Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1029265 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
What's the cowardice here? I type in my mother tongue if you don't get it, seek for the translation and if you can't find it, move on. It is as simple as that.

Ara o bale olori arun
blah-blah-blah....If u don't shut it, I will be doing this to you soon! undecided

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Im gonna ge check again!

Read his Slum too. grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :

Here I was thinking Nairaland was a serene place undecided

lol.that's cos you didn't carry out your investigation proper before joining.have you forgotten the day you opened your first topic and had "BISHES" all over the thread and while you were trying to let folks know that, that's the way you've been speaking all your life, peeps didn't give an eff.here, we've got the good,bad and ugly.most forums are like NL too
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yup Raw. The posts and Slum jumped outta my screnn and clicked.

And I loved his slum. A little explicit with words but good. It felt less than a slum though more lke he was pissed and letting everyone know. He will be back, I can bet on that

Im gonna ge check again!

Post hidden....missed it!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
blah-blah-blah....If u don't shut it, I will be doing this to you soon! angry

Why should I stop? I am bored and I need some form of entertainment so please do all you can to entertain me. I am sure Ayo and Oaharay won't mind you doing that too

eni a wi fun, oba je'o gbo
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by ayobase(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2012
Sholly and Mynd....u guys should get a room for the flirting o!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2012
What d fvck is that a*ss licker talking about, who is entertaining who??

Dude shut the fvck up and stop disgracing ur a*ss licking self!!

@A*sslicker2:

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
blah-blah-blah....If u don't shut it, I will be doing this to you soon! undecided

Hahahahahahahaha. U no dey fear? Abi u wan go prison?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :
If only we could all get along like one big happy family, like honey boo boo child's family

Then I quit nairaland angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase: Sholly and Mynd....u guys should get a room for the flirting o!
Hey Ayo, we cool?? #just asking
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by fukcwitme(f): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

lol.that's cos you didn't carry out your investigation proper before joining.have you forgotten the day you opened your first topic and had "BISHES" all over the thread and while you were trying to let folks know that, that's the way you've been speaking all your life, peeps didn't give an eff.here, we've got the good,bad and ugly.most forums are like NL too

yea true that, but I like everyone on here so far. I dont take the negativity on here serious. Hehe Nairaland aint that bad, at least most the people got thick skin on here.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by fukcwitme(f): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1:

Then I quit nairaland angry
Lol so you one of them niggahs that like drama. You a instigator?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2012
Shollypopz: [b]What d fvck is that a*ss licker talking about, who is entertaining who??

Dude shut the fvck up and stop disgracing ur a*ss licking self!!

I did say you should entertain us right? People are already having fun and laughing at your stuff. This is good keep it up.
But more will be needed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :

Lol so you one of them niggahs that like drama. You a instigator?

Am just an onlooker cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I did say you should entertain us right? People are already having fun and laughing at your stuff. This is good keep it up.
But more will be needed

HATER!!

hahahaahaha....You're hella lame heffer!! Come up wiv smth better! Stop hating on my gif images, a*ss licking pansy undecided

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :

yea true that, but I like everyone on here so far. I dont take the negativity on here serious. Hehe Nairaland aint that bad, at least most the people got thick skin on here.

yeah.you've got a point but some peeps takes it so damn serious.i love nairaland, i can't stay a day with it.the beefs can be fun especially when you're not at the center of it
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hahahahahahaha. Dem no dey give una breathing space?
the thing tires me o sad sad
if i had known. . .
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2012
Flashaldrin:
the thing tires me o sad sad
if i had known. . .
Pele. You will survive
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2012
what da fu.kk are some dudes displaying here. Hope u guys are aware dat here isn't kindergaton or warfront. Na only 2 of una get this thread? Make I no slap person here!
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Thanks sweet Sister...happy to always see that you are doing WONDERFULLY fine!

Cuddlemi PMed me about a game in her corner....aint u gonna grace it?
game? Wat is it all about?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

You can flirt as you like so far u aint hopping from one bed to the other.....JUST ONE MAN sweet SISTER!
ok bro, i wont hop, i promise
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Goldieluks is finally free...lol...follow my lead from now on lest you get banned agin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

https://www.nairaland.com/raw.

Lmao...am not in his bad book after all. I guess. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

ok bro, i wont hop, i promise
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky: Goldieluks is finally free...lol...follow my lead from now on lest you get banned agin

Follow which lead? Please allow my sis to derail all she want. angry
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky: After he dissed itsmodella, i was tempted to reply him and diss him back but i've to let it go.its not worth it
reply wetin? U be Jesus?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie:
Follow which lead? Please allow my sis to derail all she want. angry

Derailing is not good ooo
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
reply wetin? U be Jesus?
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

So, na u dey behind that ID wey talk sey e no care about ayobase abi?
u know i care na but u too dey find my trouble.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
reply wetin? U be Jesus?
He is just being himself. Some ladies might consider it to be cute
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2012
Flashaldrin: Will be finishing my exams on friday and i'll be freeeeeee!. . . . For atleast a week sha undecided

3rd MB?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Derailing is not good ooo

Yeah right mr Saint undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.