Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. (1024159 Views)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! / Romancelanders Chat Room / For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (2600) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
people getting high on banana leaves......posting crap everywhere like some lame assed-castrated-pox ridden donkey.

Oh my! embarassed

Mind naming who and who? lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Y'all should know by now that I DON'T KISS ASSS.

Looking @ Lalaosky he sure is a simple minded individual and easy going too
Not everyone possesses this 'gbege' attitude/character. I have studied this guy and
i have come a conclusion that he's like that in real life, if not nicer.

Fuc..king haters BAck the fu..ck off and stop calling him assss kisser, creeps.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Binger i don't just get you sometimes. Dude's both hot n cold all at once undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky: i wont be suprised that its someone that laughs with me on here and i call him/her friend that is the albino monkey and raw.
yea albino monkey is a friend of yours grin but the person behind raw isn't
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie: Y'all should know by now that I DON'T KISS ASSS.

Not everyone possesses this 'gbege' attitude/character. I have studied this guy and

angry angry angry
thankyou! They don't know him and yet open their flea infested gullets to spew bs.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Smartiegurl(f): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
binger:
Hahaha grin grin grin okay...i'll go again...Good Smart girl u are *hugs her*(i was tempted to write asz again oh)
lolzz! *hugs & kisses him*
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix: Binger i don't just get you sometimes. Dude's both hot n cold all at once undecided
Hey bro,i don't get you oh! mind explaining that pls
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012

angry angry angry
Seriously, the hating for no reason is just silly. I don't get the basis for it
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Smartie gurl: lolzz! *hugs & kisses him*
*kisses back* kiss wink
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino Monkey

You feel me? wink

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
thankyou! They don't know him and yet open their flea infested gullets to spew bs.

From now on imma take it upon my self to slagg any fuccker who goes about
calling LALAOSKY assskisser, be it pyguru. I'll slam that shiit hands down.
angry angry cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
Legit1:

Oh my! embarassed

Mind naming who and who? lipsrsealed
they know themselves biko, i can't be azzed to remember monikers.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie:

angry angry cool
kiss that's my gurl
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
kiss that's my gurl
kiss

Like seriously am fuc..king pissed.
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie:

angry angry cool
This is one of the moments I say you should chill babe. Just watch how this play out.

Relax babe no need to turn this to an all out beef
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
binger:
Hey bro,i don't get you oh! mind explaining that pls
been reading ur posts, what's not to understand kwanu?
Btw I'm no 'bro'
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie: kiss

Like seriously am fuc..king pissed.
i could scratch out smeone's eyes now really! Is it cos he doesn't take it upon himself to diss too? So they just go on n on about asskissin like they ain't veterans in that trade too mtcheeeew
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
they know themselves biko, i can't be azzed to remember monikers.

Ight missy.smiley

Xynerise

I see you mate. wink

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2012

angry angry angry

the truth is that, i've tried to a bad guy like some peeps wants me to be but i just can't.i joined NL cos a NLer bluetooth was dissing my tribe,IGBO. And after typing a trailer load of diss to throw at him, i had a rethink.i can cuss this guy all i want but it wont change shît.for all i know, he might be somewhere getting a massage and sipping his champagne while i'm busy fuming and heaping curses on his tribe,YORUBA.a tribe that my cousin has told me he wants to marry his GF that is from there.thats why in my slum, i said i hate tribalists posts.i can't bring myself to start someone that i dont know.if maybe we are facing each other and he says such to me, then its ON.claiming a DON online doesn't make you a sage
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
been reading ur posts, what's not to understand kwanu?
Btw I'm no 'bro'
Whoa! Slow down...u are a girl? i've never seen this moniker before,yet you are 'decoding' me...Whats up? Explain what you mean,dear
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lol all albino monkey's posts have been hidden grin
Dude must be on a 100year ban ATM grin
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mygoldie:

angry angry cool

goldie, please don't.it aint gotten to that level.if they wanna diss, they should go ahead.its my cross to bear...sweery abeg o.no yab person.biko
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
hornipipe: yea albino monkey is a friend of yours grin but the person behind raw isn't

yeah..i've seen raw before.as per the albino monkey, i take his post as this

LALA stop kissing ärses.diss this blokes that disses you.stop giving them reasons to take you for a ride

i see no bad thing in it.its all love
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

the truth is that, i've tried to a bad guy like some peeps wants me to be but i just can't.i joined NL cos a NLer bluetooth was dissing my tribe,IGBO. And after typing a trailer load of diss to throw at him, i had a rethink.i can cuss this guy all i want but it wont change shît.for all i know, he might be somewhere getting a massage and sipping his champagne while i'm busy fuming and heaping curses on his tribe,YORUBA.a tribe that my cousin has told me he wants to marry his GF that is from there.thats why in my slum, i said i hate tribalists posts.i can't bring myself to start someone that i dont know.if maybe we are facing each other and he says such to me, then its ON.claiming a DON online doesn't make you a sage
hunybun u dnt need to constantly explain urself to hating mofos. They can die for all we care. Hell keep bein u while they keep hating, u dnt wanna take away the only source of fun they gat, do u
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Did Raw post anything new in his diary?? I missed it
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Oahray: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lol... Make una chill. I trust lalaosky, he has control over his temper.
That's the stuff real men are made of.
Jealous haters call it asslicking
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Lynix: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
binger: Whoa! Slow down...u are a girl? i've never seen this moniker before,yet you are 'decoding' me...Whats up? Explain what you mean,dear
yes I'm a girl n u know me by a different moniker smiley. Keep having fun sha
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

yeah..i've seen raw before.as per the albino monkey, i take his post as this

LALA stop kissing ärses.diss this blokes that disses you.stop giving them reasons to take you for a ride

i see no bad thing in it.its all love
yup just keep being you, don't fake nothing.
Keep shining, keep being exactly who you're already cool
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Mygoldie(f): 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
lalaosky:

goldie, please don't.it aint gotten to that level.if they wanna diss, they should go ahead.its my cross to bear...sweery abeg o.no yab person.biko

Aiight then, i will let it slide. Well, for now.
undecided
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lynix:
hunybun u dnt need to constantly explain urself to hating mofos. They can die for all we care. Hell keep bein u while they keep hating, u dnt wanna take away the only source of fun they gat, do u

thanks boo boo.. kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. by Rhymez(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Good day fellas cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) ... (2600) (Reply)

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.