWS4:14, HEBREWS2:17)[/i]. . Every purposes that made God to demand tithe and first fruit from people has now been accomplished/solved by Jesus, and are now gunners

JESUS IS NOW AT THE CENTER OF IT ALL. HE SINGLE HANDEDLY FULFILLED ALL THE REQUIREMENTS IN US. THAT IS WHY HE IS ABLE TO SAVE ETERNALLY, BECAUSE THE ACT (REAL DESIGN) OF SIN SACRIFICE IS NOW ALWAYS AT WORK IN US (HEBREWS7:25, 1JOHN2:1-2, EPHESIAN1:13), AND THAT MADE IT PERFECT. [i]

My body is now the house of God, and if i have to pay tithe and first fruit, then i will be the collector. Jesus has made my body to run all the services of the players (like Levites, high-priest, sacrificial goat and its blood) involved in the practice of sin sacrifice in old testament, and Jesus is now the reality of it all in me.

Jesus told a Samaria woman in john4 that a time will come that you shall no more worship God in this mountain anymore, but true believers shall now worship God in spirit and in truth. Some gullible Christians today still go to church with the mentality that God can only be located at church building (they still see church building as a terbanacle). You will see them rolling on the floor, at the church altar. Some fox may now ask that, "does that mean that a church is not a house of God" ?. A church will not be different from a mere building if it lacks the presence and the identification of the sons of God. That made us the church, and the owner of our tithes and first fruits. A church is a place where Christians gather to worship God together, and learn more about Jesus. We also know more about ourselves, and tend to form a family. We contribute financially in church, in aider to aid the spread of the gospel of Jesus. God gave some apostles, and some prophets, and some evangelist, and some pastors, and some teachers, for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of ministry, and for the edifying of the body of Christ (ephesians4:11-12). Neither the pastor, nor the evangelist is our high-priest or Levite or sacrificial goat or stock house of God, but our bodies now possess all .

SOME MAY NOW ASK," HOW WILL YOU NOW BECOME RICH IF YOU DON'T PAY YOUR TITHE (THEY WILL BE QUICK TO QUOTING MALACHI3)" ?. . If you must pay a tithe to a believer in the congregation of believers before you can be rich, then all the rich people in the world must be Christians. If you must pay first fruit, and tithe to a son of God in the congregation of the sons of God before you can be rich, then all tithe payers must be rich by now (experience can only be the best teacher of people here). After collecting the tithe money and praying for you, they will now start preaching the gospel/reality of material prosperity to you, by telling you to find a passion, vision and strategist for the execution. If we Christians ever need the help of God in one way or the other, to be rich materially, then it must be freely giving to us in Christ. Romans8:32 says "he that spared not his own Son, but delivered up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things ? ".......................... We receive freely from God, by faith in Christ!

SOME FOX MAY EVEN SAY, "HOW WILL YOU THEN MAKE HEAVEN IF YOU DON'T PAY YOUR TITHE" ?.. I still have not found a verse that says you must pay tithe to another believer, for you to be saved. Popularly known verse john3:16 says "for God so love the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have an everlasting life". Romans10:9-10 says if you confess the lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from death, thou shall be saved. God spoke to Simon peter, and peter went to Cornelius in act10:1-48 to preach Jesus to him. He never included tithe and first fruit payments in the preaching of Christ to Cornelius, because we are free from the depth of tithe in Christ. Salvation in Christ is free.

To my greatest surprised, many of these pastors that included the payments of tithe and first fruit into the gospel of Jesus know the truth. I recently had an emotional discussion with one of those pastors. Initially, he disguised that it was right, but after my intense teaching from the bible, he now confessed and said " how will we pastors eat, if we don't preach the payment of tithe and first fruit ?"

