Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity (13734 Views)

Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD / NNPC Raises Import As Kaduna, P'harcourt Refineries Remain Shut / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
lame u. . .
1.u'll prolly be in a night club or having a drink in d bar while ur son dies. Those parents who postpone all travel and business plans 2 attend to their sick kids r foolish right?
2. Paying d bills is d most important.Kindly tell us hw mr jona has done just that?
3. My wife or my family member has got 2 be competent 2.Not lazying and sleeping instead of deputizing 4 me while my son is dying.
Kindly tell us what sambo is/has done 2 contribute his own quota 2 stop d mess?
You see why people are just foolish in d name of sycophansm?

I asked you a simple question ==== >Will GEJ not travelling to Brazil stop the Boko mugs (with the tacit support of the locals) from deploying more bombs to target weak spots if they see any. .

Guy, your tory without sense and consistency too much abeg

Your being petty over this is not my fault . . .
GEJ is in Brazil and there is nothing you say,scream and do here that is capable of changing anything . . .Get that into your head man . . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

I asked you a simple question ==== >Will GEJ not travelling to Brazil stop the Boko mugs (with the tacit support of the locals) from deploying more bombs to target weak spots if they see any. .

Guy, your tory without sense and consistency too much abeg

Your being petty over this is not my fault . . .
GEJ is in Brazil and there is nothing you say,scream and do here that is capable of changing anything . . .Get that into your head man . . .
if u read thru my posts,i replied u saying wether he is here or not,d bombings would still go on cos he is inept.Afterall,many of d bombings took place while he was in d country-even d seat of power Abuja.He is even afraid 2 go to eagles square b'cos of fear of d unknown.
Our grouse is that,what is his going 2 brazil going 2 add 2 d country?what have all his past journeys out of d country done 2 soothe fraying nerves here? has it increased our foreign reserves,more jobs,electricity,investments?
So stop defending d undefendable cos u'll receive no reward-no brazilian chics 4 u.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
common act mature. . .remember this is a faceless forum?stop acting like some smart geek on a faceless forum.Try and keep it real

I should try and keep it real on a "Faceless Forum" . . .how do we hope to achieve that Mr Adviser . . .knowing fully well this is a faceless forum laced with high anonimity

Have given you too much attention than you deserve . . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by lacasa: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2012
May God crash D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ plane he used wen coming bak

Bast.ard of the highest order
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Revolva(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
He's gone to bring our Yoruba Brazilian brothers and sisters home.

All hail Father-Christmas.

I guess he is going there to book a stand in the next rio de janiero carnival

Ayayaya mama cita oooo la la ole ole ole ole feelin hot hot hot
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by lacasa: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2012
ITbomb: So because of some disillusioned fellows up north, the President should be held down from an important international event that has been planned for long to open opportunity for business in Nigeria.
Next time they will wait for an event to cause confusion.

May Ʊ taste death like the over 150 nigerians †ђªt died in these attax.

This is one of the worst kind of human beings in our midst today

Bast.ard
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by philip0906(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

I should try and keep it real on a "Faceless Forum" . . .how do we hope to achieve that Mr Adviser . . .knowing fully well this is a faceless forum laced with high anonimity

Have given you too much attention than you deserve . . .

lol. . .exactly what I'm saying.What r u taking urself 4? 4 all i care u could be some 14 year old kid or some whimp in real life.Stop giving urself unnecessary ego on a faceless forum.r u a kid?what d'u mean by attention? grin grin does ur replying or not replying add anything 2 my life? common grow up
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
if u read thru my posts,i replied u saying wether he is here or not,d bombings would still go on cos he is inept.Afterall,many of d bombings took place while he was in d country-even d seat of power Abuja.He is even afraid 2 go to eagles square b'cos of fear of d unknown.
Our grouse is that,what is his going 2 brazil going 2 add 2 d country?what have all his past journeys out of d country done 2 soothe fraying nerves here? has it increased our foreign reserves,more jobs,electricity,investments?
So stop defending d undefendable cos u'll receive no reward-no brazilian chics 4 u.

So your in essence saying he shouldn't have attended a submit his fellow National Leaders are attending simply because you feel he shouldn't . . .cos of the reasons you stated . . . .

More or less like saying . .You should not go marketing simply because the last customer did not buy your products or simply because it did not yield the projected result
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
philip0906:
lol. . .exactly what I'm saying.What r u taking urself 4? 4 all i care u could be some 14 year old kid or some whimp in real life.Stop giving urself unnecessary ego on a faceless forum.r u a kid?what d'u mean by attention? grin grin does ur replying or not replying add anything 2 my life? common grow up

My Attention by painstakinly trying to educate you against your wish . . .

