Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,235 members, 7,842,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Getting Rid Of Tribalism Out Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Getting Rid Of Tribalism Out Of Nigeria (4101 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Sahara Reporters Accuse Buhari Of Tribalism Over NIMASA DG Controversy / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Getting Rid Of Tribalism Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2007
@Kobojunkie

check out for me when you online
Re: Getting Rid Of Tribalism Out Of Nigeria by capitalA: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
If you ask me, ill say we love to patch things up. How do you go ahead and Diss somebody for making a point? You see?, that's the problem!!! Untill we learn to leave people to make their points we will never get it right!!... No matter what you say yoruba ibo and hausa will never share the same views! When you are in the mosque, u gotta obey the rules, same for the church! As long as it is not a crime every citizen in this country has a right to chose what they want to believe in!! What then do we say about the so called "minority" Here yall are cussing another man for making his views known! Yall need to think!
Re: Getting Rid Of Tribalism Out Of Nigeria by tck2000(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria's Business Climate So Hostile? / Shootout At Lawanson: NURTW Crisis Worsens / Gov Ahmed Of Kwara Welcomes Baby Boy From Mistress [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.