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by davinero(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2015
Could u summarize that? undecided
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by Solowande(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2015
Guy, some things are just left d way they are. One of them is d issue of tithe. Don't judge so dat God will not judge u and don't condemn what God had not condemn. The issue of tithe in my church is matter of choice. If u decide to pay, d pastor will thank God. But if u say u won't pay nobody will crucify u or sent u out of d church. It Is as simple as dat

1 Like

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by midasbliss(f): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2015
So U Expect Someone To Read Dat?
grin
Ok O.
No One Is Forcing Anyone To Pay Tithe. Itz A Matter Of Choice.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by RobinHez(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
I didn't read a word from what u wrote...
But all I know is, u're giving urself excuse not to give God what He's due...believe it or not. #stinginess .

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
midasbliss:
So U Expect Someone To Read Dat?
grin
Ok O.
No One Is Forcing Anyone To Pay Tithe. Itz A Matter Of Choice.
i believe it will do you good, if u can manage to read it all, and also meditate on those words.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
davinero:
Could u summarize that? undecided
your life will never remain the same, after reading it. Please manage to do that!
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
Solowande:
Guy, some things are just left d way they are. One of them is d issue of tithe. Don't judge so dat God will not judge u and don't condemn what God had not condemn. The issue of tithe in my church is matter of choice. If u decide to pay, d pastor will thank God. But if u say u won't pay nobody will crucify u or sent u out of d church. It Is as simple as dat
search for the truth, and it shall set you free. Please learn to believe after being convinced.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
RobinHez:
I didn't read a word from what u wrote...
But all I know is, u're giving urself excuse not to give God what He's due...believe it or not. #stinginess .
if you dont open your mind to see the perspective that others also view things, how will you be sure that what you currently believe on is not wrong ?. i will never believe what i cannot defend!

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by RobinHez(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
tunde4top:
if you dont open your mind to see the perspective that others also view things, how will you be sure that what you currently believe on is not wrong ?. i will never believe what i cannot defend!
Brother!
1. The law wasn't given to Moses when Abraham payed his tithe to Melchizedek.
2. The law was meant for the jews, and even the jewish apostles still practized them.
3. God commanded that tithe should be payed so that there would be meat in His 'House'...that's where ur stinginess comes in; would God use someone without helping the person. How would u feel being a pastor and after God has used u mightily, u're hungry.
At a time God was angry with the levites because they left their duties to go and farm because the people had abandoned them.
Lastly, the Almighty God said it Himself (He's not a man that repents of what He said);That the first-fruit of our offsprings was His (try tracing Melchizedek)

Also, God never said we would be rich by paying tithe, but we both know what happens when we don't.

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
RobinHez:

Brother!
2. The law was meant for the jews, and even the jewish apostles still practized them.
3. God commanded that tithe should be payed so that there would be meat in His 'House'...that's where ur stinginess comes in; would God use someone without helping the person. How would u feel being a pastor and after God has used u mightily, u're hungry.
At a time God was angry with the levites because they left their duties to go and farm because the people had abandoned them.
Lastly, the Almighty God said it Himself (He's not a man that repents of what He said);That the first-fruit of our offsprings was His (try tracing Melchizedek)

Also, God never said we would be rich by paying tithe, but we both know what happens when we don't.

i am not going against people that compensate the work of pastors with financial reward, but i am against the way pastors try to manipulate there fellow believers, by lying to them that they have the dept of tithe and first-fruit to pay god through them. it is a big lie. the eyes of your understanding will be opened if you can read the write up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by RobinHez(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
tunde4top:

i am not going against people that compensate the work of pastors with financial reward, but i am against the way pastors try to manipulate there fellow believers, by lying to them that they have the dept of tithe and first-fruit to pay god through them. it is a big lie. the eyes of your understanding will be opened if you can read the write up.
I read it and that was why I gave those points
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
if the mod can move this tread to front page, i will be happy, because i am emotionally disturbed with the way my fellow believers are being manipulated with this issue of tithe. pastoral work is a choice to serve god, and it will be rewarded in heaven. pastors should also work for a living, the way other believers in there congregation do. the pastoral word has now turn to a business venture. they now squeeze the pocket of my fellow believers by manipulating them in many ways, by wish payment of tithe and first-fruit are part of it. the eyes of my people must be opened. many people are now trying to be a founder of a church, because they know that they will be the ones to collect the tithe money from all their branches, headed by some junior pastors that also collect some percentage. in most of this kind of churches, each branch pastor will take 10% of the overall tithe money, and send the remaining 90% to the account of the boss on top. if you still don't believe this, then read my write up, and come and prove me wrong.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by keylogger(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op is a devil's advocate.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
keylogger:
Op is a devil's advocate.

