Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kaduna On Fire Again. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna On Fire Again. (23266 Views)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna On Democracy Day / Kaduna On Fire-pictures / Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by iykescream: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Guys,pls lets stop d fights n insults.this is not what we need @ d moment.i'l apprciate if dis thread can serve as live-update so dat people @ hotspots will b adviced on d safest place 2 proceed:NIGERIA NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS NOW!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by BolaBankole(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
those of you callin on the millitary to take over who is going to plot the coup, is it the northern millitary or the southern millitary remember what happen in 1966 this country is just in danger the earlier we realise that know one is safe the better it is for us.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by otokx(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
prayers and commonsense
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
emmke: this seriously annoys me. Can't you, kd guys, ever talk without making reference to jos xtians? Are we in some kind of competition with you guys or something? Bro, this isn't a competition. It'll serve us better to be more united. [/b]Reprisals in jos only when igbos are attacked[b]? U obviously don't know the situation in Jos. Peace.

I BELIEVE MY PEOPLE, IF THE INDIGENCES CANT DO IT, THEN DO IT FOR THEM
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by namfav(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
look at those insults, spoken like a true coward

crusifis:

dude, i dont need a gun to kill u , muhammed and ur 4ked up goats dat call demselves muslims, i just need a pen knife, to give u all a alow and pAINFUL DEATH. 4KED UP RELIGION, 4KED UP PROPET, 4KED UP QUARAN, 4KED UP WORSHIPPERS.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by honeric01(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
26 minutes ago via mobile ·
Below is an excerpt of what I just read in the New Nigerian newspaper....

"The District Church Council (DCC) Secretary of the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) Zaria that was attacked on Sunday by suicide bomber Reverend Christ Dariya said they got information few days before the attack that members of the Boko Haram in Zaria, met Friday and that they would strike on Sunday. According to him, Chairmen and Secretaries of Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) were invited for meeting on the issue. On Saturday, the military personnel that were drafted to maintain peace around the church were withdrawn and they became apprehensive.
"...We were cautioned on the fact that Boko Haram were already in Zaria. we heard vividly there was a meeting on Friday and the Chairmen and secretaries of CAN Zone 1 were actually invited for a meeting and that Boko Haram were already in Zaria and that they were going to strike Sunday. Some of us were very concerned and thinking of what possible thing to do to avert such happenings."
He stated this yesterday when Governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa paid a sympathy visit to the church premises in Wusasa, Zaria.
"I came back on Sunday from a meeting and drove into my office which is just behind (the church), that is the District Office. There were soldiers that were actually patrolling and guarding the area, I saw them packing their things and I drove there and ask two of them that we had this report which I am sure you had. You are packing your things and it does not speak well for the community and for me as a religious leader."
" I was told that the community was disturbing them, and that is why they have to move. I told them it was not the community that kept you here but it was the government. But they told me there were orders but I don't know where the orders came from" ( Source, New Nigerian, Tuesday, June 19, 2012).
Draw your own conclusions.

From a facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
duality:

and after removing him, get ready for part 2. coz hate him or like him. one man that must not die in office in nigeria is GEJ.
if it happens. your guess is as good as mine.
What is gonna happen?Can u fight Suicide bombers? EBELE JONATHAN must go.Una don dey mad abi?
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by BolaBankole(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
Danka7777:

I can swear that you voted for him. This is a typical attitude of Nigerians who were warned not to vote for this guy. Now you are regretting! In fact people like you should charged with sedition and treason, punishable by life in prison.
. If he doesn't vote for GEJ then who should he vote for? Buhari right? If GEJ is weak to govern this country Buhari is weaker. Let Buhari become Nigeria president i swaer boko haram will stop, let another tribe take over then they continue there terror. The fact remains tht northern muslims has perfect there plans for war and has God liveth he will fight for his people.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by BolaBankole(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
Danka7777:

I can swear that you voted for him. This is a typical attitude of Nigerians who were warned not to vote for this guy. Now you are regretting! In fact people like you should charged with sedition and treason, punishable by life in prison.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
namfav: look at those insults, spoken like a true coward

I ONLY INSULTED THOSE THAT DESERVE TO BE INSULTED, 4K U AND UR MUSLIM BROTHERS
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Ozonna(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
How can some of us be agitating for military takeover? I prefer division of 9ja to military takeover. Even if we claim to hate GEJ, military coup is not and can neva solve 9ja's problems.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Jack65: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na waoo, this marriage called Nigeria is simply not working. The incompatibility is too much to be ignored and its a complete disaster. Why can't we just divorce this marriage peacfully ? This country has been on a downward spiral since independence and our leaders know it but they are all trying to grab as much of the National Cake as posible before the implosion.

