Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion - Education (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag pg 2014 Discussion (249138 Views)

Ondo State Scholarship E-test 2014 Discussion Thread / Free Unilag Pg 2013/2014 Entrance Questions Downloads Here / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Mblem(m): 12:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Anybody from MSc. physics dept here... 7E4667F2 pls add me up with the pin, ..pls what's the advantage of registering two courses from the electives, am so confused.?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
oluwagream:
Let's talk about Acommodation Ooo! Let's get to know the options available, in-campus and Off-K,
ACCOMODATION
ACCOMODATION
ACCOMODATION
ACCOMODATION
ACCOMODATION
ACCOMODATION
grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by nuccithegreat(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
dahmie2013:

I got admission to study MBA part-time. The Tuition fee per session is N225,000. I don't know about MSc Finance.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Angelis: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
For how many sessions?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Akell:
access bank doesn't allow for split payment. You'll have to pay both obligatory and tuition fee with #250 commission.

First bank allows split payment sha
Bro, are you sure? Newaiz I paid to Access bank tho n. I didn't pay all! Pls don't give false infos! #jes sayn

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
harffie:
Bro, are you sure? Newaiz I paid to Access bank tho n. I didn't pay all! Pls don't give false infos! #jes sayn
Did you check the notice board well to see how you're to pay? It's well stated that tuition fee, obligatory fee and the bank charge should be on same teller. Bro, go back and shine ya eyez!!!
On the bank teller, the account name should be: PG tuition, obligatory and bank charge fee.
Always read and follow instructions before jumping
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Akell:

Did you check the notice board well to see how you're to pay? It's well stated that tuition fee, obligatory fee and the bank charge should be on same teller. Bro, go back and shine ya eyez!!!
On the bank teller, the account name should be: PG tuition, obligatory and bank charge fee.
. Bro, you don't have to take it personal. But if in anyway you feel offended! I'm sorry.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Akell(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2015
harffie:
. Bro, you don't have to take it personal. But if in anyway you feel offended! I'm sorry.
no offence taken grin
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by taiyod: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
jennyhumphrey:
Full time

ok.... mine's pt.
just saw d lecture time table nd im discouraged, 5_ 8 pm lectures?! I may have to forfeit d admission. it.doesn't work for me.

and to think I opted for pt just cz I wanted my lecture days to be weekends.... bad deal.

im sad.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Dadehmola: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
greedie1:

ok.... mine's pt.
just saw d lecture time table nd im discouraged, 5_ 8 pm lectures?! I may have to forfeit d admission. it.doesn't work for me.

and to think I opted for pt just cz I wanted my lecture days to be weekends.... bad deal.

im sad.

I think the MBA "executive" option woulda suited you better, albeit it costs more.

You can find out if it's possible to switch (since registration is still on).
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
harffie:
boss no vex oo. Ah dnt tink he was tryna giv a false info.. Maybe dt was frm his experience. Now, ION, let's get to hear ur own view.. Am in dis dilemma, am yet to raise fees (150 + 61.5) and am hopin to pay obligatory first. I knw I can bt to wch bank? plus can I pay outside unilag? (Am in akwa ibom now)
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akell:
no offence taken grin
are you through with your registration and clearance bro?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akell:

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
teevyne:
boss no vex oo. Ah dnt tink he was tryna giv a false info.. Maybe dt was frm his experience. Now, ION, let's get to hear ur own view.. Am in dis dilemma, am yet to raise fees (150 + 61.5) and am hopin to pay obligatory first. I knw I can bt to wch bank? plus can I pay outside unilag? (Am in akwa ibom now)
Pay to the designated banks. If you read up bro you'll see the banks that collects split payments (I.e. Obligatory + Tuition separate) so far you pay up within the 6weeks stipulated time for registration and clearance. I'll suggest first bank cuz a friend of a friend paid from his location through first bank! (That friend is viewing this thread maybe he'll see my comment and explain more). Buh all said, I'm also not in lagos atm* so I asked someone to help me pay and I got the text message confirming my payment within 60mins!

