Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1022047 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 1:57am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Haba, she be confirmed celebrity even if some peeps have reservation about her route to such status.

Ah, we know say they get different class of celeb, so no worries... Music celeb, Movie celeb, even Ashawo celeb, all na celebrity jare... Yes o, she be big time celebrity, GOD bless her hustle jor. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life:

Ah, we know say they get different class of celeb, so no worries... Music celeb, Movie celeb, even Ashawo celeb, all na celebrity jare... Yes o, she be big time celebrity, GOD bless her hustle jor. grin

Abi o. She is worth at least $35 million. Make I go hustle my own grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 2:00am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life:

This is my whole point I made in the two posts above, a lot of young teens looked up to her as a role model, and I in particular, I would have thought that life changes like marriage, wealth and a child would have refined her person to be a better role model, but she failed again... Anyway, me and her no get beef, wetin be my own, grin

About time parents start making sure their children are not looking up to celebrities as role models Otherwise, this generation will be worse than soddom and Gomorrah grin grin Imagine what the world will be like having more than one Snookis and JWOWW or kids trying to be the Chris Browns or Snoop Dogs grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:02am On Mar 21, 2013
CFCfan:

Abi o. She is worth at least $7 million. Make I go hustle my own grin

You? LMAO... I don die. Which kain hustle be that one? Abeg o, stay away from KK route, well sha, if u do that one, you know say Adaobi abi na Adabekee dey watch you. You have a lot of questions to answer. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life:

You? LMAO... I don die. Which kain hustle be that one? Abeg o, stay away from KK route, well sha, if u do that one, you know say Adaobi abi na Adabekee dey watch you. You have a lot of questions to answer. grin

Lol.. The 2 Ada's have nothing to worry about. I'll engage in a different type of hustle. cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:09am On Mar 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:

About time parents start making sure their children are not looking up to celebrities as role models Otherwise, this generation will be worse than soddom and Gomorrah grin grin Imagine what the world will be like having more than one Snookis and JWOWW or kids trying to be the Chris Browns or Snoop Dogs grin grin

As for Snooki and JWOWW abi wetin be him name, I NEVER for one day watched Jersey Shore. When I saw the commercial, I just called it "another indecent program". Like I was correct after all, then the snooki with her belle and everything just made it further distasteful for me. I'm not perfect, but I have to agree with you, parents have important roles to play in their kids lives by making sure they don't look up to fuckedd up celebs. If you have no community impact in my child's live, why should I care? Now u see why Obama's banned their daughters from watching this trashy show "keeping up with the kardeshians"..

For instance, I was listening to "Show Me" by John Legend yesterday, and the two stoways that died which the songs were dedicated to, it really touched me. So I went further to the showmefoundation or showmeorganzation and I read through it. I was like WOW... So it's not about the celebs but what they stand for. Chris is a fuckedd as they come, no hating but he need serious rehab...I recommend him one at Fort Jackson, NC. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Exactly what I told a friend, if you look at entertainers as role models, then expect to be disappointed. Many of them live for the spotlight and the ching chang it adds to their account, it's very easy for them to change their stance...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly what I told a friend, if you look at entertainers as role models, then expect to be disappointed. Many of them live for the spotlight and the ching chang it adds to their account, it's very easy for them to change their stance...

Very well said!
20 Likes cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 2legit2qwt: 2:18am On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
True, that's why i can never be disappointed in them or any human period
manny4life:

As for Snooki and JWOWW abi wetin be him name, I NEVER for one day watched Jersey Shore. When I saw the commercial, I just called it "another indecent program". Like I was correct after all, then the snooki with her belle and everything just made it further distasteful for me. I'm not perfect, but I have to agree with you, parents have important roles to play in their kids lives by making sure they don't look up to fuckedd up celebs. If you have no community impact in my child's live, why should I care? Now u see why Obama's banned their daughters from watching this trashy show "keeping up with the kardeshians"..

For instance, I was listening to "Show Me" by John Legend yesterday, and the two stoways that died which the songs were dedicated to, it really touched me. So I went further to the showmefoundation or showmeorganzation and I read through it. I was like WOW... So it's not about the celebs but what they stand for. Chris is a fuckedd as they come, no hating but he need serious rehab...I recommend him one at Fort Jackson, NC. grin

LOL a lot of them do not need rehabilitation but incarceration, sounds mean? Ask Lindey Lohan. How she's still walking around free is beyond me cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2013
2legit2qwt:
True, that's why i can never be disappointed in them or any human period

LOL a lot of them do not need rehabilitation but incarceration, sounds mean? Ask Lindey Lohan. How she's still walking around free is beyond me cheesy

Abi o... Chris needs it badly. grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by manny4life(m): 2:23am On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:

Not all of them, just a handful are decent. grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 6:16am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life:

Sis, don't sweat it, ignore him.... His village is not better than yours, if it is, then let him post where he's from.
ovoko in nnsuka.

very romantic, ovoko
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2013
good morning derailers.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life:

Yes, we're talking bout same pesin na, it just makes me comfortable she used hey punany to make money ...Auction, auction, auction...ding ding ding, JACKPOT ($5million). Money for hand, leg for open... Spot price, $5million.

Yes I watched the video, didn't pay for it and the sex wasn't that great. She had sloppy moments, anyway, good luck to her.
Manny, manny its obvious you don't even know how these things work, she never had any intention of making the tape go public, when she was making the tape she didn't know it was gonna make her famous, it was stolen and shown to the public instead of letting it bring her down she took advantage of it, its as simple as ABC cheesy
KK isn't the only celeb who became famous because of a tape, Paris Hilton and many others did the same tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
dopejemi, yes I heard your vn...

you tried...small sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
I was Here cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
El Guapo: I was Here cool
who cares? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
who cares? undecided

Lol -- Was wondering that as well when i listened to Beyonce cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2013
no, she didn't use a color chart shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by sweetestwoman28: 5:27am On Mar 22, 2013
how can i pick up western union money transfer in Contonu with my Nigerian Driver's License or International Pasport?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 22, 2013
sweetestwoman28: how can i pick up western union money transfer in Contonu with my Nigerian Driver's License or International Pasport?

You'll just walk into the Western Union center, show them the picture ID. The staff may require you to answer a challenge question, which is written by the person that is sending the money.
In addition, the Western Union staff may ask you to state the address of the person sending u the money.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2013
Come to think of it; we all knw that almost all celeb are fvcked up. What if, for instance those fvcked up celeb are no more: no celeb, no fvcking up. Don't u tink d world would b a little bit void and boring. They play a very vital role in d society, I think we should 4get their name and personality and call them "celebs".
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Lmao at white hunter
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2013
I need someone to fu..ck tonight
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
Falling for who? You want to commit incest? I bind and cast!!!
i'm sure u know how i feel about u....

Dont 'bind and cast' anything. It is wat it is......i'm feelin u...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Una well done o
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by shogosco: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hi my name is Samson, I'm into carving Professional Rubber Stamp and Company Seal,
in case you need Rubber Stamp and Company Seal, you can reach me via: 07087674441.
you can also reach me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
shogosco: Hi my name is Samson, I'm into carving Professional Rubber Stamp and Company Seal,
in case you need Rubber Stamp and Company Seal, you can reach me via: 07087674441.
you can also reach me through my email: dsamsonbiz@gmail.com
Go and pay Seun to advertise your business. Alaroro
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Good afternoon, abiL!! kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
My two accounts were banned from the politics section and I want to comment so bad cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.