Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,990 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1029152 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello ladies and gentle antelopes!!! Guess what? cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise: Hello ladies and gentle antelopes. Guess what? cheesy
undecided what?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Br3nd4: undecided what?
wait let the gentle antelopes come. cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise: Hello ladies and gentle antelopes!!! Guess what? cheesy
What?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
wait let the gentle antelopes come. cool
eh. Jst wisper small..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Br3nd4: eh. Jst wisper small..
(whispers) *wait let the gentle antelopes come*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
(whispers) *wait let the gentle antelopes come*
grin okay o..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Omg! Omg! She is expecting a baby! Awww cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Caracta: Omg! Omg! She is expecting a baby! Awww cheesy
you mean Br3nd4? cheesy. Wow! Congrats girl grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
Taaa! I wasn't born yesterday. I can read between the lines.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
lol..

@Caracta i think ure right..
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
Caracta:
Taaa! I wasn't born yesterday. I can read between the lines.
between which lines? grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caracta(f): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
between which lines? grin
The lines of the elders tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Caracta, you mean skydeep? duh, that's old gist.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello, everybody.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
ItsModella: Caracta, you mean skydeep? duh, that's old gist.
There is a new one tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
CFCfan: Hello, everybody.
Whats up dude?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
There is a new one tongue
my ears are standing...gist me.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
ItsModella:
my ears are standing...gist me.
Dont be a rabbit. Chill grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
CFCfan: Hello, everybody.
hey CfC
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by dmcdad: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pritheeann: Am rily bored....choi
Why
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Chai! My people, how una dey?
Long time cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Br3nd4: hey CfC
xynerise:
Whats up dude?

I'm doing okay. Looking forward to a good week ahead. cool

How una dey?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
CFCfan:

How una dey?
I am looking good, I dont know about Br3nd4 grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
Uju and her sisters were all together in their home. For the first time for a while, they were idle in a blessed Ife-Eke morning, while others where invested in the soil, in expectance of a profit, if it to be stated as it is in modern day idealogy. But one thing that was certain, that even in the Dark Age to the Jet Age or the next generation after the latter, that law must still continue to remain. And that is 'you must reap what you sow'.

"Why won't this devil give us breathing space", that was the thought that ran across Uju's bilious mind.
Madueke's existence has posed a big threat to their well being. They hardly fed from what was theirs. Uju walked close to the raffia window, stretched her slender arms to reach for the window lock. The window was almost falling off, its holds have been weakened by the mischievous termites. The last time the windows were repaired was long before their father's death. Not only that, they also had to manage under the leaking roof, but all they could do was just move from the position of the leak and put a jar to hold the water.
Uju focused her gaze absent mindedly on the road path and the birds that perched on the soil picking seeds that fell from the sowers baskets. Her mind was restored as she saw what alarmed her.

"Oh no!" she screamed to the utmost amazement of passers-by.

"What's it, Uju," Ulumma who was startled by the Uju's screaming asked curiously.

"They've harvested all our crops, were we planted the yams beside that udara tree." Uju said pointing to the spot.

"Madueke, right? Ulumma said biting her lips.

"It must be him. I saw Akwanwa walking out of our farm."

Akwanwa was Madueke's daughter born to him as the only daughter of Nwabiala.
Ulumma was very angry hearing it, she ran mad not on Akwanwa but on Uju. How could her agemate come in and intimidate her and all she could do is scream like a baby, she almost said. Ulumma chased Akwanwa and caught up with her when she had almost got to her father's compound.

"Stop there, you ungodly ripper," she yelled in apoplectic rage.

"Were you talking to me" Akwanwa said as she twisted her body gracefully to the bilious tone of Ulumma's voice.

"Yes, i'm talking to the thief that just walked into someone's farm and harvested what someone toiled for days to plant."

"And you know i'm you elder, so you don't talk to me anyhow, i could be older than Uju."

"Hahahaha, she laughed hysterically. "Oh, i now see elder and you think you can use that to show an act of nuisance on my father's land, eh kwa! You'll have to beat me today and if you win you can go with the yams."

Ulumma moved one leg frontward and the other a bit backward, she showed readiness to fight when its due.

"Please please please, i don't want your problems now, what do you want from me", Akwanwa said in a consenting voice.

"Very good!" Ulumma said panting. "Now keep that yam on my feet before i blink my eyes twice."

Akwanwa wanted to object but she yielded reluctantly just to avoid a fight which she hated very much especially when it has to do with minor issues like this. She felt that she might be wrong though because the yam wasn't theirs afterall, she just ran an errand for her blind father.
Akwanwa got home and narrated to her father all that happened between her and Ulumma.

"Because she started growing breästs yesterday and she thinks she's now a woman enough to challenge 'okpotokpo ajo anu', he grimaced. "Go inside, i know what to do." he said.
Read more
www.nairaland.com/1207713/prisoners-war
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Read more
www.nairaland.com/1207713/prisoners-war
Na by force? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Eze Promoe is a writer? interesting.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
ItsModella: Eze Promoe is a writer? interesting.
grin.
I am a reader cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
ItsModella: Eze Promoe is a writer? interesting.
I can do all things through my Oga at the top that strenghtens me cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
yes o...glory be to our oga at the top.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
CFCfan:

How una dey?
xynerise is very happy and me just doin gud
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
Na by force? undecided
If i catch you there, i go kidnap you tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) (1589) (1590) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.