Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy (24371 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Funke Akindele Finds Love Again,Now Dating Don Jazzy’s Former Boss(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by queensmith: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Someone helep me beg the gal to stop wearing department store makeups.

See fine gal here:

i saw this girl on bet and was like dayum! did they forget to blend all the shades on her face?

she looked like a paint palette.

I'm sorry that girl is not fine, i dont care if she's from ekiti, spade spade please!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

i saw this girl on bet and was like dayum! did they forget to blend all the shades on her face?

she looked like a paint palette.

I'm sorry that girl is not fine, i dont care if she's from ekiti, spade spade please!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Abeg, she's not from Ekiti lol.

Goldie is, and I've already disowned her, given the rubbish love she's weeping over on BBA.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by otodeluxe(m): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Is possible now..tiwa too d like that thing joor..no be today . I even heard she was dating wizkid
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by queensmith: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Abeg, she's not from Ekiti lol.

Goldie is, and I've already disowned her, given the rubbish love she's weeping over on BBA.

is she really? I didn't know we were advanced to the point of wearing gold hair grin grin she must have been raised in lagos. No way they will allow such masquerades in ekiti!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

is she really? I didn't know we were advanced to the point of wearing gold hair grin grin she must have been raised in lagos. No way they will allow such masquerades in ekiti!

Has to be Lagos, Na only dem breed those kind of winshes for real.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by MrGlobe(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
komek: But wetin this guy wan use Yoruba gurl do. These guys D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fall person hand joor.
LWKM.... Infact #DEAD grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2012
And so
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by phraze(m): 6:21am On Jun 19, 2012
Don jazzy must be Lonely to date the Young Woman. When Tiwa finds her footing, the Don would be deserted and maybe left with a Broken Heart. My advice; Cut close ties wit Her. Do music, pay her and tell ur Mum to search you a Wife. #celebrityadvice to the mohits 'D' cool.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2012
All I can say is while dating her nna biko zowa ego gi o....hmmmmm e mara otue umu nwanyi ne me ha fu ego!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2012
biko, hapu Tiwa aka. Go and sleep.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Waylee09: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Learn to play virtual game online and earn between $10 to $30 daily. no scam. it's practical and will be done right before ur eyes. no e-book,paypal or frustrating foreign a/c needed. U'll learn to earn, manage and withdraw ur earnings here in Nigeria. Call 07035501257 for info and book training time ASAP.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by ziediolike(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
U ppl shld nt spread rumors. Im dating tiwa currently so all dis is a rumor. *calln tiwa to come see d post* tiwa tiwa!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by chic2pimp(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
pro01:

My guy, I dey on that Toolz matter. She's a ho like the rest of them, but I go use wetin Igbo people dey call 'Ogalanya Magic' take catch am. That her overweight yansh must collect better acamu baptism from my ogbunigwe. Make we dey see.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44: So what are we supposed to do with this piece of news?
print it out, fold it into a paper pipe and shove it up ur buttt crack. U mustn't comment on er'thang on NL must u?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Revolva(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Well which one come dey bring tribalism here na Bleep all dis tribalist morons here

What's wrong in dating from anoder tribe abi make dem marry sef which one be una own dem dey feed una
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 3:39am On Jun 21, 2012
Revolva: Well which one come dey bring tribalism here na Bleep all dis tribalist morons here

What's wrong in dating from anoder tribe abi make dem marry sef which one be una own dem dey feed una

A naive sheep you are...very soon, you will say why not allow aregbosala become the president of Nigeria.

Some things are meant to be left alone....

I am for inter-ethnic straffing though grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 3:41am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
biko, hapu Tiwa aka. Go and sleep.
done that ayhave wake up now, strethced and now want to dance

oya ba mi jo (wow my spoken Yoruba is becoming good everyday, very soon I will move to ekiti to pick my concubine)
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2012
igbo boy:
done that ayhave wake up now, strethced and now want to dance

oya ba mi jo (wow my spoken Yoruba is becoming good everyday, very soon I will move to ekiti to pick my concubine)

Are concubines the only women who gives it to you?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 3:53am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are concubines the only women who gives it to you?

well if pesin no be my wife, no be my girflriend wetin i go call am?

to answer your question, no o
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 21, 2012
Her name is "woman".

I think yes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 3:57am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Her name is "woman".

I think yes.

Wow and i though you were a feminist? So if pesin call you woman u go answer? u be non-entity? U no wan make dem call u your name?

well since i dont have a gf nor a wife, then you are probably right given all others are classified as "concubines" in my book.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 21, 2012
igbo boy:

well since i dont have a gf nor a wife,.

I wonder why.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 4:07am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I wonder why.

simple, I can't commit to one woman so why break a poor girl's heart when u know u go still carry abuna go meet another chickito?

just playing it safe
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 21, 2012
igbo boy:

simple, I can't commit to one woman so why break a poor girl's heart when u know u go still carry abuna go meet another chickito?

just playing it safe

Yea, that's why you don't have a gf.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 4:09am On Jun 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, that's why you don't have a gf.

exactly
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 21, 2012
Yea sure.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 5:16am On Jun 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yea sure.

make e no be like say i carry last... yea
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Omo nna, go and sleep.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 1:46am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Omo nna, go and sleep.

nwa omo i have slept and woken up
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 05, 2012
shh its only a dream.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by igboboy1(m): 2:21am On Jul 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
shh its only a dream.

i wish...i need more sleep this july 4th holiday don almost finish now na back to work..arrgh
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Dating Don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 05, 2012
igbo boy:

i wish...i need more sleep this july 4th holiday don almost finish now na back to work..arrgh

Which kind of work hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account / Davido's 4-Year-Old Daughter: "Why Take Paternity Test When You Never Met Her?" / Chioma Chukwuka Shares Photo Of Her Mother's Grave, Remembers Her After 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.