Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1028871 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Ban, ban, bannnnn!....... Was reali the cause? Sombori giv me a hint so i won't fall victim.
Gudmorin though, ye'all.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2012
190-the-clown:

I know raw we once had a fight at one time - wasn't easy for neither of us
I bet he was gonna come 2me too but modella and Skillz diss was d highest

for real.i kept on reading it all night before deleting it.i was laughing at the way he dissed me but i didn't find itsmodella's own funny.he took it too personal.that's the reason why i deleted it and deceided not to save it in my diary.even killz was not left out.if he had wrritten another slum, your name and D-explorer's name must be there.that dude hates D-x
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Sijo01: Ban, ban, bannnnn!....... Was reali the cause? Sombori giv me a hint so i won't fall victim.
Gudmorin though, ye'all.

goodmorning..peeps were banned for derailing or posting off topic comments
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

As per me being a nice guy, it aint an excuse not to be dissed.this is a doggy dogg world. we shouldn't go around fire expecting not to sweat . some peeps might take it personal but i didn't.i like his slum/diss.it is what it is
Lil wayne is proud of you bro grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2012
Sijo01: Ban, ban, bannnnn!....... Was reali the cause? Sombori giv me a hint so i won't fall victim.
Gudmorin though, ye'all.
goodmorning ma'am.
Just to add to mr nice guy lalaosky's list. Dnt hang out with the badt guys... Like... *not looking at 190* grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2012
Oahray: If they can hide posts in and even close this derailers' thread, a slam/slum book shouldnt pose a problem for them na.
A slam book ought to be mean sha. Too bad I missed 190's third and raw's. Buh its better than being banned grin

GBAM!!..i like this dude..a slam is meant to be written anyhow the persons deems fit.it shouldn't be hidden...a lot of peeps dissed me in their slum from being a punny to ärse licking.i don't take it personal.it their choice.if someone cant air his views on his slam, whats the need of the thread?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Goodmorning dear...

hope your night was cool and calm like your persona?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

for real.i kept on reading it all night before deleting it.i was laughing at the way he dissed me but i didn't find itsmodella's own funny.he took it too personal.that's the reason why i deleted it and deceided not to save it in my diary.even killz was not left out.if he had wrritten another slum, your name and D-explorer's name must be there.that dude hates D-x

ItsModella's own is the only reason I didn't like his slam book. My mouth was wide open in shock as I read that of others. That's what a slam book is and about, though I still wish he left out his beef with ItsModella and his slum book woulda been my fav
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by fukcwitme(f): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...don't feel bad.i made a mistake deleting it from my phone.next time this ish goes down, i'll keep it for you.i promise.

As per me being a nice guy, it aint an excuse not to be dissed.this is a doggy dogg world.we shouldn't go around fire expecting not to sweat.some peeps might take it personal but i didn't.i like his slum/diss.it is what it is

True that. You right, we do live in a dog eat dog world but nairaland is all fun and games so yeah peeps shouldnt really take some of the stuff here seriously, I know I sure dont. But damn I really wana be here for whenever Royal decides to post his slam book, niggah is hilarious and I know its gonna be epic. Hehe if he does and im not around, please do save it for me. Thanks grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

Hmm, I don't get. Isn't this supposed to be the perfect spot to go *gaga* on the keyboard?

Or was this on a different thread?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2012
Oahray: Lil wayne is proud of you bro grin

lol...nice one bruv.you got the drill. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

GBAM!!..i like this dude..a slam is meant to be written anyhow the persons deems fit.it shouldn't be hidden...a lot of peeps dissed me in their slum from being a punny to ärse licking.i don't take it personal.it their choice.if someone cant air his views on his slam, whats the need of the thread?
The mods have a good point sha. The thing for turn to fight, trust romance section peeps. People find it easier to be critics than accept criticism. Not everyone would have taken it in good faith like you. Reason why I toned down mine.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2012
Can someone get me raw's profile link embarassed

I need to follow ASAP!

