Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249139 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by kunlebabs(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
BJOO:
Sup peepz aniboby with idea of when supplementary list will be out?
abi o.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by simplylekan45(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
mtor:

What dept

I have finished my registration yesterday 19-01-2015
Surveying and Geoinformatics department

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
mtor:
Please who has info concerning hostels outside school...
Price range
Type of abode
But most especially cost wink

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
simplylekan45:

Congrats bro..

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
simplylekan45:

Okay well done.

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by StringAngel(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
simplylekan45:

Where did you submit your acceptance letter to and how many copies
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Maambee: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
simplylekan45:
I have done my registration to a reasonable place. I have signed and stamped my course form at the Bursary, just waiting for department to sign and i go to multipurpose hall to complete my registration at SPGS.

The earlier you register the better and good chance to get accomodation

Sorry please was it only first semester you registered for, or first and second semester?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Maambee: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
simplylekan45:

Please did you do course registration for both first and second semester? i did for 1st semester but i can't find where to do for 2nd semester...please help!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Maambee:

Please did you do course registration for both first and second semester? i did for 1st semester but i can't find where to do for 2nd semester...please help!
You register every semester. Wait till next semester
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jadepinkett(f): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Hello House,
any idea why instalment payments is no longer on portal and who knows what MIT PT lectures schedule would be like?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ace4tunde: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2015
MIT lectures are Friday evenings and Saturdays... though we could reach an agreement with our coordinators to move it all to Saturdays, I think.
Installmental payment, no idea. Reg at dept level.

jadepinkett:
Hello House,
any idea why instalment payments is no longer on portal and who knows what MIT PT lectures schedule would be like?

2 Likes

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 8:48am On Jan 21, 2015
StringAngel:

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=oluwagream post=29986507][/quote]Not just your acceptance letter. All your credentials would be submitted at hall C. Four copies each of : bio data, course form, admission letter, acceptance letter, certificate, NYSC, payment receipt (online copy) , receipt for prospectus.....in that order in FOUR places
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Not just your acceptance letter. All your credentials would be submitted at hall C. Four copies each of : bio data, course form, admission letter, acceptance letter, certificate, NYSC, payment receipt (online copy) , receipt for prospectus.....in that order in FOUR places
StringAngel:

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by StringAngel(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Akell:
Not just your acceptance letter. All your credentials would be submitted at hall C. Four copies each of : bio data, course form, admission letter, acceptance letter, certificate, NYSC, payment receipt (online copy) , receipt for prospectus.....in that order in FOUR places
Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2015
Ok. Thanks. I thought we would sign the letter at a different spot.
Akell:
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Oloro29(m): 11:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Hi, fellow msc economics ft students - mtor et al, I was at the department today and was told that I would have to pay a sum of 15k as dept due before they would give me the guidelines on courses to register, Pls has anyone paid the said fee? Is it possible to ignore this and use the (5k) prospectus from the spgs fir registration.
Thanks in anticipation for your response.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
15k? thats serious o. I dont think it would be wise for you to ignore it o. There might be implications but you never can tell.
Oloro29:
Hi, fellow msc economics ft students - mtor et al, I was at the department today and was told that I would have to pay a sum of 15k as dept due before they would give me the guidelines on courses to register, Pls has anyone paid the said fee? Is it possible to ignore this and use the (5k) prospectus from the spgs fir registration.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oloro29:
Hello bro its not possible to ignore once you print your course form you will need to take it to department for signing after doing so at bursary...
Also going to open a student file with them .

The 15k consists of three textbooks embarassed
It seems there is no choice

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Oloro29(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
mtor:

Hello bro its not possible to ignore once you print your course form you will need to take it to department for signing after doing so at bursary...
Also going to open a student file with them .

The 15k consists of three textbooks embarassed
It seems there is no choice

Ok, thanks for the feedback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
You sign the acceptance letter urself....or aint u the one accepting? So, who else would sign for u?
oluwagream:
Ok. Thanks. I thought we would sign the letter at a different spot.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well, on the letter, it is stated that you must submit the signed copy to " The Admission Officer, SPGS" on or before the deadline, or you risk forfeiture of admission. So what I'm saying is, do we have to go to the office of the Admission Officer to sign?( Just as we did for the course form: we had to go to the department, and the Bursar's Office)
OR should we just take it straight to Hall 'C'.

Akell:
You sign the acceptance letter urself....or aint u the one accepting? So, who else would sign for u?

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'd tell u to print out the acceptance first....not till then will u understand my POV.
oluwagream:
Well, on the letter, it is stated that you must submit the signed copy to " The Admission Officer, SPGS" on or before the deadline, or you risk forfeiture of admission. So what I'm saying is, do we have to go to the office of the Admission Officer to sign?( Just as we did for the course form: we had to go to the department, and the Bursar's Office)
OR should we just take it straight to Hall 'C'.

take it to hall C
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by LaPink: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who has information on installmental payment of School fees?? How much extra is Added
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Akell:

You register every semester. Wait till next semester

7. Return to website to fill registration form. please note that registration is sessional i.e registration should be done for both 1st and 2nd semester courses
spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admission.php

You had better go and re-register and re-print that course form of yours!!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
where are my fellow llm students? plz indicate. plzzzzzz
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Finecode001: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
LaPink:
Who has information on installmental payment of School fees?? How much extra is Added
Nothing is added but you have to pay 55% of the fees then the 45% later.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dadehmola:

7. Return to website to fill registration form. please note that registration is sessional i.e registration should be done for both 1st and 2nd semester courses
spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admission.php

You had better go and re-register and re-print that course form of yours!!
Have you cleared??
The question should be have you registered your courses?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
mtor:

Have you cleared??
The question should be have you registered your courses?

Yes, I have
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by dahmie2013: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls ppl, how much is d fees 4 msc finance? Also hw much is per-time mba, not executive. Thanks!
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dadehmola:

Yes, I have
Okay but please note that on the course form page it clearly says first semester just my thought though even at my dept was told to register first semester

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.