i am not, and you know that dip down in your heart. we give willingly in Christ, and not by laws. the notion behind the payment of tithe and first fruit contradict the victories in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus. one of the problems that some believers have is that, they still see pastors as the old testament prophets (i.e Moses), that stands in between them and god (high priest). pastors are experienced believers that lead the baby believers, and guide them to know more about Christ, and their inheritance in Christ Jesus. these kinds of pastors are now taking the advantage of this leadership opportunity to manipulate members (fellow believers) to pay god tithe, through there bank accounts. god of light will free you from this manipulation.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by Image123(m): 1:17am On Apr 05, 2015
lol, another emotionally disturbed antitither on the loose. The devourer keeps disturbing them and possessing them.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2015
Image123:
lol, another emotionally disturbed antitither on the loose. The devourer keeps disturbing them and possessing them.
the devourer that refused to devour non christians from being rich ?. The devourer that still succeeded in devouring many tithe and first fruit payers ?. if u truely believe on this brainwashed tithe payment, then i have every right to douth if you are save at all.

5 Likes

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2015
RobinHez:

Brother!

your points above are contradicting each other. your opposing points are also perfectly clarified in the write up (you will see them,if you can patiently read the writeup again).

1 Like

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by Image123(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
tunde4top:
the devourer that refused to devour non christians from being rich ?. The devourer that still succeeded in devouring many tithe and first fruit payers ?. if u truely believe on this brainwashed tithe payment, then i have every right to douth if you are save at all.

You have a right to your doubt, i have a right to my faith.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Image123:

You have a right to your doubt, i have a right to my faith.

yes you are right, but faith is not blind. faith should come as consequences of evidences, research and conviction. if you were born into a non christian family,and you refused to challenge the faith with evidences, research, and conviction, then you will never be a christian today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
tunde4top:

yes you are right, but faith is not blind. faith should come as consequences of evidences, research and conviction. if you were born into a non christian family,and you refused to challenge the faith with evidences, research, and conviction, then you will never be a christian today.

My faith comes by the Word of God, not by 'scholar' gymnastics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
tunde4top:

I thought you were a bible scholar untill I read this comment now I doubt if you arw even a christain. The spirit using you is the same spirit that tempted Jesus with the sound knowledge of the scriptures. You know nothing about faith but you claim to know everything about tithe. Let me tell those that might stumble on this thread as you are already possessed, faith is the reason we pay tithe or even give alms as christians. And the faith is blind..yes..you believe in something you have no reason to. That is the faith of a true christain. For if we rely on reason and evidence to be convinced, then we cannot even be christians
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Image123:

My faith comes by the Word of God, not by 'scholar' gymnastics.
what will you gain from trying to twist my points ?. I was not telling you to reseach your faith or look for it evidences beyond the bible. 2timothy3:16 says all scripture is given by inspiration of god, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof (evidence), for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
Larryfly:

I thought you were a bible scholar untill I read this comment now I doubt if you arw even a christain. The spirit using you is the same spirit that tempted Jesus with the sound knowledge of the scriptures. You know nothing about faith but you claim to know everything about tithe. Let me tell those that might stumble on this thread as you are already possessed, faith is the reason we pay tithe or even give alms as christians. And the faith is blind..yes..you believe in something you have no reason to. That is the faith of a true christain. For if we rely on reason and evidence to be convinced, then we cannot even be christians

