Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1025871 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Acidosis: sexkillz how far na

grin
I dey.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Acidosis(m): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2013
sexkillz: I dey.
cool cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2013
samcro: Where is dah potato brain mod sexkillz..dongoyaro
Yam head, how you dey tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190: breezful morning to you.
the last time i saw ur handle, it made kairikasho of my thread.

do you now believe somebody can be a klep without you knowing for years?

my thread says, what if ur love picks at a bar, or at a shop and you witnessed it, what will be your reaction now that its a dawn his a kleptomanaic

breezful day to u too... the last time i saw dat thread, i made a caricature of it and unfollowed....

i want to ans ur question but u ve to gimme the link first....lemme read it again grin.. tnx 4 ur anticipated cooperation grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2013
sexkillz: "It's"
jeez! Thanks btw.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2013
sexkillz: Be specific. undecided
na for my mouth u wan hear say teacher pikin fail exam? undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190: summation of sumptuous reasons never to leave here abounds
huh? In bits please, i ain't Binger.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2013
gree-die:

wetin d girl do u na? lets her be pls!!! grin

or is der something u ain't telling us? undecided
urmmmmmm! Good morning dearie.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190: breezful morning to you.
the last time i saw ur handle, it made kairikasho of my thread.

do you now believe somebody can be a klep without you knowing for years?

my thread says, what if ur love picks at a bar, or at a shop and you witnessed it, what will be your reaction now that its a dawn his a kleptomanaic
still on this your klep mata?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Acidosis: sexkillz how far na

grin
eh its been long i saw ur handle.
how is life in general.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: urmmmmmm! Good morning dearie.
good day smartie...... bin observing SK for sometime now, jst lemme know wen u ve had enuf, make i arrange bois for am.... u hear? grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2013
gree-die:

breezful day to u too... the last time i saw dat thread, i made a karikakshogrin of it and unfollowed....

i want to ans ur question but u ve to gimme the link first....lemme read it again grin.. tnx 4 ur anticipated cooperation grin
see how funny you have become.

here is the link to where you blindly followed the poor imaginary dudes to reach a conclusion.https://www.nairaland.com/1226326/reactions-lover-kleptomaniac
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: huh? In bits please, i ain't Binger.
in bits?
well it all boiled down to... my area is nice
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190:
see how funny you have become.

here is the link to where you blindly followed the poor imaginary dudes to reach a conclusion.https://www.nairaland.com/1226326/reactions-lover-kleptomaniac
aww....dunno why im embarassed
erm, tnx... ll apologize if i ve to.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: still on this your klep mata?
have not seen her since then o
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
gree-die:

good day smartie...... bin observing SK for sometime now, jst lemme know wen u ve had enuf, make i arrange bois for am.... u hear? grin grin grin
lolz! Alright Ma'am........i won't forget. **he can't keep his eyes off little mistakes**
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190: have not seen her since then o
You were lucky someone came to ur rescue, if not you 4 de hide 4 ur thread sef.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Acidosis nd Eze ayam greeting.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: You were lucky someone came to ur rescue, if not you 4 de hide 4 ur thread sef.
grinhey, yea...you really did followed.

as in i openned the thread and the big big dudes started attacking me. i was lost, didnt really no where to hold a grasp.
plus, i was cooking dat day.
all thanks to those who really brought out my voice.
even sexkillz follow them o, and one man from yankee i will not call his name.
they said how can a woman steal what she owns?
forgetting that it is embarrassing for a man to drop cash, and his wife steals it, accussing the maid and kids.

i talk with experience, but not everything one sees he writes about.
a woman saw her husband a big time engineer beaten home for picking a phone from a banking desk.

mtcheeeew painful for his love
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
gree-die:

Una never start. . . I just dey warm up.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190: grinhey, yea...you really did followed.

as in i openned the thread and the big big dudes started attacking me. i was lost, didnt really no where to hold a grasp.
plus, i was cooking dat day.
all thanks to those who really brought out my voice.
even sexkillz follow them o, and one man from yankee i will not call his name.
they said how can a woman steal what she owns?
forgetting that it is embarrassing for a man to drop cash, and his wife steals it, accussing the maid and kids.

i talk with experience, but not everything one sees he writes about.
a woman saw her husband a big time engineer beaten home for picking a phone from a banking desk.

mtcheeeew painful for his love
Lolzzz! You got encouraged when she came to ur rescue, i noticed........buh what did expect to get?? #you talk like a woman atimes# believe me, and am sure thats why u were attacked.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190: i can never be high on piss, shai u just comfirmed to me that both the sound and meaning of ur village name arent just scary but can actually be related to its literal meaning.
too bad grin
am not surprise
you responding according to the meaning of ur village name.

high on goat piss" what a response.
look, you've been able to get my attention. Why exactly are you on my case today? Did you just decide to wake up and insult my village? a village you probably have no idea where it is on the map?

and yes, you're really sounding like someone high on goat piss, deal with it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by EzePromoe: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: Acidosis nd Eze ayam greeting.
Sorry i'm just replying now. The fucktarded Antispambot has been holding me captive angry

ItsModella, stop bothering your tender brain.
No matter how Ogbunike is, its still recognised globally as a centre of tourists attraction which some of their home cities can't achieve in twenty years to come. smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Sorry i'm just replying now. The fucktarded Antispambot has been holding me captive angry

No matter how Ogbunike is, its still recognised globally as a centre of tourists attraction which some of their home cities can't achieve in twenty years to come. smiley
thank you jare, ezigbo mmadu smiley smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
@Eze isorrite i understan. I gakwara oru bekee taa?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by xynerise: 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ Goodmorning Bro from this part of the World!

Jesus! Must be Xynerise, who knows what he must've stolen this time! grin
Antelope grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: Lolzzz! You got encouraged when she came to ur rescue, i noticed........buh what did expect to get?? #you talk like a woman atimes# believe me, and am sure thats why u were attacked.
i.e parrot?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
channel 190: i.e parrot?
hehehehehe! Sort of!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella:
look, you've been able to get my attention. Why exactly are you on my case today? Did you just decide to wake up and insult my village? a village you probably have no idea where it is on the map?

and yes, you're really sounding like someone high on goat piss, deal with it.
'kill by force'gringrin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehehe! Sort of!
not even a useful parrot o...grin, i will change for Good sha.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by channel190(m): 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:

do u know de meaning of that name?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.