Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Guess What I Just Did? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guess What I Just Did? (3605 Views)

Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture / Nairalanders Real Names: Guess What They Are / Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2012
Yup, i just UNFOLLOWED someone! And i'm so happy! Haha grin
Mmm, it just sorta gives me this tingly gingerly cuspy ball of happiness in my tummy. I think i'll go do it again...
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
kay9: Yup, i just UNFOLLOWED someone! And i'm so happy! Haha grin
Mmm, it just sorta gives me this tingly gingerly cuspy ball of happiness in my tummy. I think i'll go do it again...

whadddaaa. . . .

Are u on leave Kay9?
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by tpia5: 1:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Sweetie, log off the web.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2012
Tgirl4real:

whadddaaa. . . .

Are u on leave Kay9?
Nope! Anom ebe a! I just felt like doing something naughty and feel-good-ish and totally 'windeck'! grin mmm, maybe its that crazy streak in all of us that the Joker keeps joking about...
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2012
tpia@:
Oya say 'please'... grin kiss
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2012
kay9:
Nope! Anom ebe a! I just felt like doing something naughty and feel-good-ish and totally 'windeck'! grin mmm, maybe its that crazy streak in all of us that the Joker keeps joking about...

This is the height of it all . . . Kay, u are jobless grin grin grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Rocktation(f): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hehe. When you're done, follow them again, then come back and tell us.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2012

I know how it feels.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2012
Tgirl4real:

This is the height of it all . . . Kay, u are jobless grin grin grin
I'm not o, hmm, dont even wish me that! Experienced it once; not in a hurry to taste it again cry... Lets just say i had a lighter in my pocket and i just had to, umm, lighten up... hehehe grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2012
Rocktation: Hehe. When you're done, follow them again, then come back and tell us.
Naa, chances are they won't accept me back... Hey wait o, shey u dont even need the person to accept before u start following 'em? Mehn, Seun don spoil everything - now folks wont even have the pleasure of REFUSING to allow me follow them! grin

fluid26:

I know how it feels.
U're in the spirit, bro. Here, have a beer...
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2012
kay9:
I'm not o, hmm, dont even wish me that! Experienced it once; not in a hurry to taste it again cry... Lets just say i had a lighter in my pocket and i just to, umm, lighten up... hehehe grin

I know jare. Just kidding. cheesy
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
kay9:
U're in the spirit, bro. Here, have a beer...

One million bubbles of lager joor! cool. Some people are just plain silly. To an extent dat u'd regret mingling with dem...good riddance of irredeemable rubbish! grin grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2012
I can see that the following n follower thingy has been removed. I kinda miss it sha. I hope d 'like' has been adjusted to reveal those that liked your post. I have refused to click it till I'm sure grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 2:38am On Jun 24, 2012
Tgirl4real: I can see that the following n follower thingy has been removed. I kinda miss it sha. I hope d 'like' has been adjusted to reveal those that liked your post. I have refused to click it till I'm sure grin
Do NOT - i repeat, do NOT click on it!!
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
kay9:
Do NOT - i repeat, do NOT click on it!!

Ha! you know me na...as per d curious cat, I couldn't hold the temptation when the no reached 305.lol

It was an annoying experience that I don't ever want to experience again, ever grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 5:25am On Aug 04, 2012
I just killed a mosquito. Its dead. It was terrorizing me, but now its dead. And i'm happy. grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2012
Kay9, what did u do again dis time? I can't bliv u woke me up

kay9: I just killed a mosquito. Its dead. It was terrorizing me, but now its dead. And i'm happy. grin

Thatz some achievement bro. I'm happy for u. Pls clap for yaself grin grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
*checks to see if angelic halo is still in place...*
Mumi Tani, um soo sowiee, uh promise uh wunt never kill poor muskito again forever un ever un ever un ever.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
hmmm . . . have you been keeping to ya promise? grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
What crazy thing are you up to this time? grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2012
Nothing much really...

