Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1024402 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :
2 people have listed me as a douchebag...maybe its time I start living up to the title undecided

Thought you said you weren't taking anything personal from these slums?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino Monkey! Introduction ursef to me, wat is ur real ID cos i kno dis new one is an aftermat of a ban
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1:

Come sef! undecided

How da fawk do you know each and every move a MOD makes before it happens? undecided
It pays to be a psychology student
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :
2 people have listed me as a douchebag...maybe its time I start living up to the title undecided

Let me talk my own...

You've posted 3 pics on your profile, and in all of them you look completely different. Like not the same person different.

Hmmm.... undecided

&& I'm not referring to the basketball wife that is currently your dp
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Smh some people need Jesus desperately.

@Lalaosky..last i checked i wasn't diary police na. I dunno why it's dull there.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1:

it's difficult not to take certain things here personal esp when it's constantly repeated by different people.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey:

Planet Rastafarian...

Do you take weed in dat planet of yours?
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
it's difficult not to take certain things here personal esp when it's constantly repeated by different people.

It could be the same person with different monikers. undecided

Then again,I think its the festive high spirit that is getting to everyone around here grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by fukcwitme(f): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1:

Im not. I was just joking about becoming a douche
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
I hope dis Raw dude knows Tmama's gonna delete that diary...
Before he's done he'll have gone round NL. I think tech is d safest place to put it grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix: I hope dis Raw dude knows Tmama's gonna delete that diary...
Before he's done he'll have gone round NL. I think tech is d safest place to put it grin

Dude is crazy for real. grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
binger:
Good smart asz girl you are...*hugs her* cheesy
would have hugged back buh definitely not with the "asz" thing.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
hornipipe: Lalaosky grin grin
Why is everyone picking on you and calling you an arselicker cos you're too nice, like you made loads of males enemies during the Mr nairaland contest ?
I think its high time you started behaving like gaddafi, no smiles no grinning. grin

lol...they've been watching me before the contest.i don't think its the contest.the truth is that, i aint the beef type, offline or online.most of this beefers can't say such to my face when they see me offline so why bother.what some peeps don't get is that anybody can open a new moniker and be raw with his words.even an 8yr old can open a new moniker and diss me and i'll be wasting my energy replying a toddler.to me, it aint worth it.i wont be suprised that its someone that laughs with me on here and i call him/her friend that is the albino monkey and raw.it can be anybody.

If i open a slum book dissing people that i find annoying, the person will reply and from there we will keep beefing online till God knows when.it doesn't pay.why beef someone i don't know and will never know.i don't get payed for it.after these beefs, my life offline continues as it is.after that contest, a NL contacted me and he was my friend offline, he saw my pic and voted me and we got talking.he said he wasn't suprised that i didn't diss that person that dissed on that thread.i don't do that.its my life and i love it.i have no prob with anybody that wants to diss me.i love it.if they saying something i think that its wrong, i'll change for the better but me dissing peeps, that aint ME

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by fukcwitme(f): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

Let me talk my own...

You've posted 3 pics on your profile, and in all of them you look completely different. Like not the same person different.

Hmmm.... undecided

&& I'm not referring to the basketball wife that is currently your dp

What are you talking about? The only pic that ain't me is the black n white unclad pic n this one of Malaysia

All the other ones aren't fake.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :

What are you talking about? The only pic that ain't me is the black n white unclad pic n this one of Malaysia

You know what I'm taking about wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey:

nah. b!tch

we buzy wit cannabis

Weed is cannabis you half-wit.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Smartie gurl: would have hugged back buh definitely not with the "asz" thing.
Hahaha grin grin grin okay...i'll go again...Good Smart girl u are *hugs her*(i was tempted to write asz again oh)
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by fukcwitme(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

You know what I'm taking about wink

No honestly I don't undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by abiL(f): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
fukcwitme :

No honestly I don't undecided

Right.

-___-
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey:

eyo.... we goin invade tha mudafckin planets of arse kisserz

After you cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Sijo01(f): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino_Monkey:

I am an albino monkey.... you've got bananas

Only when you wisper your real ID to ma ear.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1:

It could be the same person with different monikers. undecided

Then again,I think its the festive high spirit that is getting to everyone around here grin
people getting high on banana leaves......posting crap everywhere like some lame assed-castrated-pox ridden donkey.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by fukcwitme(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

Right.

-___-

Uhh ok? But really I'm confused.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix: Smh some people need Jesus desperately.

@Lalaosky..last i checked i wasn't diary police na. I dunno why it's dull there.

lol...just asking...i think Tmama has hidden it already.i just don't get the venom in that dude.he needs to chillax.maybe send it to everybody as PM.lol
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tgirl is about to delete it again. Mehn see serious business

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.