I don't know what can help Nigeria except a peaceful disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by namelesss: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01: 26 minutes ago via mobile ·
Below is an excerpt of what I just read in the New Nigerian newspaper....

"The District Church Council (DCC) Secretary of the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) Zaria that was attacked on Sunday by suicide bomber Reverend Christ Dariya said they got information few days before the attack that members of the Boko Haram in Zaria, met Friday and that they would strike on Sunday. According to him, Chairmen and Secretaries of Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) were invited for meeting on the issue. On Saturday, the military personnel that were drafted to maintain peace around the church were withdrawn and they became apprehensive.
"...We were cautioned on the fact that Boko Haram were already in Zaria. we heard vividly there was a meeting on Friday and the Chairmen and secretaries of CAN Zone 1 were actually invited for a meeting and that Boko Haram were already in Zaria and that they were going to strike Sunday. Some of us were very concerned and thinking of what possible thing to do to avert such happenings."
He stated this yesterday when Governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa paid a sympathy visit to the church premises in Wusasa, Zaria.
"I came back on Sunday from a meeting and drove into my office which is just behind (the church), that is the District Office. There were soldiers that were actually patrolling and guarding the area, I saw them packing their things and I drove there and ask two of them that we had this report which I am sure you had. You are packing your things and it does not speak well for the community and for me as a religious leader."
" I was told that the community was disturbing them, and that is why they have to move. I told them it was not the community that kept you here but it was the government. But they told me there were orders but I don't know where the orders came from" ( Source, New Nigerian, Tuesday, June 19, 2012).
Draw your own conclusions.

From a facebook page.

nawaooo for nyja... Government things...
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by OKTONV: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
I was reading a photo journal on a female Nigerian cripple in Lagos who walks on her hands and ekes out a living from begging.

All the comments generated by this article where amazed and dumbfounded on how this young woman survives in one of the worst places to live on the planet in her condition.

The only comment that generated a need for a response from me was from a Nigerian commenting via his facebook ID.

His comments were that, as usual, that; "Government should look into the plight of this woman".

Continue waiting on a messiah.

Continue waiting for a quick fix or rather no fix at all.

Nigerians deserve the society and condition they are currently existing in.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
crusifis:

the neigbor is he muslim or xtian? if muslim, Bleep him, arent xtians fighting, u guys should be fighting and not running, u guys just declare a fucking crusade
Mr Worrior,you take the next flight or bus to there na..aint u a christain?Abi u too n won die?..Bobo Odenson.Na mouth u get.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
And our Retardeen President is in Brazil jollificating
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by gbadexy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2012
If the report posted by honeric01 is true,
Then one can reasonably draw the conclusion that there is active government involvement in the attack. What is not clear is how high up the involvement is. Its like repetition of Jos all over again.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by onatisi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu: And our Retardeen President is in Brazil jollificating
we have the beeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssstttt president in the world.and he is the most active.
anytime there is a problem like this the first thing he does is to cry
secondly he will be sad
thirdly he will tell you he is on top of the situtaion
fourthly he will tell you it is normal and that we have to live with the situation
lastly he will tell you how wonderful cassava bread tastes like.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by tit(f): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
It is time to relocate the Nigerian Army depot and the NMTC away from the war zone.
I bet Kogi state would be a much more conducive environment for trainig and preparing our boys.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Da Mayor: Anyone who sheds blood in the name of Jesus Christ is MOST CERTAINLY not of Christ (without apology). If you claim to be born of the spirit, you can only take on the genes of your father. Our Father (Christ)never killed anyone or commanded anyone killed. Instead this was his charge:
"LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU, DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU, AND PRAY FOR THEM WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE, AND PERSECUTE YOU. Those were the charges of My Father. If you do otherwise, YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, FOR HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINING.
I would appreciate if my muslim colleagues could see their Father in that light.