don't believe a doctrine because you were born into a family that believed it, or because you were brought up to believe it, or because the environment you grew up from believed it, but instead believe a doctrine if the bible actually say so. the bible is the only book profitable for research and evidences of any biblical doctrine. you miss interpreted my message and then labeled me as someone being possessed by demons, but don't worry, you are forgiving. if you can sit down on your own, and carefully study the bible on your own from genesis to revelation, you will clearly believe this writeup. i am a christian today, because i am very sure and convinced that Christianity is the way, and not because i was born born into a christian home. the doctrines in the bible are not fictions/imagination but realities. yes, miracle is very real . yes, tithe was real then, when the tabernacle was a physical building, but the moment Jesus made us the tabernacles, tithe became the things of the past, because we are now the tabernacle that demands for our tithe, and that made us the collector of our tithe. have a nice day sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by RobinHez(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
tunde4top:

don't believe a doctrine because you were born into a family that believed it, or because you were brought up to believe it, or because the environment you grew up from believed it, but instead believe a doctrine if the bible actually say so. the bible is the only book profitable for research and evidences of any biblical doctrine. you miss interpreted my message and then labeled me as someone being possessed by demons, but don't worry, you are forgiving. if you can sit down on your own, and carefully study the bible on your own from genesis to revelation, you will clearly believe this writeup. i am a christian today, because i am very sure and convinced that Christianity is the way, and not because i was born born into a christian home. the doctrines in the bible are not fictions/imagination but realities. yes, miracle is very real . yes, tithe was real then, when the tabernacle was a physical building, but the moment Jesus made us the tabernacles, tithe became the things of the past, because we are now the tabernacle that demands for our tithe, and that made us the collector of our tithe. have a nice day sir.
Brother, u still haven't answered me! Was the law given when Abraham paid his tithe? Remember Abraham was called the father of Faith (believing without seeing)
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by femicyrus(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
My boss asked me to sign a surety form for a loan and I asked him 'sir, what do you want to do with this money, he replied " I want to develop my site into a church" I said ok and I signed for him. Then he went further to say that by the time members begin to pay tithe, he will have a steady and enough money to pursue his PhD! Since then I........ You know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by pastorisrael: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2015
RobinHez:

I read it and that was why I gave those points
your points are valid.he just wants to escape from paying his tithes. .
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by greatcrown: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Galatians: 6. 6. Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

Based on God organization as contained in the bible. Tithes meets the needs adequately.
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
femicyrus:
My boss asked me to sign a surety form for a loan and I asked him 'sir, what do you want to do with this money, he replied " I want to develop my site into a church" I said ok and I signed for him. Then he went further to say that by the time members begin to pay tithe, he will have a steady and enough money to pursue his PhD! Since then I........ You know what I mean.
you are right sir. I hope the gullible members will study the bible on there own, and clearly see this truth!
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2015
RobinHez:

Brother, u still haven't answered me! Was the law given when Abraham paid his tithe? Remember Abraham was called the father of Faith (believing without seeing)

you cannot directly compare us with the Abraham of that time. Abraham believed on what was to be accomplished in future (the promise of the holy spirit by Jesus). while we believed on what have been accomplished (and we can instantly fill the effect)
had Jesus died for the sin of mankind when Abraham paid tithe ?
was Abraham sealed with the promise of the holy-ghost when he paid tithe ?
was Abraham called the son of god when he paid tithe ?
we are leaving in the rein of realities. how dare you expect the son of god to pay tithe. to who ?. except to my father (god) in me....
can you show me just a verse where jesus paid tithe on earth in the bible ?
can you show me a verse in the bible, after the fulfillment of the holy spirit, where a son of god paid tithe ?
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2015
pastorisrael:
your points are valid.he just wants to escape from paying his tithes. .

i have responded to his point (s).
Re: If You Read This And Still Later Pay Tithe And First-fruit, Then Prove Me Wrong. by tunde4top(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good afternoon everybody. Hope you are all doing well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom / Is It Proper For A Christian Wife To Moan During Intercourse / The Atheist And The Pagans Should Stop Insulting Jesus Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.