On a faceless forum, we know empty and shallow brains by their output = post

How is that difficult to decipher . . .when you come of age . .it shows . .e no dey hide cheesy

Am here to help you develop those stale grey matter of yours . .No offeinse . . . .Am being real now
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by hillsate: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine:

Very Petty attempt . . Now let me get to your petty level . . .

(1) My not being there will not stop my son from getting the requisite medications to get well

(2) Paying the hospital bills is the most important part of the issue than my presence

(3)If am not chanced . .My wife or any close member of the family can deputize for me till i get back . . .afterall . . .am not going forever . . .

is the Vice President and his security chiefs handicapped without his presence ? despite having the go ahead to see to issues till he return's

Where they appointed or chosen to be fashionable objects ?

You see why we said people just critisize for the sake of it . .

Why Am I not surprised?
Did you actually write this?
Such height of irresponsibility and lack of family value! why won't you support GEJ's unneccessary travel to brazil.
You think your money is everything. What a shame. . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by jmaine: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
hillsate:

Why Am I not surprised?
Did you actually write this?
Such height of irresponsibility and lack of family value! why won't you support GEJ's unneccessary travel to brazil.
You think your money is everything. What a shame. . .

Another petty out of point attempt . . .Try again Sir . . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by veron007: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2012
Are sure Jonathan has not abdicated the presidency seat? How can he just take off to Brazil and leave Sambo to run the country while the whole country is on fire.
God help us from this man.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Turbocharged: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
Bukkyade: We Nigerians should try and evaluate situations and topics properly before commenting. What is the job of a governor of a state, the commissioner of police,IG of police and other authorities concerned directly to these state and chaos? Are you expecting GEJ to change to a military uniform and enter the streets of kaduna or Yola to stop the bombing. People have been delegated for these jobs, they should all be held accountable for all these trash. It's now a new trend in Nigeria that whenever mosquitoes bite anyone, GEJ is held responsible for it, this man is mortal and a Nigerian like any of us out here. He can't be a magician to make things work at any his own time, he has appointed ministers and governors are elected in each state and we still call this mans' name, am sure the enemies of this administration would even complain even if Obama comes to rule us. Mallam Elrufai in his right senses tweeted that GEJ, blows off places when ever they are new government policies and I began to wonder how a grown man could actually open his mouth and say that, jus cause he was not given the chance to serve in this administration.
Please, Nigerians lets try to criticize constructively. If you think you can do better,go back to your village and contest for a village chairman or head and see how it goes.
God bless Nigeria.
Guy, I love you! You make sense die.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Turbocharged: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
shymex:

Incompetence: lacking of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action.

GEJ took incompetence to another level. undecided undecided
Mr Competence, if you are unemployed, get a job. If you are employed, used ur competence to rise to the top. If you are in biz, build your empire.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by donigspain(m): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
Seems people have forgotten we're operating a THREE-tier/hierarchical system of government. Aside that, why is the title of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER attached to the governors of states in Nigeria if they can't give orders to security agencies on issues threatening state security?
Make I tell all of una my mind, GEJ will not kari gun and bulet pruf vest inta city bigin shoot boko ppl. If una no wan provide info to security agents abt dis boko ppl (una brodas, frends and imams e.g imam shekau ), then boko ppl go use una play futbol for dat north.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
donigspain: Seems people have forgotten we're operating a THREE-tier/hierarchical system of government. Aside that, why is the title of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER attached to the governors of states in Nigeria if they can't give orders to security agencies on issues threatening state security? .

Stop LYing!~~ Ignorance is not blis . . . get yourself some well needed Education before you come in foaming in the mouth like someone who no even know im left from im right.

215. (1) There shall be -

(a) an Inspector-General of Police who, subject to section 216(2) of this Constitution shall be appointed by the President on the advice of the Nigeria Police Council from among serving members of the Nigeria Police Force;

(b) a Commissioner of Police for each state of the Federation who shall be appointed by the Police Service Commission.

(2) The Nigeria Police Force shall be under the command of the Inspector-General of Police and contingents of the Nigeria Police Force stationed in a state shall, subject to the authority of the Inspector-General of Police, be under the command of the Commissioner of Police of that state.

