Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1028864 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
Wetin hapun?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
why u hide my comment!

that yeye gurl wan use me shine angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
Na you find trouble. And i have hidden her comments as well.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
But she finish your life. . . grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
which way! shocked angry angry

hiss, i couldnt even see her last comment cos i was sleeping as usual grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
lifted:

I noticed that someone managed to smuggle you to ITALY for GAY reasons and because you were opportune to have access to the internet, you think you can come here to open your maggot infested mouth and talk trash to your elders. I actually know your type and I'm very sure that your gay instinct pushed you to check on a topic that says "for LADIES ONLY" when you are a literally a man. You see, I will just take my lunch time to teach lunatic like you a lesson and to let you know that you don't come to the public to abuse people you have never met. I joined Nairaland in 2006 when you were still writing WAEC and I will treat you like a psychiatric patient that you are. Stupid Asshole.
Number 1 grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
lifted:

So you changed your signature to Enjoying Life. Seems you are not comfortable with the HARD Lessons life taught you. I have taken time out to take an analytical look at your profile picture and YES, It does speak volume. It shows how malnourished you are. For your information, I'm so married and I'm enjoying it. Besides, You are not even fit to buckle my husband shoe. You are a low-life, poorly-raised, ghetto champion who thinks he has arrived. I'm saying it emphatically again, I don't belong to the the scaly-wag circle you roll with. I have my lunch period to teach you lessons that your parents forgot to teach you. One more note before I forget, Tell your mama to stop raising kids that she can't take care of....You guys are spoiling Nigeria in ITALY. Asshole
Number 2 grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
cry cry cry

sexkillz ure wicked grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
lifted:

Your use of English and the way you construct your sentences just sold you out again. Please 190, grow up and learn how to present yourself in the public. We all know character begins at home but it's without gainsaying that you lack both character and home. You must definitely laugh in Poverty. It's well written over you. My candid advice for you before you return the borrowed laptop/modem to the owner. Don't abuse people who have nothing to do with you. It shows the kind of upbringing that you have. Besides,It's not my blog and what if it's mine? Do you have a problem with that dumb-head? Once again, listen and listen attentively ragga-muffin. Take your brain to the cleaners and let them do a through job for you since you have decided to pass through a leaking condom and your mother decided not to abort you. You are a product of a leaking condom.
The finality. . . The one i call otumokpor. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Which girl finish my padi?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
My God, that was gross...some people are really gifted...smh
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
rotflmao, I laugh in swahili. 190, na you she insult like that?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
hahaha, I had to run out of that thread because it seemed as though they were about to start a second biafran war.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella: hahaha, I had to run out of that thread because it seemed as though they were about to start a second biafran war.
Abeg which thread?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ikekings(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Oga 190 if i were you i will just change my handle... Seriously, i can't handle that type of insults... Mehn!!! Na ”brutality“ the babe give you ooo...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
I was literally crying when i was reading that. . .grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
sexkillz: I was literally crying when i was reading that. . .grin grin grin
And you had to hide it because?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
sexkillz: I was literally crying when i was reading that. . .grin grin grin
Please show the people 190's retorts grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
No child's play, 190 was dealt with...
Hmm, Nl, where you meet the bad, ugly, good.....and the list just goes on and on
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella:
He is a kill joy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella:
lol...you wicked o....dont even know if I would be able to compose those calculated insults in 10yrs to come.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Maria-G:
lol...you wicked o....dont even know if I would be able to compose those calculated insults in 10yrs to come.
loool, I swear. The girl left 190 running for his life and saying "wait am eating, when am done I'm coming baq for you"...na fear make the guy run.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
sexkillz: The finality. . . The one i call otumokpor. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
fawckk!!! dats my kind of hommie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella:
loool, I swear. The girl left 190 running for his life and saying "wait am eating, when am done I'm coming baq for you"...na fear make the guy run.
lol, I read that part, couldnt even go further. But it seems majority were against the Op....190 was just a scapegoat.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella:
Brb. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella:

Sexkillz is a kill joy
Why didn't he upload my replies grin
Its not fair cry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sexkillz I hate u cry cry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: grin grin grin

actually 2006 myself and your father were both seat mates writing Waec
my waec number was 418 and his waec number was 419 angry
angry
if you doubt that number ask your mom who at that tyme was frying akara to send you to JSS1 undecided undecided
elders my foot - 10signs he wants to marry you..
if you've been here since 2006 then how come u are not married! 12 dudes has shown those signs to you and the last one left you for your best friend angry

continue giving yourself false hope - ugly fool cheesy
190's response to Number 1
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by peckers: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

wow.. ..am right there with you, my love.. is it BLUES?
no na makossa
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
The winner after round 1 is Lifted. Her own enter wella. Her first line "I noticed that someone managed to smuggle you to ITALY for GAY reasons" simply did it for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.