Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,016 members, 7,825,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (63545 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about you.

He Says Things Like “You’re The Only One Who…”

When a man makes it clear how special you are (obviously), by saying you’re the only woman who’s ever done fill-in-the-blank for him or made him feel this way, he’s on his way to don the tux.

You’re Invited To His Family Events

If he imagines you having a lead role in the big picture, he will include you in family holidays and bring you as his plus one to other special events. He wouldn’t want his family and friends to get close to you if he didn’t want you to stick around for the long haul.

He Considers You Part of His Team

Because a guy’s career is a main part of his identity, confiding in you about work problems or crediting you for work successes means that he values you as an equal. Ditto for referring to you as a proud member of his “team.” That means you’re in life partner territory.

He Has Married Friends

Does he roll his eyes at every wedding invitation he gets? Or moan about another double date with your married friends? This could be a giveaway that he’s not ready…yet. But if most of a guy’s network of friends is married already, he’s going to start feeling like the odd man out and be more comfortable taking the leap himself.

He Increases His Touch

Once he decides you’re going to be his future Mrs., expect him to be way more touchy-feely, almost like when you first started dating. He might massage your neck when you’re working or touch your arm while you’re cooking.

He Wants To Live Together

Nothing says committed more than a guy giving up his precious man cave. If he’s willing to share his space voluntarily—not just as a way to save money—he’s thinking wifey material. For many guys, it’s like the dress rehearsal before the main act. Bonus points if he brings up the topic

He Suggests Sharing More Than Just a Bedroom

And we’re not referring to bodily fluids here… Because money is also key to a dude’s ego, his willingness to open a joint bank account or get a pet with you shows that he wants to solidify your bond.

His Normal Behavior Starts Going Into Overdrive

If you’ve been together for awhile and all of a sudden, he starts to act first-day-of-school excited, that might mean he’s getting giddy at the thought of proposing.

He Doesn’t Call You Bossy

Any marriage therapist will tell you feeling on equal ground is key. So if your guy never calls you “bossy,” “controlling,” or “uptight,” it’s a good sign. Those words imply that he feels he’s being caged in. So if he doesn’t use them, that means he’s open to sharing his life with someone whose skills and abilities complement his own.

His Paternal Clock is Ticking

Yup, guys have a ticking time bomb too. Even if they’re not ready for diapers yet, many men worry about being old dads. If he makes a joke about your future kids, you know he’s imagining settling down and starting his own family with you.

Courtesy: http://marriageessence./

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Exponental(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2012
190: Make sure you take your medication regularly and don't you ever wander into this space called Nairaland again...hear me?!!
wetin happen........u av d qualities n dont want 2 marry or vice versa?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Digital(f): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2012
190: Make sure you take your medication regularly and don't you ever wander into this space called Nairaland again...hear me?!!

u harsh oh 190. shocked grin
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by jesse8048(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2012
Gals spend about 60% of their time tinking marriage, guys spend same time tinking about cash.
Na waaa

7 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Exponental:
wetin happen........u av d qualities n dont want 2 marry or vice versa?

vice versa undecided
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2012

You must really be a lunatic....For you to know that someone is on medication....Besides, since we all know Life has taught you in a HARD WAY..I'm beginning to think part of it is MADNESS....Crazy Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nuezha(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
THE END. ...a tragic one!!!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
lifted:

I noticed that someone managed to smuggle you to ITALY for GAY reasons and because you were opportune to have access to the internet, you think you can come here to open your maggot infested mouth and talk trash to your elders. I actually know your type and I'm very sure that your gay instinct pushed you to check on a topic that says "for LADIES ONLY" when you are a literally a man. You see, I will just take my lunch time to teach lunatic like you a lesson and to let you know that you don't come to the public to abuse people you have never met. I joined Nairaland in 2006 when you were still writing WAEC and I will treat you like a psychiatric patient that you are. Stupid Asshole.
lwkmd
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
wait am eating, when am done I'm coming baq for u

Don't go anywhere - gimme 10minutes please
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by 190: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
gimme 10minutes please
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by amyg(f): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
*dodges d missiles*OMG!dat was close!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
amyg: *dodges d missiles*OMG!dat was close!
*dodges a bazooka bullet* o'boy eh, I'm outta here.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by lillaowow(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
ItsModella:
*dodges a bazooka bullet* o'boy eh, I'm outta here.

CHAI!!!!! *SMH, banged the door on my way out*
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by ReLaTE(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
its like the poster and the guy had an unsettled issue.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by jonnywest(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
jesse8048: Gals spend about 60% of their time tinking marriage, guys spend same time tinking about cash.
Na waaa
guys 90% tinking of cash
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by ReLaTE(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Bt our mod is fcking up big time,hw cn she place such thread on the front page. Allow a thread to get positive replies bf placing it on the front page.
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about F[U]CKING you.