(3) The President or such other Minister of the Government of the Federation as he may authorise in that behalf may give to the Inspector-General of Police such lawful directions with respect to the maintenance and securing of public safety and public order as he may consider necessary, and the Inspector-General of Police shall comply with those direction or cause them to be compiled with.

[size=13pt](4) Subject to the provisions of this section, the Governor of a state or such Commissioner of the Government state as he may authorise in that behalf, may give to the Commissioner of Police of that state such lawful directions with respect to the maintenance and securing of public safety and public order within the state as he may consider necessary, and the Commissioner of Police shall comply with those directions or cause them to be complied with:

Provided that before carrying out any such directions under the foregoing provisions of this subsection the Commissioner of Police may request that the matter be referred to the President or such minister of the Government of the Federation as may be authorised in that behalf by the President for his directions.
[/size]

(5) The question whether any, and if so what, directions have been given under this section shall not be inquired into in any court.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#NigeriaPoliceForce

donigspain: Make I tell all of una my mind, GEJ will not kari gun and bulet pruf vest inta city bigin shoot boko ppl. If una no wan provide info to security agents abt dis boko ppl (una brodas, frends and imams e.g imam shekau ), then boko ppl go use una play futbol for dat north.

Abeg stop rambling and get yourself INFORMED!!!
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by livapul86(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
Am absolutely Shocked to read some posters trying to justify the President's travel. Do you guys actually know the primary function of the President? As spelt out in the Constitution, the primary role of GEJ is to guarantee the Security and Welfare of its citizens. For GEJ to leave the shores of this country when the Security of this country has been clearly breached is enough ground for the Nat. Assembly to institute Impeachment proceedings as the President has clearly Abdicated from his primary Responsibility.
Just last year, during the London riots, the British PM had to rush back to England even though his deputy was in England.
I want to believe this forum isn't populated with paid goons of the President and that we can be Objective.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Creatrixity(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2012
Well...come 2015 dont vote Gej,nor buhari,atiku and co...Vote Rambo for president!!ha ha...
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
He's gone to bring our Yoruba Brazilian brothers and sisters home.

All hail Father-Christmas.

^^^If you think your Yoruba brothers and sisters will leave the relative safety of Brazil, and enter plane with him to come back 'home' then you've got another think coming.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by yohannazack(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls some of u shuld not make me biliv dat there are som nairalanders who have bad brain like gej who doesnt knw anytin abt nigeria constitution nor his duties. If i may ask, who is d commander - in - chief of armed forces in nigeria? At least fo once u shuld be reasonable. And if there is crisis in Brazil, do u think d Brazilian president wuld be in nigeria to attend a summit dat he had attended several of dem, but has notin to show fo it?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by zikclassiq(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
So insensitive! Mtwchew!
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by nagoma(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
DaLover:

Thats is why you are passively supporting the bombings, so the president will not be able to carry out his functions..and then you will come out to screem at any action he takes...what do you expect from his presence...try and make sence once in a while

It is indeed the president who is encouraging the bombers by playing the ostrich. He doest seem to know that security of Citizens is his the single most important thing for president worth the title. Why can't the Minister of Environment and one or 2 governors and the usual entourage cover the Brazil Jamboree. Must a president whose nation is burning be there in person?
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by ifyegede(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2012
kutchs: How shameful it is dat any1 who dares say smetin in the govt‘s favour is termed ‘regionally based‘ yet those who condemn are seen as objective. Really shameful. GEJ yes may be the C-In-C but he has the actual power to command delegated to the service chiefs, the IG, SS director, are these very pple travelling with him to Brazil? Are they not on the ground? Why must he stop other engagements to focus on just one even when pple have been mobilized to do that? Perhaps GEJ must carry a Kalashinikov or AK 47 into the streets of Damaturu and Kaduna b4 we are satisfied. The army, police and SS are on the ground dealing with the problem, that they have not yet succeeded in flushing these undesirable elements out is not enof reason why the presidents must shun his international obligations.