Please o
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky: Viewing this topic: caseless, Abrespect,
Nnekacherry, Mygoldie(f)

goodmorning lovely people.
goot morrn-iiiiinnnnngggg*uses polish accent*

How ya 9t?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2012
HQ:

Hmm, I don't get. Isn't this supposed to be the perfect spot to go *gaga* on the keyboard?

Or was this on a different thread?

it is the perfect spot...those there were banned was those chit chatting and not posting their own slums or those that went to hard with their slums.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

Oooh, I seee! Thanks for your time! *threading with care mood activated*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :

True that. You right, we do live in a dog eat dog world but nairaland is all fun and games so yeah peeps shouldnt really take some of the stuff here seriously, I know I sure dont. But damn I really wana be here for whenever Royal decides to post his slam book, niggah is hilarious and I know its gonna be epic. Hehe if he does and im not around, please do save it for me. Thanks grin

lol..i'll do that.i love that niqqa.effn hilarious and cusses like hell.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1: Can someone get me raw's profile link embarassed

I need to follow ASAP!

Please o

https://www.nairaland.com/raw.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by 190theclown: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Shut up! It was easy for him, he dissed u clean and won clearly.

I'm just being honest, he finished u!

Huh
When did you tink we had that brawl
You think it was yesterday
U were probably stil sucking your thumb when we had that brawl grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 19, 2012
caseless: goot morrn-iiiiinnnnngggg*uses polish accent*

How ya 9t?

lol...use ajekpako accent jor
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2012
Oahray: goodmorning ma'am.
Just to add to mr nice guy lalaosky's list. Dnt hang out with the badt guys... Like... *not looking at 190* grin

Lmaoo @badt guys..... Noted!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Hehehe... Whoelse saw raw's shollypopz thread? grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

*GBAMISES or GBAMINATEs this post*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Oahray: The mods have a good point sha. The thing for turn to fight, trust romance section peeps. People find it easier to be critics than accept criticism. Not everyone would have taken it in good faith like you. Reason why I toned down mine.

if one cant handle the heat, he shouldn't be in the kitchen.the mods should've hidden or banned chit chatters but slums are meant to stay.it called a SLAM BOOK for a reason.aint no man without enemies.some people will love you, some will hate you.at the end of the day, you log off and enjoy your offline life!!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

ItsModella's own is the only reason I didn't like his slam book. My mouth was wide open in shock as I read that of others. That's what a slam book is and about, though I still wish he left out his beef with ItsModella and his slum book woulda been my fav

yeah...his slam was tight but i felt angry with what he said to itsmodella.really bad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...use ajekpako accent jor
*relocates to okokomaiko*

Guy, did u see my response to ur slum book piece..abi na u dey corner with ur wives and u cudn't check ur 'mentions'? Oya, go look for am now now.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

if one cant handle the heat, he shouldn't be in the kitchen.the mods should've hidden or banned chit chatters but slums are meant to stay.it called a SLAM BOOK for a reason.aint no man without enemies.some people will love you, some will hate you.at the end of the day, you log off and enjoy your offline life!!
Easy for you to say. Know how many names people have called me on nairaland alone, just cos I aired my opinion? Its part of the reason I no longer frequent religious section. People take nairaland serious and they want to be praised even when dey do not deserve it.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2012
Wait o... Its like I read one of raw's post. He started with h****pipe and said he licks asses. Ryt?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Caseless: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Gudmorin though, ye'all.
are u d lynix of last 9t?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2012
caseless: *relocates to okokomaiko*

Guy, did u see my response to ur slum book piece..abi na u dey corner with ur wives and u cudn't check ur 'mentions'? Oya, go look for am now now.

caseless my bruv...i "saweth" it oh.lol.i wanted to reply you on that thread but i know i'll be banned if i ever does such and i don't want to get banned ever agin on NL.i've one ID only.

Thanks for your posts.it made me smile and i felt elated.i like your vocabs though,you should think of writing a novel or something
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2012
...and pyguru banned redmos twice grin Best nairaland news this week grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.