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
harffie:
Pay to the designated banks. If you read up bro you'll see the banks that collects split payments (I.e. Obligatory + Tuition separate) so far you pay up within the 6weeks stipulated time for registration and clearance. I'll suggest first bank cuz a friend of a friend paid from his location through first bank! (That friend is viewing this thread maybe he'll see my comment and explain more). Buh all said, I'm also not in lagos atm* so I asked someone to help me pay and I got the text message confirming my payment within 60mins!
tnx a lot chief.. So in one word: (certainly I can pay obligatory alone for now) I can pay it from anywhr in 9ja bt u'd suggest first bank! Tnx.. I ll kp in tch.. Jst got half of d money now
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by harffie(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
teevyne:
tnx a lot chief.. So in one word: (certainly I can pay obligatory alone for now) I can pay it from anywhr in 9ja bt u'd suggest first bank! Tnx.. I ll kp in tch.. Jst got half of d money now
Buh the best option is if uve got someone that can help pay! Also, inquire from the bank before paying. All the best bro
#going to do my regg n gettn masef cleared this week by God's grace.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
harffie:
Buh the best option is if uve got someone that can help pay! Also, inquire from the bank before paying. All the best bro
#going to do my regg n gettn masef cleared this week by God's grace.
God see u thru.. Bt I don't undstand again oo.. Wch option is gettin someone to pay for me again? Or do u mean to get sm1 to pay for me in lag?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
teevyne:
God see u thru.. Bt I don't undstand again oo.. Wch option is gettin someone to pay for me again? Or do u mean to get sm1 to pay for me in lag?
You are worrying too much in all your posts ...
Most of the questions you've asked have been answered numerous times over read the posts on this thread.
Persons have paid outside Lagos when u get to the bank ask if they can do it they will tell you your money is safe.
Which bank to go to any is okay you've been given advice on some already after all there are only four banks you can pay too.
Harffie suggested if you have a relative in lag its all the same.
Just get your money and pay chikena
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jennyhumphrey(f): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
greedie1:

ok.... mine's pt.

im sad.
Sorry dear, it won't be convenient for me also, bt I ve to sacrifice one year. I ve some pple dt graduated frm Unilag llm nd dint attend lectures, try nd find out maybe u can go for that option.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ayodelebaba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
good afternoon house, i wanted to know if anybody who have done his / her online registration for masters in development finance. I need the course codes. i will be very glad if you would text me on 07060406130. i will call you back so we can talk....

thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Some people too dey worry sha. undecided undecided
*well this lipton won't drink itself* shocked grin
Ehen ! Any actuarial science FT fellow on the tread? Abeg holla ! I needa ask u something ! Thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by teevyne: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
mtor:

You are worrying too much in all your posts ...
Most of the questions you've asked have been answered numerous times over read the posts on this thread.
Persons have paid outside Lagos when u get to the bank ask if they can do it they will tell you your money is safe.
Which bank to go to any is okay you've been given advice on some already after all there are only four banks you can pay too.
Harffie suggested if you have a relative in lag its all the same.
Just get your money and pay chikena
lolol.. I no sabi say I get goons na.. Dnt mind me wt ma posts.. Unilag is jst one of d tings bugging me and I tnk over sometym, I had put undue pressure on maself, so I resorted to takin d pressure off my constantly re asserting maself of current situations and possibilities.. Last wk was nt too good for me and am hopin dis wk willl... Tnks for noticing. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by jovichi: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
hello everyone.
please i need stepwise explanation on how to go about registration-from payment to d end...
am not in lagos based.
i need to know how long i will be off work.
thanks
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by ganzaman(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
chengfu:
Some people too dey worry sha. undecided undecided
*well this lipton won't drink itself* shocked grin
Ehen ! Any actuarial science FT fellow on the tread? Abeg holla ! I needa ask u something ! Thanks
finished ma registration last week...
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by greedie1(f): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
jennyhumphrey:

Sorry dear, it won't be convenient for me also, bt I ve to sacrifice one year. I ve some pple dt graduated frm Unilag llm nd dint attend lectures, try nd find out maybe u can go for that option.

I just wish its ft not pt dat I ll be sacrificing for... tnx dear ll make enquires.

Dadehmola:

I think the MBA "executive" option woulda suited you better, albeit it costs more.

You can find out if it's possible to switch (since registration is still on).

but I don't want mba.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by chengfu: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
ganzaman:
finished ma registration last week...

Confirm!!! How many courses did u reg? 7?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by Ejiod(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
For all those that registered first &second semester courses , there is no problem. All u have 2 do is 2 rectify it online.
I was at the screening hall today and one of the pg members there 4 d screening said its no problem dat i should rectify it online.so don't bother urself. select the ones u will do this 1st semester online and submit.
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by mtor: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ejiod:
For all those that registered first &second semester courses , there is no problem. All u have 2 do is 2 rectify it online.
I was at the screening hall today and one of the pg members there 4 d screening said its no problem dat i should rectify it online.so don't bother urself. select the ones u will do this 1st semester online and submit.
Exactly what I have been saying people are just worried unnecessarily
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by oluwagream: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
So I guess no Bus admin PG student is yet to complete his/her screening/registration, yeah?
Re: Unilag pg 2014 Discussion by bukky18: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
pls any msc risk mgt and insurance in d house

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (113) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.