This is a big lie.. No woman is ever the only one for any man.. This does not mean that he doesnt love you o!! But that story of you being the only one na LIE!! If you doubt me, cheat on him with his best friend lets see if another 'ONLY ONE' will not show up and replace you 'the former only one'!!

FA! FA! FA! FOWL!! Before I got engaged, I attended all family functions with a date.. Introduced them to all my relatives sef.. This is not a sign that he wants to marry you o!! INFACT!! Its just to make you relax and open your legs!! Its sort of like Rohipnol.. because you have met his family, you think its settled and then you allow him access your jerusalem!!

WTF!!! What team?! Every girl that any guy is f[u]cking is part of his team.. The beauty of a team is that you can tranfer players, buy, sell and loan new ones.. DONT BE DECIEVED!!

He Has Married Friends

CHOI!! This is what should set off the alarm bells.. If all his friends are married and he isnt, that means that he has no plans of marrying anytime soon...

He Increases His Touch

Last time I checked, when a Man increases his touch, he wants to f[u]ck.. Meaning 'HE IS H[o]RNY, not a sign that he wants to marry you!

DONT BE FOOLED!! NA Housegirl ehn want!! A live in chick who cooks, cleans and f[u]cks him whenever he wants!! Thats every guys dream!!

ARGH!! Joint ACCOUNT!!! Juju is involved.. Even married men sef no dey mumu this kind mumu talkless of boyfriend and girlfriend paroles..

Omo!! If you notice this, he has gotten another babe outside.. Start to pack your bags...

I dont even get this one because no guy will date a bossy chick for starters..

SINCE WHICH DAY MEN START TO GET CLOCK?! Abi we don start to dey reach MENopause?! Chai!!

Courtesy: http://DontFallMuguForHim.com

48 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Mezzari(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
@190 where you dey? You don go hide? I sure na Diobu for Port Harcourt you dey live. Please confirm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by ohisola(f): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Laffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈killº˚˚°º≈meº˚˚°º≈dieº˚˚°º≈ Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡. Hahahhahahahahahah. Seun. Tel us dis thread is 4 lifted n 190. Bt seriously u pple shld stop being kids and get a grip on ur emotions. Cos obviously neither of u is beta off
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Hemanwel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
I gats wear bullet proof enter dis thread oh!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by emsquare(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hmmm!!!
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju: Here are the signs to watch out for if you really want to know if he’s serious about F[U]CKING you.

This is a big lie.. No woman is ever the only one for any man.. This does not mean that he doesnt love you o!! But that story of you being the only one na LIE!! If you doubt me, cheat on him with his best friend lets see if another 'ONLY ONE' will not show up and replace you 'the former only one'!!

FA! FA! FA! FOWL!! Before I got engaged, I attended all family functions with a date.. Introduced them to all my relatives sef.. This is not a sign that he wants to marry you o!! INFACT!! Its just to make you relax and open your legs!! Its sort of like Rohipnol.. because you have met his family, you think its settled and then you allow him access your jerusalem!!

WTF!!! What team?! Every girl that any guy is f[u]cking is part of his team.. The beauty of a team is that you can tranfer players, buy, sell and loan new ones.. DONT BE DECIEVED!!

He Has Married Friends

CHOI!! This is what should set off the alarm bells.. If all his friends are married and he isnt, that means that he has no plans of marrying anytime soon...

He Increases His Touch

Last time I checked, when a Man increases his touch, he wants to f[u]ck.. Meaning 'HE IS H[o]RNY, not a sign that he wants to marry you!

DONT BE FOOLED!! NA Housegirl ehn want!! A live in chick who cooks, cleans and f[u]cks him whenever he wants!! Thats every guys dream!!

ARGH!! Joint ACCOUNT!!! Juju is involved.. Even married men sef no dey mumu this kind mumu talkless of boyfriend and girlfriend paroles..

Omo!! If you notice this, he has gotten another babe outside.. Start to pack your bags...

I dont even get this one because no guy will date a bossy chick for starters..

SINCE WHICH DAY MEN START TO GET CLOCK?! Abi we don start to dey reach MENopause?! Chai!!

Courtesy: http://DontFallMuguForHim.com

AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by helphelp: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
190: wait am eating, when am done I'm coming baq for u

Don't go anywhere - gimme 10minutes please

GAY-briel a.k.a 190 Learn to mind your business..! Besides it's clear enough "For ladies only".

Obviously you are gay--------> RoosterDrinker osi

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only by Wislet(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
@OP, don't fight anymore with him, ok?
It's not worth it.
The write up is good. Kudos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.