Not even a mad man goes to sleep with his roof on fire.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by donigspain(m): 12:31am On Jun 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop LYing!~~ Ignorance is not blis . . . get yourself some well needed Education before you come in foaming in the mouth like someone who no even know im left from im right.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#NigeriaPoliceForce

Abeg stop rambling and get yourself INFORMED!!!
Errhm, most 'learned' sire, the 1st part of my comment was more a QUESTION than a STATEMENT. I guess people can only be said to have lied when their speech is in a STATEMENT format or does one lie from asking a question?
2nd, can u fault ANY assertion from the second part of my comment or was I not been realistic? Even if GEJ were to be as pro-active as ur soul desires, would he, personally, have engaged BOKO HARAM in a physical combat with gun n bullet proof vest or will he win the war against them without information from the ppl?
Abt ur insults, I advice u refrain from it cuz it paints u as one uncultured, ill-mannered & respect-lacking creature.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Kobojunkie: 12:38am On Jun 20, 2012
donigspain:
Errhm, most 'learned' sire, the 1st part of my comment was more a QUESTION than a STATEMENT. I guess people can only be said to have lied when their speech is in a STATEMENT format or does one lie from asking a question?
Ogbeni Chairman, next time include a QUESTION FREAKING MARK at the end of your questions! In the language of the Engrish people, that is about the only way to tell a question from a statement.
donigspain:
2nd, can u fault ANY assertion from the second part of my comment or was I not been realistic? Even if GEJ were to be as pro-active as ur soul desires, would he, personally, have engaged BOKO HARAM in a physical combat with gun n bullet proof vest or will he win the war against them without information from the ppl?
Abt ur insults, I advice u refrain from it cuz it paints u as one uncultured, ill-mannered & respect-lacking creature.

I was just already too pissed at the first part (AGAIN THERE WAS NO QUESTION MARK THERE TO SHOW IT WAS A QUESTION TO BEGIN WITH). My mission to make sure people get the RIGHT DATA TO SAVE THEIR SOULS IN NIGERIA, and so my mission, right about reading the right mistake is to quickly provide access to the right data, and not making sure to read what comes after the mistake.

I don't insult folks . . .I simply tell it as it is. Unless you are going to tell me next that the verses in the Bible to REFER to FOOLS are all insults.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by donigspain(m): 1:38am On Jun 20, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Ogbeni Chairman, next time include a QUESTION FREAKING MARK at the end of your questions! In the language of the Engrish people, that is about the only way to tell a question from a statement.

I was just already too pissed at the first part (AGAIN THERE WAS NO QUESTION MARK THERE TO SHOW IT WAS A QUESTION TO BEGIN WITH).
I think you don't know the question mark symbol...FOR REAL.
Below is an extract of my post. I believe a question mark was the LAST character in it.
donigspain: Seems people have forgotten we're operating a THREE-tier/hierarchical system of government. Aside that, why is the title of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER attached to the governors of states in Nigeria if they can't give orders to security agencies on issues threatening state security?
This is a question mark: ?
The more you continue to argue ur point, the more E-destruction u bring upon urself.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by donigspain(m): 1:51am On Jun 20, 2012
donigspain: Please, I need some clarifications here... Who is usually addressed as the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER of a state?

I vividly recall Gov. Sullivan Chime (Enugu state) ordering security outfits within the state to apprehend and possibly shoot (on resistance/attack) any person or group of persons holding 'illegal' gathering during the subsidy protest. So, may I know why the two governors (Kaduna and Yobe) can't give such orders and must wait for GEJ to do so (as some are trying to make it seem here)?
Another extract with question marks CLEARLY present.
So, Mr. Junkie, can u now CLEARLY see the visibly and conspicuously present question marks? Unless, of course, if you've got loads of JUNKS impairing ur vision.
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by nduchucks: 2:32am On Jun 20, 2012
Pat Obahiagbon:
At a time when the nation is on the periphery of noxious paralysis, it is perplexing that Ebele revels in brazil. I phlebotomize for Nigeria. cheesy @ the bolded
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by LeJeun3: 3:21am On Jun 20, 2012
Anybody supporting Goodluck's voyage over d 7seas doesn't pity his children. Wit this level of insecurity in this country, I assure you that very soon na only Lebanese and Indians would remain as foreign investors.
U know how much revenue is lost in d North since d re-surgence of Boko Haram? Na wow. . . .
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by oddy4real(m): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Pataki: Retardeen does it again!!!!

A confused national dindinrin that he is. Kaduna is on fire, Yobe is on fire, the f00lish son of a fisherman jumps on his private jet, and heads off to Brazil.

The other day, he calls for Nigerians to pray against the evil evading the land, while the overgrown f00l kept mute when a prayer against corruption in his government was offered.

The other day, this overgrown f00l was caught smiling on video when talking about Boko Haram. Nigeria don jam with this confused idi0t that continues to eat food worth 3million naira everyday!
Dumbest post I have ever come across on NL
Re: Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity by Goldenheart(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2012
we need ironhand president.......not impotent jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akure Markets Shut As Deji, Eze Ndigbo Quarrel- The Nation / Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory / Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.