Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,472 members, 7,864,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1029429 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Seriously,that raw's slum should be un-hid. undecided

In fact they should un hide those posts and lock the thread.

That would have been better sad
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Oahray: *screaming* gaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrri! Garri. Garri. Garri.
*awaiting confirmation ban*
that was during the revolution jorh.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
pm dear

@Lalaosky...To be honest it's kinda funny. I keep getting banned when i shouldn't imo, maybe i shld try massively derailing next time so I'm sure i deserve it undecided or just ignore every funny post since my crime is laffing dis days.

lol....for you to escape ban, you've to an inactive poster or comment once in a while.i've sworn not to comment on that sholly's thread to avoid ban.you're free to massively derail cos you've got two ID.i've only one and i aint got time to get another one.i love my ID.so imma be treading softly to avoid ban.lemme check if i can escape bans like nnekacherry and sanb.even gree-die later got banned after fighting so hard ot keep a clean slate...lwkmd
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1: Seriously,that raw's slum should be un-hid. undecided

what amused me is that it is the people who loved to talk a lot that got most offended.

That slum should be un hid
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Massively derailing is not in your favour walai

You should see how many times I get banned
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
since when is banning in my favour? Biko hapum aka
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
that was during the revolution jorh.
so why did you code yours? Anyway, when did that happen?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2012

lwkmd...buwhahahahahah...RAW is now a star.i fee you dawg..lmao
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

lol....for you to escape ban, you've to an inactive poster or comment once in a while.i've sworn not to comment on that sholly's thread to avoid ban.you're free to massively derail cos you've got two ID.i've only one and i aint got time to get another one.i love my ID.so imma be treading softly to avoid ban.lemme check if i can escape bans like nnekacherry and sanb.even gree-die later got banned after fighting so hard ot keep a clean slate...lwkmd
Wnat's the point of that? You can take lessons from me. I have ways of avoiding bans. But sometimes they fail oooo
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by greedie1(f): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
You miss in, you miss out dude. Don't expect me to copy it for you tongue tongue tongue

mynd, na wa you o.you're my bros now.i wan go watch movie.abeg save am for me and after PM the ish.you know i'll return the favour if it was me
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
what amused me is that it is the people who loved to talk a lot that got most offended.

lmao that slum was funny and annoying all at once
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni, I see you babe. What time are you chatting from? Era of dinosaurs? grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2012

Lmao true.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

lol...i wonder why people takes this forum too darn serious.it amazes me
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wnat's the point of that? You can take lessons from me. I have ways of avoiding bans. But sometimes they fail oooo
i dunno why u like to think u're all that and more
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey: muhehehehehehe.. grin grin grin

Redmosquito...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:

you don't wanna tell me how and yet you said i should learn from you?...no make me ban you o
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Oaray I'm in your era Good morning. cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Oahray: so why did you code yours? Anyway, when did that happen?
You missed that? ;-/ ;-/ wow you really missed things oooo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

Hmph na so
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

thank you

goodmorning cutie....glad you didn't get banned.so you escaped?...lol

You have got to be kidding me! cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Lalaosky i wonder why you are rejoicing because others got banned.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2012

lwkmd...see username...buwahahahahahahahah
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie:

Redmosquito...
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

Erm please don't do that. They might come after you too grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie: Lalaosky i wonder why you are rejoicing because others got banned.
e tire me oo. U'll think he's a teenage boy who just pricked his cherry.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
You missed that? :-/ :-/ wow you really missed things oooo tongue tongue tongue
yes o... viewed relevent nairaland threads as a guest for years thru google search.
Only joined cos of one thread on religion.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie: Lalaosky i wonder why you are rejoicing because others got banned.

lwkmd..cos of the alternate account

you - mygoldie
uju- lynx( she for add one more "X" and turn to lynxx the musician)
binger - kyle
redmossy- right yansh and albino monkey...lwkmd
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni, greedie, acidosis howdy
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

Like you don't do sometimes...

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.