Nice one brother.this is the kind of comment i love to see and read at the moment.Islam does not permit the killing of other smaller animal unjustly let alone human being.Just like what some christains did last sunday which u just condemed.As a Muslim,Bokoharam is nothing but EVIL!..To those who support them,i pray u fall victim to them..what is bad is nothing but bad.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
Demdem: and the retardeen isnt in town. he prefers to jet down to brazil. good.

what do you expect him to do? Go to Kaduna and fight?! Is he responsible for their foolishness? Shouldn't he carry out his duties again? Did he go to Brazil on an official duty or for holidays angry I think you are very stupid! mtcheew. I know Jonathan is not good enough but think before you lay foolish blames please angry
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by sunkoye: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
petokey:
i also foresee a bloody coup too.
and a counter coup too
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Tadup: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
crusifis:

I ONLY INSULTED THOSE THAT DESERVE TO BE INSULTED, 4K U AND UR MUSLIM BROTHERS
i think you are aboki! he he he
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by alhussanglegma: 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
petokey: I think i have to stop running also join the youth and fight. I better die a worrior instead of being a coward. Pls sm1 advice me. Am in kakuri, a christian dominated area. Pls advice me.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
ekwah:

what do you expect him to do? Go to Kaduna and fight?! Is he responsible for their foolishness? Shouldn't he carry out his duties again? Did he go to Brazil on an official duty or for holidays angry I think you are very stupid! mtcheew. I know Jonathan is not good enough but think before you lay foolish blames please angry

Please what are his duties? isnt his most important duty : Securing lives and properties of the citizens of the country?

Which official duty is more important than the lives of the citizens Madam?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Please what are his duties? isnt his most important duty : Securing lives and properties of the citizens of the country?

Which official duty is more important than the lives of the citizens Madam?

You see why Nigeria is going down the drain? he does not even know the number 1 responsibility of the president, yet all these people go out to vote o.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Olaolufred(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
onatisi: while all this is happening our president is busy selling cassava bread and having nice time with brazilian samba women only to come back and say that he is sad and that we must live the situation.i earlier pridicted it early this morning the MILITARY will soon take over.the writtens on glarinly clear
Military has the real wide open door to come in.
The so-called democracy is nothing but yeyecracy.
Wellcome Military.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by BusHouse(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

Why did you relocate? why didn't you stay behind to do what you are telling others to do? at least you are alive to tell the story, do not push them to their grave.
So u want him 2 stay & get slaughted like a cow, i fought my way thro b4 rellocating i was not slaughterd like a chicken, i am harder now waitn 4 d inevitable. Am not suprise, u sound like an islamist lookn 4 whom 2 devour.
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by Olaolufred(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
those of you callin on the millitary to take over who is going to plot the coup, is it the northern millitary or the southern millitary remember what happen in 1966 this country is just in danger the earlier we realise that know one is safe the better it is for us.

Anyone can plan it.
whether North or south coup is coup.
If they realy fear 1966 experience, they should not have been treating Nigerians with disdain for these 13 hetic years. I mean PDP.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
honeric01:

You see why Nigeria is going down the drain? he does not even know the number 1 responsibility of the president, yet all these people go out to vote o.

Abi oo. Its like your child is sick and dying and you think the next thing is to be checking his school report card

When they ask you , you say isnt checking report card part of your duty as parents?
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
. If he doesn't vote for GEJ then who should he vote for? Buhari right? If GEJ is weak to govern this country Buhari is weaker. Let Buhari become Nigeria president i swaer boko haram will stop, let another tribe take over then they continue there terror. The fact remains tht northern muslims has perfect there plans for war and has God liveth he will fight for his people.

OBJ ruled this country for good 8 years. Was there boko haram?

the president is weak and everyone knows this. Would Boko haram try this during OBj regimes
Re: Kaduna On Fire Again. by RuuDie(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2012
Arysexy: if u are in the south south and south east, pls for the sake of ur life dont eat suya, the animals have declared jihad on xtians, the latest is to mix a killer chemical with the suya powder, nd after 2 days of suya consumption, u r gone

Bow this is getting scary!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City / Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.