Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna (17594 Views)

Massive Queue At NNPC Tanke Area In Ilorin / Amaechi And Rochas Fighting At APC Rally / Custom Officers & Smugglers Fighting At Seme Border? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by petokey: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
Barnawa is hot despite the curfew. Wahala dey.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by petokey: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
I need a barnawa person to post more stories about this gbege
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by WebsiteDesigner: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by ashson: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
The security men are there now, i think its calmed down now. but around nasarawa, gonin gora, a soldier was killed... wahala dey there now!
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by ismhab(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
LET US CHANGE NIGERIAS NAME TO SOMALI OR AFGHANISTAN.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
[size=16pt]where is that person that was advising people to head to barnawa? Just be giving directions to people, when you are not in the place.

God help us!
[/size]
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by k2kay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
Its true..just confirmed it frm a friend living der. Said the hausa wants to start killin xtians and d gov went to angwan rimi but he was chased or sumtin......the hausa said they wnt agree and must avenge d deaths of their muslim brodas. Xtians need to borrow a leaf frm israel...smh

3 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by amosy007: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
ismhab: LET US CHANGE NIGERIAS NAME TO SOMALI OR AFGHANISTAN.

no Naijastan

all thanks to islamabad

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
ashson: The security men are there now, i think its calmed down now. but around nasarawa, gonin gora, a soldier was killed... wahala dey there now!

And they relaxed the curfew?
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by mykejones(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
I also heard,and if this is true,it wld be the first time any religious/political crises wl xtend to that area.
Most part of Barnawa is exclusively for the very wealthy,roughly divided between Christians and Muslims.
If Barnawa is attacked,no wer is safed again.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by remmyton(f): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
hmm hmm
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by nbltech(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
I'v successfully relocated to Onitsha. Boko haram shud go to hell !

7 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Abioyeadewale: 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nigeria hausa people just dey demostrate thr crazyness every min. God hav mercy ooooooooo
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by myvic70(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
What the hell is going on in dis country. Imagine a Nigerian killing a Nigerian all in d name of one yeye people..
God Help us.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
k2kay: Its true..just confirmed it frm a friend living der. Said the hausa wants to start killin xtians and d gov went to angwan rimi but he was chased or sumtin......the hausa said they wnt agree and must avenge d deaths of their muslim brodas. Xtians need to borrow a leaf frm israel...smh

[size=16pt]relax now, that's one of our problems! Why provoke people like this now form "I hear, I hear"
Barnawa, is a mostly christain community, why would hausa march there during curfew wanting to avenge?? Please let's stop "I hear say, I hear say" its not helping us.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Tyche(m): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]relax now, that's one of our problems! Why provoke people like this now form "I hear, I hear"
Barnawa, is a mostly christain community, why would hausa march there during curfew wanting to avenge?? Please let's stop "I hear say, I hear say" its not helping us.
[/size]
So on point.

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by gentleidris: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Na like dis we go dey dey how long we go continue to de live like animals
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
nbl tech: I'v successfully relocated to Onitsha. Boko haram shud go to hell !

^^^Hehehe. grin grin Very funny. You first made sure you dodged the bullets, daggers and car bombs, and are now sitting pretty at home in Onitsha; safe in the knowledge that you made it out alive and in one peace; then you run your mouth wink.

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Piyke: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2012

Congrats on your relocation bro cool

2 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by tpapi: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
I knew there wud b a reprisal attack fm d muslim youth ,BH carried out d church bombings n not innocent muslim who wia killed

1 Like

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by MSItachi: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek:

[/size]
its tru the barnawa market boys went to narayi to make trouble, its not them say news
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by dele5057: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
Abeg make una ta
k
e care of rumos
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by k2kay(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek:

[/size]
I dnt post tins anyhw on NL before I did dat I must have confirmed cos I use to stay der as well, still hv friends evn relations ova der..its true weda u believe it or not.soldiers hv restored calm tho.
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by holahabib: 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2012

7 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by sadyeek(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
k2kay:
I dnt post tins anyhw on NL before I did dat I must have confirmed cos I use to stay der as well, still hv friends evn relations ova der..its true weda u believe it or not.soldiers hv restored calm tho.

[size=16pt]kk.. Fine!
But let me ask you a question, would be among a party of people say 50 in number go to a hostile territory with 200 or more hostiles wanting to kill one or more of them and expecting to walk out of there alive. Let's not forget, there are military personels and a curfew!?

Juat tink about it.
[/size]
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Pakavy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek:

[/size]
barnawa is a mixd settlement,infact ecwa church barnawa is located within an area densely populated by ishmailites
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Pakavy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Hehehe. grin grin Very funny. You first made sure you dodged the bullets, daggers and car bombs, and are now sitting pretty at home in Onitsha; safe in the knowledge that you made it out alive and in one peace; then you run your mouth wink.
d thing tire me sef lyk say no b nyamari
Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by salykely(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2012

congrat bro but pray say make armed robber no kill u. And make kidnappers no set office 4 ur head

2 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by k2kay(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek:

[size=16pt]kk.. Fine!
But let me ask you a question, would be among a party of people say 50 in number go to a hostile territory with 200 or more hostiles wanting to kill one or more of them and expecting to walk out of there alive. Let's not forget, there are military personels and a curfew!?

Juat tink about it.
[/size]
Wouldn't be a party to that but do u seriously tink those scums reason d way we do?

2 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Islam. One of the curses of Africa.

When would this curse disguised as a religion be finally eradicated.

Honestly, the world needs an urgent plan against this scourge and they need it fast.

Curse the day this evil was introduced to humanity. *spits'

9 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
tpapi: I knew there wud b a reprisal attack fm d muslim youth ,BH carried out d church bombings n not innocent muslim who wia killed

^^^It's funny you want to bring 'logic' and 'reason' in the case of the bolded (your assertion being true of course), but i'm afraid you seem to have 'joined' the story halfway. The same 'logic' and 'reason' should first be used to ask why go and bomb innocent christians minding their business and celebrating fathers day in their respective churches.

To address any problem, you need to go to its genesis: their wouldn't have been any repraisal attacks if the innocent christian worshippers hadn't been attacked first. What the moslem youths should do is carry out an operation 'know-your-neighbour' and 'who-the-fuc/k-is-this-JJC' to identify strangers in their midst, and know what everyones business is. This can help root out the evil newcomers and wicked immigrants from Chad and Niger that have been recruited by the shadowy malevolent forces bent on making the country ungovernable.

12 Likes

Re: Fighting At Barnawa Area In Kaduna by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
Pakavy: d thing tire me sef lyk say no b nyamari

^^^Do you actually know the origin of that word in bold ? If you did, you wouldn't use it when quoting any of my posts.

Thankyou.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrashid Maina Absconds To Singapore. / Army Confirms The Rescue Of Rakiya Abubakar, Chibok Schoolgirl / Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.