Not to worry sha, the akara don almost done; our ministry shall soon get to the permanent site.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:13am On Aug 24, 2012
Meaning, u will have more time for mischief abi?? Lol
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
I'm eating fried fish. Yum yum.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
And so what angry
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by CrazyMan(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2012
The op went into the market to hunt for a babe like every Nairaland guy. undecided

Tgirl4real:
whadddaaa. . . .
Are u on leave Kay9?

tpia@:

Rocktation: Hehe. When you're done, follow them again, then come back and tell us.
Fortunately, three beautiful ones showed up undecided

fluid26:
I know how it feels.
A guy also showed up, but the op wasn't gay...so he offered him a bottle of beer. undecided

kay9: I just killed a mosquito. Its dead. It was terrorizing me, but now its dead. And i'm happy. grin
The op showed great intrest for one of the ladies, (Tgirl4real) and almost ran mad trying in the process of trying to impress her. undecided

Tgirl4real: What crazy thing are you up to this time? grin
She noticed his condition and tried to calm him down...it became obvious that she was responding to him undecided

kay9: *checks to see if angelic halo is still in place...*
Mumi Tani, um soo sowiee, uh promise uh wunt never kill poor muskito again forever un ever un ever un ever.
The op didn't give up. Her fought harder and sang many gibberish songs and poems just to impress her. undecided cheesy

Tgirl4real: hmmm . . . have you been keeping to ya promise? grin
He finally kept his promised to her...they're married now and are blessed with 18 children cheesy

Thanks to the fighting spirit of kay9, he almost lost the love of his life...but right now he and Tgirl4real are living happily ever.

Good story cheesy

Watch out for Tgirl4real's revenge in part2 of the epic movie cheesy
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2012
CrazyMan:

The op didn't give up. Her fought harder and sang many gibberish songs and poems just to impress her. undecided cheesy

He finally kept his promised to her...they're married now and are blessed with 18 children cheesy

Good story cheesy

^^ Dude u are cwazyyy! grin grin

Oh, i just realize sef... Ur name says it all. By the way, would u like a beer too?
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2012
Tgirl4real: And so what angry
Hey hey, calm down o, somebody here says we're supposed to be living happily ever after. Oya ask me nicely, maybe i'll give u some... Its really yummy o
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by CrazyMan(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2012
kay9:
^^ Dude u are cwazyyy! grin grin

Oh, i just realize sef... Ur name says it all. By the way, would u like a beer too?
Yes of course...I definitely deserve a price for my sense of humor smiley grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
NEWS FLASH!!

Henceforth, saying the following words (in whatever order) will earn u a BAN! The words are:
''HOW DOES (*insert any word/view/opinion/topic of your choice*) AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET?''

Yup, and just like that, pronto, u'll be banned and banded!! grin grin grin

Woow, i don laff tire today grin grin... Here, go see for yourself: https://www.nairaland.com/1034749/price-garri#12009243
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2012
CrazyMan:
The op went into the market to hunt for a babe like every Nairaland guy. undecided

Fortunately, three beautiful ones showed up undecided

A guy also showed up, but the op wasn't gay...so he offered him a bottle of beer. undecided

The op showed great intrest for one of the ladies, (Tgirl4real) and almost ran mad trying in the process if trying to impress her. undecided

She noticed his condition and tried to calm him down...it became obvious that she was responding to him undecided

Thanks to the fighting spirit of kay9, he almost lost the love of his life...but right now he and Tgirl4real are living happily ever.

Good story cheesy

Are u kidding me? How on earth did I miss this? grin grin
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by kay9(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Are u kidding me? How on earth did I miss this? grin grin

U dey sleep for bike na. smiley

Sorry about blanking out earlier today; was using ma phone and network was just shitttyyyyyy.
Re: Guess What I Just Did? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Oh! Great! Now I know u are a gentleman. I was about to do exactly what Crazyman predicted - come for revenge (part 2). Lol.

I forgive u for all ya offenses esp. for excluding me from your exclusive list. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Fellow Nairalanders / Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? / List Of Associations On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.